IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3299 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

And if Tiger had had two 67s, he'd be right in it !!!!!

Or, if Speith had missed the cut, you'd say Tiger had a chance!

Ok...

I said he would be close to the lead if not for Spieth...  not if he posted a hypothetical number.  What is your issue here?

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

DJ eagles his THIRD hole of the day! The first person to ever do so at the Masters.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The only thing better than a tap-in eagle is two tap-in eagles in the same group. DJ makes a big leap into third place, and Adam Scott's starting to find something. (It's weird that they paired these two up with an amateur for the first two rounds.)

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Eesh, Rory is losing the plot - trees at 12

Edit: seems to have bounced out and chipped it close

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

The only thing better than a tap-in eagle is two tap-in eagles in the same group.

DJ makes a big leap into third place, and Adam Scott's starting to find something. (It's weird that they paired these two up with an amateur for the first two rounds.)

This is what the tourney needs. The afternoon guys might be able to close the gap to something where the lead is not insurmountable. I had worried earlier that this thing is over. Not quite yet

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

This is what the tourney needs. The afternoon guys might be able to close the gap to something where the lead is not insurmountable. I had worried earlier that this thing is over. Not quite yet

They're still 7 back! :-(

Riley

DJ on fire!

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandallT

They're still 7 back!

Yah, but not long ago, it was:

Spieth -14

Hoffman -9

Els -5

Someone else -4

And nobody in the later pairings seemed to be doing much.

Now at least, it's:

Spieth -14

Hoffman -9

Johnson -8

Rose -7

Casey -6

Els -5

The more guys get closer to -10, the better. Unless you have money on JS like @ChrisP :whistle:

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Why was the fairway jumping around while Matsuyama and Casey were hitting. Looked like camera was moving around but computer stabilized image of the golfers. (Not just me seeing it. Others here saw it also )

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

-6 for the day with a double and bogey is freakin strong. I thought he'd stick the approach on 17 closer. No doubt Jordan is watching DJ closely.

Dave :-)

Yah, but not long ago, it was:

Spieth -14

Hoffman -9

Els -5

Someone else -4

And nobody in the later pairings seemed to be doing much.

Now at least, it's:

Spieth -14

Hoffman -9

Johnson -8

Rose -7

Casey -6

Els -5

The more guys get closer to -10, the better. Unless you have money on JS like @ChrisP

I have money on both DJ and Spieth.  Have Johnson at 14 to 1 and Spieth at 12 to 1.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Note: This thread is 3299 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!