IGNORED

Favorite Movie Quotes

RJH999
Note: This thread is 3502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Paul Newman to Tom Cruise in "Color of Money"

"I got to hand it to you kid, you got me talking to myself"

Laughed my ass off yesterday when "My cousin Vinny" was on.

When Pesci is sleeping in the DA's cabin in the woods and that owl shreeks

"WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?"

• Upvote 1

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Laughed my ass off yesterday when "My cousin Vinny" was on. When Pesci is sleeping in the DA's cabin in the woods and that owl shreeks "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?"

Or his opening statement: "Everything that guy just said is bullshit. Thank you."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"Hi, who is this calling?"

"MY NAME IS LEROY!"

"What unit are you with, son?"

"I'M IN THE ARTILLERY!"

"Well, Leroy, can we play you a song?"

"ANYTHING, JUST PLAY IT LOUD, OK?!

Robin Williams (RIP) "Good morning, Vietnam"

Chris.:roll:

Too lazy to type it out.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

There are two kinds of people in the world, those who can quote movies and those who cannot. - Me

Dr. Peter Venkman: "Mother Pus Bucket!"

John Winger: "We're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to enlist in the Army. . "

Russell Ziskey: " When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."

Or frankly, anything written by Harold Ramis.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Helluva thing, killing a man. Take away everything he's got. Everything he ever will. Anyone don't wanna get killed, better go on out the back. Do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone. That's some subconscious you've got on you Cobb, she's a real charmer! Ohhhh, I see you've met Mrs. Cobb. Come back to reality, Dom. You remind me of someone. A man I met in a half remembered dream. A man possessed of some radical notions. You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling (takes out a big ass RPG).

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Mein Fuhrer... I CAN WALK!!!! Precious bodily fluids...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die.

STOP SAYING THAT!

Have fun storming the castle!

I'm on the brute squad. You are the brute squad!

LIAR! Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liaaarrrrr!

Steve

Or his opening statement: "Everything that guy just said is bullshit. Thank you."

The 2 "YUTES" was classic :-D

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

The 2 "YUTES" was classic

The 2 whaaaa???

LOL, yes.  And this one as well:

Vinny Gambini : I understand you played a game of pool with Lisa for $200, which she won. I'm here to collect.

J.T. : How 'bout if I just kick your ass?

Vinny Gambini : Oh, a counter-offer. That's what we lawyers - I'm a lawyer - we lawyers call that a counter-offer. This is a tough decision here. Get my ass kicked or collect $200. Let me think... I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with you... nah, I think I'll just go with the two hundred.

J.T. : Over my dead body.

Vinny Gambini : You like to renegotiate as you go along, don't you? Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?

J.T. : In your dreams.

Vinny Gambini : Oh no no... in reality. If I was to kick the shit out of you, do I get the money?

J.T. : You kick the shit, out of me.

Vinny Gambini : Yeah.

J.T. : Yeah. you get the money.

Vinny Gambini : So, here are my options. Option A: I get my ass kicked or Option B: I kick your ass and collect the 200. I think I'm gonna go with Option B: Kickin' your ass and collecting $200.

[Takes off his jacket]

J.T. : We're gonna fight now?

Vinny Gambini : Yeah. But first, show me the money.

J.T. : I have it.

Vinny Gambini : You have it, then show it to me.

J.T. : [pause] I can get it.

Vinny Gambini : You can get it? Okay, get it. Then we'll fight.

[Takes his jacket from Lisa]

Another favorite:

Mona Lisa Vito : You're goin hunting?

Vinny Gambini : That's right.

Mona Lisa Vito : Why are you going hunting? Shouldn't you be out preparing for court?

Vinny Gambini : I was thinking last night. If only I knew what he knows, you know? If he'd let me look at his files; oh boy.

Mona Lisa Vito : I don't get it. What does getting to Trotter's files have anything to do with hunting?

Vinny Gambini : Well, you know, two guys, out in the woods, guns, on the hunt. It's a bonding thing, you know; show him I'm one of the boys. he's not gonna let me look at his files, but maybe he'll relax enough to drop his guard so I can finesse a little infomation out of him.

[searches through his clothes]

Vinny Gambini : What am I gonna wear?

Mona Lisa Vito : What are ya gonna hunt?

Vinny Gambini : I don't know, he's got a lot of stuffed heads in his office.

Mona Lisa Vito : Heads?

[Vinny looks up at Lisa]

Mona Lisa Vito : What kinda heads?

Vinny Gambini : I don't know, he's got a boar, a bear, a couple of deer.

Mona Lisa Vito : Whoa. You're gonna shoot a deer?

Vinny Gambini : I don't know. I suppose. I mean, I'm a man's man, I could go deer hunting.

Mona Lisa Vito : A sweet, innocent, harmless, leaf-eating, doe-eyed little deer.

Vinny Gambini : Hey Lisa, I'm not gonna go out there just to wimp out, you know. I mean, the guy will lose respect for me, would you rather have that?

[Lisa gets up, walks over to the bathroom and shuts the door]

Vinny Gambini : What about these pants I got on, you think they're O.K.?

[Looks down]

Vinny Gambini : Oh!

Mona Lisa Vito : [comes out of the bathroom] Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A ****in bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a **** what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

Just don't forget to pronounce deer as "dee-a" when you read Marisa Tomei's lines. :-P

The 2 "YUTES" was classic:-D

What's a Yute? :-$

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Quote:

Originally Posted by flopster

The 2 "YUTES" was classic

The 2 whaaaa???

LOL, yes.  And this one as well:

Vinny Gambini: I understand you played a game of pool with Lisa for $200, which she won. I'm here to collect.

J.T.: How 'bout if I just kick your ass?

Vinny Gambini: Oh, a counter-offer. That's what we lawyers - I'm a lawyer - we lawyers call that a counter-offer. This is a tough decision here. Get my ass kicked or collect $200. Let me think... I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with you... nah, I think I'll just go with the two hundred.

J.T.: Over my dead body.

Vinny Gambini: You like to renegotiate as you go along, don't you? Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?

J.T.: In your dreams.

Vinny Gambini: Oh no no... in reality. If I was to kick the shit out of you, do I get the money?

J.T.: You kick the shit, out of me.

Vinny Gambini: Yeah.

J.T.: Yeah. you get the money.

Vinny Gambini: So, here are my options. Option A: I get my ass kicked or Option B: I kick your ass and collect the 200. I think I'm gonna go with Option B: Kickin' your ass and collecting $200.

[Takes off his jacket]

J.T.: We're gonna fight now?

Vinny Gambini: Yeah. But first, show me the money.

J.T.: I have it.

Vinny Gambini: You have it, then show it to me.

J.T.: [pause] I can get it.

Vinny Gambini: You can get it? Okay, get it. Then we'll fight.

[Takes his jacket from Lisa]

Another favorite:

Mona Lisa Vito: You're goin hunting?

Vinny Gambini: That's right.

Mona Lisa Vito: Why are you going hunting? Shouldn't you be out preparing for court?

Vinny Gambini: I was thinking last night. If only I knew what he knows, you know? If he'd let me look at his files; oh boy.

Mona Lisa Vito: I don't get it. What does getting to Trotter's files have anything to do with hunting?

Vinny Gambini: Well, you know, two guys, out in the woods, guns, on the hunt. It's a bonding thing, you know; show him I'm one of the boys. he's not gonna let me look at his files, but maybe he'll relax enough to drop his guard so I can finesse a little infomation out of him.

[searches through his clothes]

Vinny Gambini: What am I gonna wear?

Mona Lisa Vito: What are ya gonna hunt?

Vinny Gambini: I don't know, he's got a lot of stuffed heads in his office.

Mona Lisa Vito: Heads?

[Vinny looks up at Lisa]

Mona Lisa Vito: What kinda heads?

Vinny Gambini: I don't know, he's got a boar, a bear, a couple of deer.

Mona Lisa Vito: Whoa. You're gonna shoot a deer?

Vinny Gambini: I don't know. I suppose. I mean, I'm a man's man, I could go deer hunting.

Mona Lisa Vito: A sweet, innocent, harmless, leaf-eating, doe-eyed little deer.

Vinny Gambini: Hey Lisa, I'm not gonna go out there just to wimp out, you know. I mean, the guy will lose respect for me, would you rather have that?

[Lisa gets up, walks over to the bathroom and shuts the door]

Vinny Gambini: What about these pants I got on, you think they're O.K.?

[Looks down]

Vinny Gambini: Oh!

Mona Lisa Vito: [comes out of the bathroom] Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A ****in bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a **** what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

Just don't forget to pronounce deer as "dee-a" when you read Marisa Tomei's lines.

Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

LOL

Thanks guys, now I gotta go home and watch that.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

This is probably the wife's and my (collectively) favorite movie.  Anytime something takes longer (or shorter) than expected to cook, one of us uses this line on the other. :beer:

Note: This thread is 3502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!