IGNORED

2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Man, does DJ have a nice swing or what..

He does for sure. Actually I can't get enough of Shane Lowry's swing. So much stability for a big guy and and so smooth!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Go Luiten! Top 3 now... interesting to see how he'll manage it.

Bogey after finding a grenade bunker on the 7th, the most difficult hole on the course. He seems to be putting well though, all lag putts to within 4 feet. Hope he keeps it up.

He does for sure. Actually I can't get enough of Shane Lowry's swing. So much stability for a big guy and and so smooth!

Both are very smooth. Would love to hit like that. Not to mention get the distance Finau has going for him.

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

Funny game...im certain that all the guys know you cant miss right on 8 and yet.....everyone is missing right

Might be the fairway is slightly tilted to the right that causes them to push it that way, or cause a cut shot. It might just be hard for them to start it enough left. I am not sure getting stuck in that tall fescue on the left is a good place to be.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Funny game...im certain that all the guys know you cant miss right on 8 and yet.....everyone is missing right

Jordan hit a hard hook that ran left nearly into the rough and still ended up down in the collection area. That's just an impossible shot in the afternoon.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

The fateful graphic: "Branden Grace is the only player not to make bogey today." The stat man sealed his fate.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Love watching Reed struggle! Waiting for the huge barrage of f bombs.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Let's go DJ! Daddy needs a brand new R15 for Father's Day!!

How does that work? Did you have to sign up for one beforehand if he wins? Edit: nvm lol, looked it up. Pretty darn good deal!!

Let's go DJ! Daddy needs a brand new R15 for Father's Day!!

Wonder how many are purchased just today?

:beer:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator

I don't imagine more than normal: they wouldn't qualify to win.

An unscrupulous business owner could pre-date receipts, I guess, if the only contest rules required a purchase before Thursday.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Had to have bought it or signed up before the tournament began.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3217 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!