IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2015

Note: This thread is 1885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The only difference between me and this week's winner... He chose to play Na first :pound: Winner - J M Brown [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/116355/] [/URL] Me [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/116356/] [/URL]

I feel pretty lucky to have the right guys in this week. The last couple weeks have been pretty rough. Gogolfing great run so far keep up the good picks and make the top 50.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't put one of your benched players in play during the tournament, they will NOT get dinged for a start. Quote: Originally Posted by rdsandy Second dumb question

For the first and probably the only time this season, or any of the previous years, I can boast "I'm ahead of @gogolfing Even if it's just for this tiny moment in time, it feels so good...

I need GoGolfing to have a week like that so I can catch up to #1 for the year. I'm currently 1st in the season...but that's just over 3 tournaments. Need to keep this ball rolling. Was

What the heck is going on in Texas today?

Only 3 players under par, GMac cut? Sang Moon cut?

DA Points blowing up Shot Tracker!

Not a single player on my team make the cut this week ...

:hmm:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What the heck is going on in Texas today?

Only 3 players under par, GMac cut? Sang Moon cut?

DA Points blowing up Shot Tracker!

Not a single player on my team make the cut this week ...

It sure is looking ugly. I saw the Furyk birdied the first hole and felt pretty good. Now... :loco:

Looks like high winds and a tough course. -8 was winning score last year so perhaps following suit. Anyone know why GMac and Bae WD?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/golf/32075206

Graeme McDowell's preparations for the Masters suffered a setback when injury forced him to withdraw from the Texas Open midway through the first round.

The Northern Irishman said he had not recovered from a stress injury to his lower left leg which he picked up during practice on Wednesday.

McDowell had received physiotherapy and played with his leg strapped up.

It is believed the injury will not prevent the world number 23 from competing in the first major of the year at Augusta (9-12 April) and he is scheduled to compete in the Houston Open next week.

Not sure what happened to Sang Moon

I had the opportunity to make some big points this week, but no, once again I started the wrong players and this could be the worst week of the season for me.

Having the bonus of jimmy walker and jordan spieth took me from a horrible week to average. Was a fun winter segment. Looking to make top 5 for the spring segment :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpaulhus

210 pts. Not too shabby for my first week!

Definitely not bad considering the weather and how it impacted scoring.

Yeah, 210 points is VERY impressive!  Congrats!! But it's your first week in the TST group, not your first week playing yahoo fantasy golf this season, right?  Did you play the whole Winter segment?  How many points for the whole Winter segment?

Yeah, 210 points is VERY impressive!  Congrats!! But it's your first week in the TST group, not your first week playing yahoo fantasy golf this season, right?  Did you play the whole Winter segment?  How many points for the whole Winter segment?

No, I've never played fantasy golf before. First week ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volkey

No, I've never played fantasy golf before. First week ever.

Well you really started off with a bang, at 210 points!  Congrats!!  I had just thought you might have played for part of the winter outside of this TST group.  Based on the number of starts left for some of your golfers.  I'm still trying to figure this fantasy golf thing out.  Ha ha!

All i had to do was take JB Holmes off the bench and I could have had the W this week.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also left Russel Henley on the bench.....F*** me

Grats to Bruces army

All i had to do was take JB Holmes off the bench and I could have had the W this week. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO also left Russel Henley on the bench.....F*** me Grats to Bruces army

I had jb playing and left Jordan on the bench...

I had jb playing and left Jordan on the bench...

Haha, isn't it maddening!?

I also left Phil on the bench for the first two days and then played him on the weekend...

Note: This thread is 1885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!