IGNORED

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think he doesn't know WTF his swing is doing. No confidence in where the ball is going

Good drop - going for it now :D

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

He slowed that swing down again, and hit it where he wanted to again. Hmmm.

How could you tell he slowed it down?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you're Paul McGinley, you've got to be LOVING what you're seeing today from Poulter and Westwood.

MAJ's hopes are all but shot ;(

Riley

Nice low chip by Woods.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Damn Phil, I didn't expect you to get under par after those swings on the first couple holes.

nice birdie

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I just hope they can get all the play in today without rain delays because tomorrow looks to be a complete washout..100% chance of heavy rain.  Don't want to see a repeat of Bethpage '09.

Paddy really needed that one.

Wow, Westwood posts a 65, nice!

I'm waiting on a work telecon and shifted over just a second to chat the hosts, missed it.  crapwich

Bill - 

How could you tell he slowed it down?

Technically I can't tell, but by appearances his backswing was slightly slower and his tempo was much better. Just going on appearnces.

Jesus.....is this Valhalla or GlenEagles? Euros are dominating the top of the leaderboard....6 of the top 7. Two of them I never heard of....Louten and Weisberger.

How can you not know about Joost! We've been talking about him all week. Hell, he has his own thread...Everyone loves a good Austrian...Weisberger...

Riley

Rory McIlroy seems to think he must dress in a uniform to play golf.

If I had a sponsor for all free clothing and gear, I'd be all color coordinated.

I might have to ask for help to do it......but I'd be all over it.

I wonder how much input Nike Co has in their choices at big venues

on a side note - Amanda Balionis rocks

Bill - 

How can you not know about Joost! We've been talking about him all week. Hell, he has his own thread...Everyone loves a good Austrian...Weisberger...

Yeah, but it seems this site adopts every pro Dutch golfer out there. ;)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!