IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

2 hours ago, iacas said:

You could look at SG:Custom and set it to "short game from > 2 yards and < 50 yards" or whatever, and compare it to other categories of golfers.

So, what you're really asking for, is the ability to do that, not the ability to actually change how things are defined.

This is exactly what I mean. I see what you're saying, but what I really want to see is a more detailed breakdown. I don't want to mess with the categories for everybody else. I want to be able to see, for example, my strokes gained on all putts, on or off the green. I want to see what my portion of my SG: short game is attributed to shots from 50-100 yards and 50 yards and in. I want to see my strokes gained from chips from the rough within 10 yards. And so on.

They have a lot of this data. When you go to the insights page, you'll get 4 categories with more of a breakdown. Give me a way to see all of those categories.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

22 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

I uploaded my round this morning.

I tried to delete a shot and move a putt off the green but got an error.  I then decided to send a bug report and when I submitted it, my round was no longer there so I sent another bug report and hope they can get it back.

Well, over 24 hours later and I haven't received a response yet.

They used to be good about responding quickly.  I'm starting to think the round might be lost which sucks because it tied for my lowest round ever (which I had set the day before).

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Well, over 24 hours later and I haven't received a response yet.

They used to be good about responding quickly.  I'm starting to think the round might be lost which sucks because it tied for my lowest round ever (which I had set the day before).

24 hours is not a long time. They don't have guys in India or Asia or whatever working around the clock.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just now, iacas said:

24 hours is not a long time. They don't have guys in India or Asia or whatever working around the clock.

It's not - but from my recollection the few times I've emailed them in the past they've responded within 24 hours so it leads me to believe things have changed.  

Christian

back at it with the latest iOS update, emailed them months ago about it being incompatible with iOS and the answer was the coding is very hard to work with.......my last email was in may and I never even got a response, love the product but they are very frustrating to try and deal with.

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, G-off said:

back at it with the latest iOS update, emailed them months ago about it being incompatible with iOS and the answer was the coding is very hard to work with.......my last email was in may and I never even got a response, love the product but they are very frustrating to try and deal with.

Huh? It works fine here.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I emailed them a problem I'm having the last two rounds.  When I get home to upload the round it shows that there is one round on the device but when I try to upload it I get "upload unsuccessful".    After several tries, I deleted the round.    Today I tried again after playing a different course.   Again it showed one round on the Game Golf Live device.   When I tried to upload it to my Windows 10 pc, I received the same message.    

I'm more irritated at wasting my time than I am at the functionality of the device.   

Annotation 2019-10-09 181227.png

Annotation 2019-10-09 181157.png

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

13 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I emailed them a problem I'm having the last two rounds.  When I get home to upload the round it shows that there is one round on the device but when I try to upload it I get "upload unsuccessful".    After several tries, I deleted the round.    Today I tried again after playing a different course.   Again it showed one round on the Game Golf Live device.   When I tried to upload it to my Windows 10 pc, I received the same message.    

I'm more irritated at wasting my time than I am at the functionality of the device.   

Annotation 2019-10-09 181227.png

Annotation 2019-10-09 181157.png

I see that a lot. Seems like the upload through my iPhone leaves cobwebs or something in the belt unit. Next time I play and hook it up to my iPhone or computer, there are sometimes more than one round listed to upload. I upload it and then delete it if it’s a duplicate. (Sometimes there’s nothing to delete—runs quickly through the upload and disappears.) 

Re-reading your post, maybe we’re seeing different things.  Do mean you get this when the round has never uploaded?

Edited by Missouri Swede

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

just updated to catalina 10.15 have been uploading via bluetooth to my iPhone and then transferring to mac from iPhone, newest iOS doesn't seem to support the app on mac.  also have been having sync problems with belt unit to phone deleted and reloaded app and no luck, last time customer support to hard reset my phone and see if that helps........

1 hour ago, Missouri Swede said:

I see that a lot. Seems like the upload through my iPhone leaves cobwebs or something in the belt unit. Next time I play and hook it up to my iPhone or computer, there are sometimes more than one round listed to upload. I upload it and then delete it if it’s a duplicate. (Sometimes there’s nothing to delete—runs quickly through the upload and disappears.) 

Re-reading your post, maybe we’re seeing different things.  Do mean you get this when the round has never uploaded?

yes.  You are reading that correctly.   I've not been able to upload the last two rounds at all.   I go directly from GG Live to my Windows 10 PC and up until this week everything was working well.   Maybe I need to do a factory reset on the unit but our golf season may come to an end reason soon...

Different thread...snow predicted!

37 minutes ago, G-off said:

just updated to catalina 10.15 have been uploading via bluetooth to my iPhone and then transferring to mac from iPhone, newest iOS doesn't seem to support the app on mac.  also have been having sync problems with belt unit to phone deleted and reloaded app and no luck, last time customer support to hard reset my phone and see if that helps........

Do you mean iOS on the iPhone? 
Or Catalina on your Mac? ‘Cause the computer app hasn’t worked with macOS for a couple of versions (Sierra?)—only Windows.

Craig

7 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

yes.  You are reading that correctly.   I've not been able to upload the last two rounds at all.   I go directly from GG Live to my Windows 10 PC and up until this week everything was working well.   Maybe I need to do a factory reset on the unit but our golf season may come to an end reason soon...

I’ve had something like that in the past. IIRC, they had me do a data upload from the iPhone app. I forget how it turned out. I know they’ve lost a round or two of mine in the past, but I forget if it was when I was trying to upload from my computer or from the iPhone. 

10 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Different thread...snow predicted!

7FD6CF69-C2AD-4096-8B98-CEAD575E5E2B.jpeg.38056bc3e9bef48681d294cbd181db38.jpeg

Craig

Round uploaded!  Now I'm going to try to edit and sign it.  See how that goes.  I hope I remember how I played. 

Incidentally, some Windows updates are driving issues for some of my students, so maybe these are related problems?  Unclear. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

@Missouri Swede, on my mac, I have been uploading via my phone thanks to your work around, now the whole thing has gone out, suddenly the unit can't even sync with my phone and have reset the unit and still no luck, really just curious if cs ever gets back to me, reloaded the app on the phone and still no luck only had the unit about 18 months.  Just becoming frustrating dealing with it.

Got a form response today.

"We had a server issue which we have now fixed. Upload should be working as normal again. Please let me know if the issue still persists."

Hoping they'll be able to help me recover the round that the website it deleted. 

I was, however, able to upload the round I played today.

Edited by RFKFREAK
  • Like 1

Christian

54 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Got a form response today.

"We had a server issue which we have now fixed. Upload should be working as normal again. Please let me know if the issue still persists."

Hoping they'll be able to help me recover the round that the website it deleted. 

I was, however, able to upload the round I played today.

same here.

Got a reply about the transfer app on the mac, they say they are aware of the problem with catalina going to 64 bit and they are still working on the upgrade from 32 to 64, it was good to get a quick reply although no timeframe when the transfer app may be updated.  At least I can use it on my phone again

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, G-off said:

Got a reply about the transfer app on the mac, they say they are aware of the problem with catalina going to 64 bit and they are still working on the upgrade from 32 to 64, it was good to get a quick reply although no timeframe when the transfer app may be updated.  At least I can use it on my phone again

Huh? The transfer app stopped working a year ago with Mojave. And the 64-bit thing has been known to developers for years.

I don't think they're updating it. I think it's abandonware. I upload via my phone after I'm done with the round.