• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rorsz

hi I'm new to the website

28 posts in this topic

Hi I'm new to the sandtrap and I can't wait to talk to others about golf. It'll be great to talk with others about it than just my dad (I do love talking it with him don't get me wrong lol) but yeah let's talk And, is there are any women/girls who use the website? I'm a girl, so was just wondering :)

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Welcome!  Most of the users on here are guys, but we're happy to have you. If you have any questions about using the site, check out our "Using the Site" section , and Little Things New Users can learn.

Here are some great threads to get started and familiar with The Sand Trap

Want to follow some bright people and some awesome members? Check out this article . Want to talk about more than golf or quickly find like-minded folks? Check out our Groups .

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

welcome to the site!  I just recently started posting here too, after lurking for awhile.  it's nice to share an enthusiasm with people other than your dad.  (that's who i talked golf with before joining too)

new here too!  signed up a little while ago, but it's taken a minute to find my way back.  excited to see what's going on in the community!

welcome to the site!  I just recently started posting here too, after lurking for awhile.  it's nice to share an enthusiasm with people other than your dad.  (that's who i talked golf with before joining too)

Don't leave your Dad out in the cold though, make sure you keep sharing your golf passion with him too! I wish my dad was still around so I could share my passion with him.

i couldn't do that to him @Ernest Jones to golf so him and I could share something together since he's retired now.  We call each other about 4 times a week to talk golf still. :)

Thanks! I'll always love talking with dad though :)

Haha thanks! Glad I could do that!

Welcome to TST..I see your in Cali..we can use all the cali members we can get...lol

BTW, and not to go OT, but ever notice how gals get WAY more responses then the guys do..? :-D

@Hammer 4 yes!! California ftw! Haha guess it's the lack of them on the website!