IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

Sweet!  Thanks for answering my questions.

Such a wealth of information you are.  It almost makes me not dislike you for not knowing what an end to a golf season is.

You're welcome! :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got the silicone glue last night and checked USPS tracking and my Game Gold is scheduled to be delivered today!

Although, it's snowing again this morning so not sure why I get so excited since I won't be able to use it.  Haha.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Got the silicone glue last night and checked USPS tracking and my Game Gold is scheduled to be delivered today!

Although, it's snowing again this morning so not sure why I get so excited since I won't be able to use it.  Haha.

Me too, I'm in Michigan. It looks great sitting on my desk, but I won't get to use it until Aprilish.

Cheers,
Rick Menary

Me too, I'm in Michigan. It looks great sitting on my desk, but I won't get to use it until Aprilish.

There are a couple of courses open here year around so once the snow melts and it's in the 30's, I'm def going to take it out for a test run.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Don't worry about having a few practise runs before the season starts, I had a few, but wanted to delete them as I they didn't reflect my normal play and I didn't want to mess my stats up. Plus I just got some new clubs and want to start fresh in March! I messages customer support, explained my problem, within an hour they responded, unsigned my previously signed rounds, enabling me to delete them, and told me they are currently updating the software so we can do this ourselves without contacting customer support! Absolutely Superb service!

Gaz Lee

Don't worry about having a few practise runs before the season starts, I had a few, but wanted to delete them as I they didn't reflect my normal play and I didn't want to mess my stats up. Plus I just got some new clubs and want to start fresh in March!

I messages customer support, explained my problem, within an hour they responded, unsigned my previously signed rounds, enabling me to delete them, and told me they are currently updating the software so we can do this ourselves without contacting customer support! Absolutely Superb service!

That is good to hear about us being able to delete them.  When my season starts in April (hopefully), I am sure the first few rounds will be beyond horrendous from a shot making and Game Golf operating perspective.  Maybe a month later will be when I start counting things.  I just have to keep a rigid method that once a round starts and turns sour (why why why...lol) that it must be played through and not turn into a practice session.  It can't be like when you were a kid trying to set a record on the lastest video game and kept hitting the reset button early on because the Space Invader nailed you.  That might be a thread all its own for me on GHIN handicapping.

It would be nice to see some Game Golf stats for my local course just to see how people play the course.  I've tried searching all the names I know that play it on a regular basis but nothing comes up.  It must be too high tech for this one horse town.  I hate to be the first one carrying the torch.  That should be an honor for a good golfer to show how to play the course and not some hack.  I have found many locals on the GHIN website so that gives me a little perspective overall but it would be nice seeing the numbers actually on the gps map and for each hole.  Not that I'm gunning for them because we are miles apart on the scorecard.  lol

I haven't even put my tags in yet because I am like others here with 5 degree weather to tend with.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

That is good to hear about us being able to delete them.  When my season starts in April (hopefully), I am sure the first few rounds will be beyond horrendous from a shot making and Game Golf operating perspective.  Maybe a month later will be when I start counting things.  I just have to keep a rigid method that once a round starts and turns sour (why why why...lol) that it must be played through and not turn into a practice session.  It can't be like when you were a kid trying to set a record on the lastest video game and kept hitting the reset button early on because the Space Invader nailed you.  That might be a thread all its own for me on GHIN handicapping.

It would be nice to see some Game Golf stats for my local course just to see how people play the course.  I've tried searching all the names I know that play it on a regular basis but nothing comes up.  It must be too high tech for this one horse town.  I hate to be the first one carrying the torch.  That should be an honor for a good golfer to show how to play the course and not some hack.  I have found many locals on the GHIN website so that gives me a little perspective overall but it would be nice seeing the numbers actually on the gps map and for each hole.  Not that I'm gunning for them because we are miles apart on the scorecard.  lol

I haven't even put my tags in yet because I am like others here with 5 degree weather to tend with.

I really like that idea.  Would be awesome to see how other people play the courses that i play. I would particularly like to see how better players approach certain holes; when/where they layup or what they play off the tee...etc

What's in the bag:
Taylormade R15 
Callaway X2Hot pro 3W
Callaway X2Hot pro 20* hybrid
Mizuno JPX900 Tour 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 2.0 50,54, and 58 degree wedges
Taylormade White Smoke putter

I really like that idea.  Would be awesome to see how other people play the courses that i play. I would particularly like to see how better players approach certain holes; when/where they layup or what they play off the tee...etc

On the website go to Explore -> courses and type in one close to you. It will show you all the activity at that course.

On the website go to Explore -> courses and type in one close to you. It will show you all the activity at that course.

I guess I took the round about way of doing it but still came up empty for the only two courses I've ever played on.  Thanks for the tip!

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

I am not sure if this has been discussed, but is there any draw back to buying a used one on ebay? What I mean is if someone has already registered the device, will their data show up after I register it under my name.

I am not sure if this has been discussed, but is there any draw back to buying a used one on ebay? What I mean is if someone has already registered the device, will their data show up after I register it under my name.

I think you would be fine.  But I would email game golf to make sure before you buy it.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

You can have all signed games unsigned and then deleted through customer services, this will erase all previous stats/data, but you will probably need the previous owners email and username to do this, which could then be edited to your own email and username!

Gaz Lee

You can have all signed games unsigned and then deleted through customer services, this will erase all previous stats/data, but you will probably need the previous owners email and username to do this, which could then be edited to your own email and username!

Do you think he can't just plug in, download the program, and set it up as a new user?

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Do you think he can't just plug in, download the program, and set it up as a new user?

Hmmm, possibly so, but I wouldnt have thought you could have multiple accounts per unit?

Gaz Lee

I actually spent some time on the website tonight and I think I should be ok with the used  game golf.  On the website it talks about sharing a unit and they said that is fine as long as each user registers as a different user their data will be separate.

Just stopped by Game Golf to look at my rounds.

Noticed (don't know how long it's been there but) the temp, wind speed and direction was at the top, next to the date and course name.

Brian   

I've only got good things to say about the staff at game golf.

They were fast courteous and straightened out my indiscretions.

On the first tee, there were players on the fairway waving us through.

So we felt rushed, and I proceeded to skip tags.

They weren't as slow as they thought they were and were behind us on the second.

So we felt rushed on the second hole.

By the third we'd put some distance between us and settled down, but by then I screwed up my tagging, had to contact GG via e-mail.

They fixed my problem and I am pleased to say, happy with GG.

edited for spelling

Brian