IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

I'll put this here, instead of the US Open thread

Combine this with his 3 wood on 18 and Nike can reintroduce the "I am Tiger Woods" ad campaign

That's one case where the crowd not being able to get close to the player is good. Not sure which is worse. Getting hit by bat and bat shards or a wedge and I don't want to know firsthand.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'll put this here, instead of the US Open thread

Combine this with his 3 wood on 18 and Nike can reintroduce the "I am Tiger Woods" ad campaign

Looks more like Rory....

—Adam

Just 2 years ago.

2013 player of the year - Tiger Woods

2013 rookie of the year - Jordan Spieth

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

• Administrator

Tiger goes in for double ACL surgery!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Tiger goes in for double ACL surgery!

Horse$hit. He knows puppy would miss the cut in his next ten events anyway. The ACL surgery is a cover-up for crappy play and gives him an excuse to WD.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Our yorkie had to have the same surgery on both hind knees but our vet suggested that we do one at a time so the dog could still walk.  I'm surprised he's doing both at same time.

Joe Paradiso

• Administrator
Our yorkie had to have the same surgery on both hind knees but our vet suggested that we do one at a time so the dog could still walk.  I'm surprised he's doing both at same time.

Maybe Dr. Galea will do some PRP for the pooch.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

My Beagle had both done, one at a time.  He was able to walk pretty quickly. They use the equivalent of fishing line instead of tissue.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Tiger in the 2000 Open on golf channel, no nasty dip in his return swing there....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator
Tiger in the 2000 Open on golf channel, no nasty dip in his return swing there....

Sure about that?

Sure about that? [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/125672/] [/URL]

It was not there on the tee shots I saw a minute ago. I rewound it a few times to be sure. I am not going to trouble to post pics with my phone though.

• Administrator

It was not there on the tee shots I saw a minute ago. I rewound it a few times to be sure. I am not going to trouble to post pics with my phone though.

It's just about always been there, to varying degrees. He made swings in winning the U.S. Open by 15 where it was more pronounced than others.

It's an issue but nowhere near the issue people often make it out to be, IMO. He's always done it. Even when having arguably the greatest stretch of golf in history.

It's just about always been there, to varying degrees. He made swings in winning the U.S. Open by 15 where it was more pronounced than others. It's an issue but nowhere near the issue people often make it out to be, IMO. He's always done it. Even when having arguably the greatest stretch of golf in history.

I just saw another tee shot and it is there, slightly but nothing like I have seen recently.

• Administrator

I just saw another tee shot and it is there, slightly but nothing like I have seen recently.

Okay. Maybe you should teach him next. What do you want me to say here? :-)

He's always dipped. To varying amounts over time, but sometimes that "time" is "from one swing to another in the very same round."

Okay. Maybe you should teach him next. What do you want me to say here? :-) He's always dipped. To varying amounts over time, but sometimes that "time" is "from one swing to another in the very same round."

At the rate it's going, I don't think could make things worse