IGNORED

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik

iacas

• Administrator
Thank you for the update, sir.  Looks like at least one pack will be here on the 28th.  I've only received one tracking number thus far.

Unfortunately that's all you'll get via PayPal. They don't let you add multiple tracking #s for the same order.

One ends in 3320 and the other ends in 5843. Thanks.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Unfortunately that's all you'll get via PayPal. They don't let you add multiple tracking #s for the same order.

One ends in 3320 and the other ends in 5843. Thanks.

Thanks for clarifying, sir.  'preciate it.

Regards,

Mark

Regards,

Mark

Currently in the bag

Driver: TaylorMade SLDR S 10* --- Fairway: Cobra BioCell 3 and 5 Metal --- Hybrid: Nike VR 3 Hybrid
Irons: Ping i20 (4-5) , S56 (6-PW) --- Wedges: Ping Tour Gorge 52* & 56* SS --- Putter: Nike Method 004 --- Ball: Nike 20 Xi

Saw this on Twittersphere-http://www.golflife.com/how-to-shoot-lower-scores-with-new-book-from-medicus-golf/ [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BceclB01erc[/VIDEO] A DVD?

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Thanks for posting @Phil McGleno .

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

A DVD?

Yeah, eventually. Hopefully in the next few months… :) Most everything is filmed. We filmed last August and a month ago.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I didn't realize there's an app.

I looked for it in the google play store but didn't find it.  Is it located somewhere else for Android users?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I didn't realize there's an app. I looked for it in the google play store but didn't find it.  Is it located somewhere else for Android users?

What do you mean an app? Where?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator

I didn't realize there's an app.

I looked for it in the google play store but didn't find it.  Is it located somewhere else for Android users?

Not going to be for Android. And not out yet anyway. :)

Not going to be for android? Why do you hate me so much

Not for Android? Why not? You hates us.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

For those of us that have bought the book, what options will we have to get the app?  Is it included or at a discounted rate from those without the book?, and when do you expect the app to be available?

Todd

Driver:  Cobra ZL Encore 9.5*

Woods:  Cobra AMP Fairway Adjustable 3-4W

Irons: Callaway XRPro S300 5i, 6i, 7i, 8i, 9i, PW, AW

Wedges:  Cobra Trusty Rusty - 53*, 57* / Callaway Mack Daddy PM - 60*, 64*

Putter: SeeMore SB2

Golf Ball:  Callaway SuperSoft

Yes, I carry 6 wedges, what are you gonna do about it?

• Administrator
For those of us that have bought the book, what options will we have to get the app?  Is it included or at a discounted rate from those without the book?, and when do you expect the app to be available?

It's going to be free for everyone. Let's talk about the book here and worry about the application and the DVDs when they're available. :-)

I just had the round of my life and blew my previous best away by 5 strokes--I have to give credit where it is due.  Thank you @iacas and @mvmac for this book!  It took reading it a couple of times (and maybe a month of weather-induced hiatus) for me to come to grips with the message, but I now have a completely different understanding of how to manage the course with my own abilities/limitations.

Randal

It's going to be free for everyone. Let's talk about the book here and worry about the application and the DVDs when they're available.

Ok.  Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely love the book.  I love stats, this book is full of them.  That's why I like apps, they are so full of stats also.

Todd

Driver:  Cobra ZL Encore 9.5*

Woods:  Cobra AMP Fairway Adjustable 3-4W

Irons: Callaway XRPro S300 5i, 6i, 7i, 8i, 9i, PW, AW

Wedges:  Cobra Trusty Rusty - 53*, 57* / Callaway Mack Daddy PM - 60*, 64*

Putter: SeeMore SB2

Golf Ball:  Callaway SuperSoft

Yes, I carry 6 wedges, what are you gonna do about it?

• Administrator

This book looks great. I'm on a bit of a 'mission' to get better at this game, I have a very good swing coach, good equipment and tech, good training partners and probably a little natural talent........ but what I don't have is an in depth look at where to focus my efforts in order to shoot lower scores. Right now I'm a seriously dull golfer - I par the course to death most days. But what I don't do is put myself in the sort of positions I need to in  order to start racking up the birdies. I play safe rather than necessarily smart. Can't wait to get my copy and start to incorporate it into my programme :)

Pete Iveson