IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2015

Foursum Golf
Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The only difference between me and this week's winner... He chose to play Na first :pound: Winner - J M Brown [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/116355/] [/URL] Me [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/116356/] [/URL]

I feel pretty lucky to have the right guys in this week. The last couple weeks have been pretty rough. Gogolfing great run so far keep up the good picks and make the top 50.

What the heck is going on in Texas today?

Only 3 players under par, GMac cut? Sang Moon cut?

DA Points blowing up Shot Tracker!

Not a single player on my team make the cut this week ...

:hmm:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What the heck is going on in Texas today?

Only 3 players under par, GMac cut? Sang Moon cut?

DA Points blowing up Shot Tracker!

Not a single player on my team make the cut this week ...

It sure is looking ugly. I saw the Furyk birdied the first hole and felt pretty good. Now... :loco:

- Shane

Looks like high winds and a tough course. -8 was winning score last year so perhaps following suit. Anyone know why GMac and Bae WD?

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/golf/32075206

Graeme McDowell's preparations for the Masters suffered a setback when injury forced him to withdraw from the Texas Open midway through the first round.

The Northern Irishman said he had not recovered from a stress injury to his lower left leg which he picked up during practice on Wednesday.

McDowell had received physiotherapy and played with his leg strapped up.

It is believed the injury will not prevent the world number 23 from competing in the first major of the year at Augusta (9-12 April) and he is scheduled to compete in the Houston Open next week.

Not sure what happened to Sang Moon

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

I had the opportunity to make some big points this week, but no, once again I started the wrong players and this could be the worst week of the season for me.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Having the bonus of jimmy walker and jordan spieth took me from a horrible week to average. Was a fun winter segment. Looking to make top 5 for the spring segment :D

Joel Holden

210 pts. Not too shabby for my first week!

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpaulhus

210 pts. Not too shabby for my first week!

Definitely not bad considering the weather and how it impacted scoring.

Yeah, 210 points is VERY impressive!  Congrats!! But it's your first week in the TST group, not your first week playing yahoo fantasy golf this season, right?  Did you play the whole Winter segment?  How many points for the whole Winter segment?

Yeah, 210 points is VERY impressive!  Congrats!! But it's your first week in the TST group, not your first week playing yahoo fantasy golf this season, right?  Did you play the whole Winter segment?  How many points for the whole Winter segment?

No, I've never played fantasy golf before. First week ever.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volkey

No, I've never played fantasy golf before. First week ever.

Well you really started off with a bang, at 210 points!  Congrats!!  I had just thought you might have played for part of the winter outside of this TST group.  Based on the number of starts left for some of your golfers.  I'm still trying to figure this fantasy golf thing out.  Ha ha!

All i had to do was take JB Holmes off the bench and I could have had the W this week.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also left Russel Henley on the bench.....F*** me

Grats to Bruces army

Joel Holden

All i had to do was take JB Holmes off the bench and I could have had the W this week. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO also left Russel Henley on the bench.....F*** me Grats to Bruces army

I had jb playing and left Jordan on the bench...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I had jb playing and left Jordan on the bench...

Haha, isn't it maddening!?

I also left Phil on the bench for the first two days and then played him on the weekend...

Joel Holden

Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!