IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I really regret not buying multiple. I can't take notes in or make highlights on the hardcover signed copy! Also, the combination of this and having just finished my first month of evolvr... my second nine on Thursday I shot a 40, and followed it up with my first nine today at 39 (the other two nines in those rounds were both 48s, each with a snowman on a par-4). These things you invent Erik, they're costing me handicap strokes in future tournaments. ;-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I really regret not buying multiple. I can't take notes in or make highlights on the hardcover signed copy!

Also, the combination of this and having just finished my first month of evolvr... my second nine on Thursday I shot a 40, and followed it up with my first nine today at 39 (the other two nines in those rounds were both 48s, each with a snowman on a par-4). These things you invent Erik, they're costing me handicap strokes in future tournaments.

Buy more. They're as low as four copies for $69.95. Sell three to your friends for $25 each and you've made a profit. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Yay! Mine arrived as I was about to leave for work this morning. Good timing cause I have a business trip this afternoon so will have something to read on the plane!

Am I the furthest away person to get the book (South Island of New Zealand)? You'd basically have to be in Antarctica to be any further away

Wellington, New Zealand. Heartbroken, genuinely thought I'd won the furthest shipped book. Unless if you're gonna claim Nelson or something in which case I'll propose a tie for first :)

I have a dilemma @iacas .  I got extra signed copies for friends.  One has been my friends since 7th grade.  He has always been better than me although recently I have become much closer in scoring.  His main advantage is driving distance.  If I give him this book and he reads it and practices what it suggested, he may improve to low single digits and I will never catch him.

Do you have an alternate version with sneaky bad advice that will make him struggle even though he thinks he should be improving?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I have a dilemma @iacas .  I got extra signed copies for friends.  One has been my friends since 7th grade.  He has always been better than me although recently I have become much closer in scoring.  His main advantage is driving distance.  If I give him this book and he reads it and practices what it suggested, he may improve to low single digits and I will never catch him.

Do you have an alternate version with sneaky bad advice that will make him struggle even though he thinks he should be improving?

I was thinking the same thing. I want to promote the book to my friends, but they are enemies on the course, so I really don't want them to have it.

- Shane

• Administrator

I was thinking the same thing. I want to promote the book to my friends, but they are enemies on the course, so I really don't want them to have it.

Just tell them that Dave and I are left-handed, so they should reverse everything they read in the book.

We're not, of course, but all's fair in love and golf.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wellington, New Zealand. Heartbroken, genuinely thought I'd won the furthest shipped book. Unless if you're gonna claim Nelson or something in which case I'll propose a tie for first :)

Alexandra, so you'd have to be Invercargill or Antartica to beat me :-P

Driver: :tmade: R1 S 10 degree Wood: :ping: G20 3W Hybrid: :nike:Covert Pro 3H
Irons: :tmade: Rocketbladez Tour 4i-AW KBS S SW: :cleveland: CG15 54 degree
LW: :cleveland: CG15 58 degree Putter: :tmade: Corza Ghost Ball: :tmade: Penta

Finished reading the book. It.Is.Awesome! Going to read it again because my brain isn't capable of retaining so much information by just reading it once. :-)

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I'm reading it for the second time, cover to cover. Funny how I'm finding things the second time around that I didn't absorb during the first time reading it. I can only imagine how much more I'll learn the thirds time...lol

Just bought a couple of copies, one for myself and one for the old man. This is my last summer to really work on my golf before I move to London and get reabsorbed in to 70+ hour graduate job weeks, hoping to get as low as possible. My dad has been on the verge of single figures for as long as I can remember (6+ years), his game is all there, hoping this can push him over the edge, a ton of positive feedback which bodes well.

Just finished the book. Excellent reading. Great job guys! So I get a badge?

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I am on second and third read of some sections ... Great book and had immediate impact on my game!

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Firstly thanks for prompt international shipping to the UK.

I've rattled through my first read over the weekend. Lots of great information in the book, I'm happy since it backs up a lot of my theories in the game (get near the hole asap & get on the green asap), and puts so much flesh on these bones, I've got a lot to consider. First thing I did was hire some trackman time and set to work on my shotzones (which were inevitably bigger than I thought ;) ).

I'm going to re-read most of the book now taking a bit more time to consider the findings.

I'm also another one of these fools who gifted a second copy to their main rival on the course, I'm guessing I'll get a two week headstart on him!

Hi, My name is Matt.

• Administrator

This thread is really the pre-launch thread that's morphed into the "quick comments" type of thread, so remember, more in-depth discussion and thoughts on the book can be posted here when you've read it once or twice:

Then please write a short (or long! :D) review here:

• Administrator
I have yet to receive my copy. I guess I need to order it again

Send your name and address and we'll have a look.

I haven't seen an order that contains the letters "shaf." The only book we sent to Montana was delivered June 23.

Might have been discussed elsewhere, but how does the "The price includes shipping and guarantees lower scores immediately. " work?

Originally Posted by k14

Alexandra, so you'd have to be Invercargill or Antartica to beat me

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Note: This thread is 2951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!