IGNORED

2014 Masters Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2468 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Whhhhaaatt? You don't like the way his swing looks? His swing is way more looks than function, I think. And the function is still PGA Tour winning level.

OK fine, he does have a pretty weird hands thing he does through impact. Other than that it all looks so classic to me... and the tempo! Gorgeous.

Agree to disagree.

That's fair.  But, yeah, if a genie came to me and said that I'd be gifted the swing of one PGA Tour player, AND that 100 other random people were getting the same wish, AND that we would all be gifted a different players swing, therefore, I was to list all of the PGA players swings that I'd like in order, 1 through 100 ... I know that Luke Donald would not be near the top of that list.  I don't know where he'd be, but he wouldn't be near the top.

Oh of course. Same with me.

Elvy just said on one of the featured groups that Tiger's camp says he's "likely to be back by the end of the summer."

Ahhh. I remember I asked you that yesterday. Thanks for sharing. Wow, so maybe the PGA huh? Ouch. That.... stinks.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boring?  BORING?  Mike & Mike, Mad Dog Radio, etc etc how could these guys even use the word?  Did these sportscasters even watch the tournament, or did they tune in for the last 3 holes and expec

I'd like to make a suggestion to the Augusta people: Quickly write into your tournament by-laws a contingency tradition; if the son of a former winner wins the tournament, his dad gets to prese

It's not the weather, though, as you may expect ... But rather, Phil Mickelson is just starting his practice round. ;)

Haha.  Just checked out the MASTER'S leaderboard and found that Streelman had nothing but 1s and 2s on his card, except for the first hole where he scored a 0 (zero).  That's mighty good golf and he should offer his services to North Korea where the Master there wants good golf.

Yeah, the MASTER'S is a load of pretentious crap.  Oh, i enjoy the golf and players well enough but the organizers are money and status morons.

Those numbers are his total score in the tournament, not his score for each hole.  He started off even, birdied 2, birdied 4, bogied 9, birdied 16, bogied 17, and parred the rest.

Its nice to be able to see what everybody does on every hole, even though you can't watch all of the holes.

Looks like Phil won't be making the cut. On 12, he just went from bunker to bunker to bunker and tripled it. DAMMMMMITTTT Phil.....

Yep Fil's phinished. Done like dinner.

Likely no majors then. Another missed year.

And according to a Golf Digest writer, Thursday viewership on ESPN was down 800,000 people to about 2 million. It's gonna be a loooooong year.

And according to a Golf Digest writer, Thursday viewership on ESPN was down 800,000 people to about 2 million.

It's gonna be a loooooong year.

Ugh, that is too bad.

Golf really needs Tiger.

And according to a Golf Digest writer, Thursday viewership on ESPN was down 800,000 people to about 2 million. It's gonna be a loooooong year.

Ugh. Someone's gotta step it up, bring the fans back.

• Administrator
Holy crap! Mike Weir is at 3-under? That's awesome! He just snuck up on me.

I told Dave this morning we should bet on him. He was 600:1 then.

And what's @Rick Martin have to say about that? Wasn't Weir in his list of people who shouldn't even be there?

Holy crap! Mike Weir is at 3-under? That's awesome! He just snuck up on me.

If Mike Weir wins this would be the most shocking win ever in golf. Canadian golfers like myself would go nuts!

• Administrator

If Mike Weir wins this would be the most shocking win ever in golf. Canadian golfers like myself would go nuts!

He won't. I don't even feel bad about not betting. Would have been a waste of $10.

Note: This thread is 2468 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!