IGNORED

Social Thread - Chat about Non-Golf Here!

iacas
Note: This thread is 3237 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

QFT. Struggling with some of this now, and we are darn near the "everything in our power" part you mention- not sure it's enough.

I am very sorry to hear this and I truly hope you seek help for whomever the affected person is. As it happens, there were many clues this girl left that are easily recognizable in retrospect. Make sure you have access to social network pages; kids today put their hearts and souls out there and as it turns out, this kid's Instagram was a 5-week long suicide note. As I said, easily recognizable in retrospect, perhaps less so in the moment. I hope I never have to attend a funeral such as this again.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[QUOTE name="butt3r3dt0ast" url="/t/72760/social-thread-chat-about-non-golf-here/756#post_1089523"]   My wife and I are taking an early flight tomorrow to Orlando to meet up with some friends for the MN Gopher bowl game! Looking forward to getting out of the cold and enjoying a long, warm weekend! [/QUOTE] My New Years Eve will be spent living vicariously through butt3r3dt0ast and Ernerst Jones. Both the wife and I  get up at 5 in the morning for work on New Years Day. Double time and a half though for both of us.

I will eat a Barbeque Rib in your honor. No, make that two for both of you.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Going to my cousin's memorial service this morning. Being my family, the service is being held at a golf course. Good thing it's cold and rainy. Otherwise a bunch of them would be sneaking out to get 9 in. RIP Joe.

- Shane

Going to my cousin's memorial service this morning. Being my family, the service is being held at a golf course. Good thing it's cold and rainy. Otherwise a bunch of them would be sneaking out to get 9 in. RIP Joe.

It sounds like Joe was alright. Probably even fun to be around.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

It sounds like Joe was alright. Probably even fun to be around.

He was. He wanted everyone dressed in Bengals, Buckeyes, or Reds attire and we were happy to comply. Joe had MD and was confined to a wheelchair his entire life. He was a character. He will be missed.

- Shane

Roundabouts, why does the average driver not understand how to pass through one? Drives me nuts.

Because they are French. Seriously...have you ever been upon Napoleans Arch and looked down upon the intersection of 12 two lane roads? That they are one way doesnt help. That they have alternating incoming and outgoing doesnt help. The French finally resolved the design by declaring a no fault insurance situation for the giant one way circle. So blame Napolean. He was short.

Tom R.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave2512

Roundabouts, why does the average driver not understand how to pass through one? Drives me nuts.

Because they are French.

Seriously...have you ever been upon Napoleans Arch and looked down upon the intersection of 12 two lane roads? That they are one way doesnt help. That they have alternating incoming and outgoing doesnt help. The French finally resolved the design by declaring a no fault insurance situation for the giant one way circle. So blame Napolean. He was short.

Actually, this is a popular misconception. He was almost 5'7", which was not short for that period.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Hard to tell. He was buried inside 7 hand carved marble stone sarcophagi. Each larger than the other. His coffin would barely fit in the rotunda of most state capitol domes. It probably weighs as much as some. My wife said he was more famous than Elvis in his day. Maybe his ego was so big it made him seem small physically.

Tom R.

Lol

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Is it even a sentence? Anyway it was a nested type thing. I think they buried him 7 times.

Tom R.

I am heading up to Lake of the Woods tomorrow for some ice fishing. 3 nights and two days of fishing. Hey @Ernest Jones , I'll be able to see Canada from where we are fishing...

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I am heading up to Lake of the Woods tomorrow for some ice fishing. 3 nights and two days of fishing.

Hey @Ernest Jones, I'll be able to see Canada from where we are fishing...

That made me think of The Great Outdoors. Watch out for a bald headed bear. :-)

- Shane

I am heading up to Lake of the Woods tomorrow for some ice fishing. 3 nights and two days of fishing.

Hey @Ernest Jones, I'll be able to see Canada from where we are fishing...

You sound like Sarah Palin. You should apply for Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

The whole fam is celebrating the PGA tour this weekend being in Hawaii (we are not in Hawaii) + a belated Christmas celebration featuring a mini version of the Christmas Story lamp. Coincidentally, my ma and pa are headed to Hawaii on Wednesday and my dad will be playing his first round of golf since 1972. He would routinely shoot par at his home course in his teens until he "quit for booze and girls." I told him nowadays...booze, babes, and golf go hand and hand! :D

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Nice! I used to have a miniature Christmas Story Lamp tree ornament. It broke this year, very sad...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crim

Nice! I used to have a miniature Christmas Story Lamp tree ornament. It broke this year, very sad...

We have one!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3237 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!