IGNORED

The times in which we live - famous actress photo leaks

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3509 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's a shame that this happened. Famous or not, you should have some level of privacy. People do this all the time, I hope that they capture the person, or people, who did this, It's a crime, These actresses are victims here. Very sad.

Stop speaking logically!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

However, the number one rule when taking nude photos: DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE.

Very true lol...

JP

In the bag:  R1 Diver, Rocketballz 3 tour spoon (13*), Adams A12 pro 18* hybrid, 4-P Callaway Razr x black (dg s400 shafts), 50* & 58* Ping Tour S, and TM Ghost Manta Putter cut down to 32". and my Tour V2 Rangefinder (with extra batteries of course)!  Ball - Srixon Z Star XV

Have read that the FBI is on the scene searching for the 'criminals'.  God a'mighty.  The world is crumbling as we speak the the FBI is worried about some milk bags and shaved *****.  HARD to believe.

Have read that the FBI is on the scene searching for the 'criminals'.  God a'mighty.  The world is crumbling as we speak the the FBI is worried about some milk bags and shaved *****.  HARD to believe.

Obviously you understand that it's deeper than that, at least I hope you do.  It means corporate e-mails, documents, etc could have also been compromised.  The "milk bags and shaved *****" as you so eloquently put it were probably released for shock value to demonstrate the hackers accomplishment.

Joe Paradiso

Obviously you understand that it's deeper than that, at least I hope you do.  It means corporate e-mails, documents, etc could have also been compromised.  The "milk bags and shaved *****" as you so eloquently put it were probably released for shock value to demonstrate the hackers accomplishment.

good point!  Then again would you be surprised if the government was behind this somehow?  I mean they do have the best supercomputers in the world, and all the resources to boot!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

good point!  Then again would you be surprised if the government was behind this somehow?  I mean they do have the best supercomputers in the world, and all the resources to boot!

You're joking, right? :-)

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

You're joking, right? :-)

The hacker could have used a back door also used by the NSA/GCHQ. But I doubt it's some gov't program - although one could have fun thinking up of project codenames - if it was someone who works for the gov't, person acted alone.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

You're joking, right?

Well, you know that the government hires the best computer hackers in the world don't you?  They mostly do it to try and get the upper edge on other hackers who are working against them.. I mean, that is the best policy isn't it, get the best to test out your defenses so that you can always be a step ahead.

You also know that they have the worlds supercomputers under their fingertips, and they are just like any other government always working towards getting the secret files of other countries.. This is a widely reported issue so I don't need to go into the spying the US does against its own allies, never mind all the other governments in the world!

The hacker could have used a back door also used by the NSA/GCHQ. But I doubt it's some gov't program - although one could have fun thinking up of project codenames - if it was someone who works for the gov't, person acted alone.

I was saying it more in jest anyway, but the number one suspect is always the one with the best tools and resources.. now, if it wasn't someone from the government you can bet that they will find this clown and then make him part of their team asap!  and if he refuses, well, no one will see him for a long time :)

Eyad

"My iCloud keeps telling me to back it up, and I'm like, I don't know how to back you up. Do it yourself,”

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

"My iCloud keeps telling me to back it up, and I'm like, I don't know how to back you up. Do it yourself,”

It did.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It did.

Yes it did. I just find it amusing she used the words iCloud and backup in casual conversation.

Steve

Well, you know that the government hires the best computer hackers in the world don't you?  They mostly do it to try and get the upper edge on other hackers who are working against them.. I mean, that is the best policy isn't it, get the best to test out your defenses so that you can always be a step ahead.

You also know that they have the worlds supercomputers under their fingertips, and they are just like any other government always working towards getting the secret files of other countries.. This is a widely reported issue so I don't need to go into the spying the US does against its own allies, never mind all the other governments in the world!

I was saying it more in jest anyway, but the number one suspect is always the one with the best tools and resources.. now, if it wasn't someone from the government you can bet that they will find this clown and then make him part of their team asap!  and if he refuses, well, no one will see him for a long time :)

The government coerces the hackers they catch to work for them rather than go to jail.  The best hackers, don't get caught.

IMO, this wasn't government, the government wouldn't advertise the breach or publish nude images of famous people, especially since there's some question to the age of some of the people that have had images published.  Israel and Russia, have the best hackers in the world with China getting better, my guess it's one of them.

Apple has always been a bit cavalier about computer security so I'm not surprised they were hacked, but the timing is interesting given the iPhone 6 is about to be released.

Joe Paradiso

The government coerces the hackers they catch to work for them rather than go to jail.  The best hackers, don't get caught. IMO, this wasn't government, the government wouldn't advertise the breach or publish nude images of famous people, especially since there's some question to the age of some of the people that have had images published.  Israel and Russia, have the best hackers in the world with China getting better, my guess it's one of them.  Apple has always been a bit cavalier about computer security so I'm not surprised they were hacked, but the timing is interesting given the iPhone 6 is about to be released.

As easy going as apple might be with security, you probably need to have some complex allogrithims to do what this/these guys did! I'm sure it is a long shot we will ever find out who did it, but it has to be considered a pretty decent hack job!

Eyad

As easy going as apple might be with security, you probably need to have some complex allogrithims to do what this/these guys did!

I'm sure it is a long shot we will ever find out who did it, but it has to be considered a pretty decent hack job!

They most likely hacked the server OS that iCloud sits on rather than iCloud itself.

Hackers are egomaniacs, they like people to know who hacked them, so it shouldn't be long before someone takes credit for it, or the hackers signature is revealed to the public.

The timing is too coincidental with Apples release of the new iPhone 6 and their new mobile payment system that was supposed to be unveiled with it.  I'd say whoever did it, doesn't like Apple.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3509 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!