IGNORED

2015 The Players Championship DiscussionThread

Rick Martin
Note:Β This thread is 3269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

The girl friend's Daisy Dukes... with pockets showing and a "wardrobe malfunction" waiting to happen Top had to have been cringe worthy for the PGA.Β  At least Ricky abandoned his orange for the win. And how about the outdated promo for Mothers' Day featuring Ricky and his Mom. Had to have been a year or more old judging by his long hair in the Promo. Typical PGA... too cheap to film a new Mothers' Day promo? Great golf... BUT you can see the Players Tournament will never equal the class of the Masters!Β  More on par with a Waste Management Open. Hate to admit it but the girl friend has really changed my opinion of Ricky. Reminds me of the minor league baseball players hooking up with local townies.

Driver :T Edge CB-1 or Cally Mini Driver 14* or GBB 11*
Tour Edge CB2 15* 3 wood (Best Club Ever!)

Callaway XR 5Wood (New BCE!)

Hybrids: Nike SQ 23*Β  Tour Edge 28*

Irons: TMade RACΒ  7-PWΒ Β  T Flight 56 SWedge
Putter: Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, SStroke flatside to hole

The girl friend's Daisy Dukes... with pockets showing and a "wardrobe malfunction" waiting to happen Top had to have been cringe worthy for the PGA.Β  At least Ricky abandoned his orange for the win. And how about the outdated promo for Mothers' Day featuring Ricky and his Mom. Had to have been a year or more old judging by his long hair in the Promo. Typical PGA... too cheap to film a new Mothers' Day promo? Great golf... BUT you can see the Players Tournament will never equal the class of the Masters!Β  More on par with a Waste Management Open. Hate to admit it but the girl friend has really changed my opinion of Ricky. Reminds me of the minor league baseball players hooking up with local townies.

That's on some serious don't judge a book by its cover shit right there. ---------- Rickie Fowler's girlfriend is fine as hell.

Riley

Is everything you don't like somehow attributable to political correctness? Just let it go.

Furthermore, I had let it go. I had nothing but positive comments today about the tournament then little Patrick had to chime in with another of his ignorant posts. Not one thing have you mentioned to chowder head Patrick. Typical TST....be a pansie and agree with everyone and play the PC game or get nothing but ridicule from guys like you. I'm done. Let it go son. Let it go.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The girl friend's Daisy Dukes... with pockets showing and a "wardrobe malfunction" waiting to happen Top had to have been cringe worthy for the PGA.

Check out this ****ing guy.

BTW, PGA Tour. Β Get your golf governing bodies straight.

And appreciate Alexis Randock's body, governed by perfection.

"Witty golf quote."

Couldn't have asked for a better finish. Rickie really impressed me last year at the majors, and I've been a big fan since. So stoked to see someone with some flair and personality win this event in particular.

I wonder if this is the youngest age total of the Masters and TPC winners since the latter's inception?

45? Yeah it's gotta be. Tiger won both the Players and the Masters in 2001, at age 24. So that's 48.

Riley

I was glued to the TV. Had the playoff been Brown, Kisner and Farthauer.....I wouldn't have been. Now Natural Patrick, do you understand that? Or are you gonna hit me with your PC comment that "Everybody is a winner and they are all wonderful athletes?"

I would put money on the fact they the are ALL Better athletes than you Vincent.

Yes, she probably is a wonderful person. Guess I was just surprised to see the wardrobe choice.Β  Regardless, I am sure she would have been even more striking in grown-up clothes. And Yes, I did forget the PGA Tour is separate from the PGA of America. Although I suspect some of the Tour members do not consider themselves elite rock stars.

Driver :T Edge CB-1 or Cally Mini Driver 14* or GBB 11*
Tour Edge CB2 15* 3 wood (Best Club Ever!)

Callaway XR 5Wood (New BCE!)

Hybrids: Nike SQ 23*Β  Tour Edge 28*

Irons: TMade RACΒ  7-PWΒ Β  T Flight 56 SWedge
Putter: Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, SStroke flatside to hole

Although I suspect some of the Tour members do not consider themselves elite rock stars.

Yeah, the Zach Johnsons. Β I was glad he rinsed it on 17.

"Witty golf quote."

I think my favorite thing from today was Rickie's 17th in regulation. You could hear the conversation between him and his caddie, and he executed exactly what they were talking about. It's crazy how precise they can be in both their preparation for a shot and in actually executing a swing.

I think my favorite thing from today was Rickie's 17th in regulation. You could hear the conversation between him and his caddie, and he executed exactly what they were talking about. It's crazy how precise they can be in both their preparation for a shot and in actually executing a swing.

I do that at least once every 20 holes.

"Witty golf quote."

Since 2008, five players who are either on or have been on that short list of "Best Player to never win a major" have took home a Players trophy. Something tells me they wouldn't mind if the PGA changed history and called this the 5th major so they can take that monkey off their back:

2008: Sergio Garcia

2009: Henrik Stenson

2011: KJ Choi

2012: Matt Kuchar

2015: Rickie Fowler

Since 2008, five players who are either on or have been on that short list of "Best Player to never win a major" have took home a Players trophy. Something tells me they wouldn't mind if the PGA changed history and called this the 5th major so they can take that monkey off their back:

2008: Sergio Garcia

2009: Henrik Stenson

2011: KJ Choi

2012: Matt Kuchar

2015: Rickie Fowler

I'd say Sergio is still at the top of that list amongst active players. Β Stenson, Day, and Dustin Johnson close.

EDIT--Rickie will join that conversation soon, if not already. Β But all of these guys besides Sergio should be given the benefit of the doubt at this point because of age. Β Johnson's getting close to the tipping point.

"Witty golf quote."

The girl friend's Daisy Dukes... with pockets showing and a "wardrobe malfunction" waiting to happen Top had to have been cringe worthy for the PGA...

That part of it never crossed my mind - but my wife (a total non-golfer, FWIW) said basically the same thing, that she wasn't dressed appropriately for a golf tournament and she wondered what the Tour thought about it.Β  I explained to her that "golf attire" was entirely different than "spectator attire", even at a PGA Tour event, and that there was nothing inappropriate about how Alexis was dressed.Β  She's a young woman and was dressed the way many young women her age dress on a daily basis.Β  Maybe she would have chosen a different outfit had she known that Rickie was going to win and she was going to be so prominently featured on national television - or maybe not.Β  My wife's response was "You just don't care because she's hot".Β  I didn't have an answer for that one. :-D

I do think your "local townies" comment was a little trashy and disrespectful, though.Β  It's not like she's just some hoochie that Rickie hooked up with for a little post-round action.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:Β  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I do think your "local townies" comment was a little trashy and disrespectful, though.Β  It's not like she's just some hoochie that Rickie hooked up with for a little post-round action.

I have to say that in my life, an occasional young white trash looking chick in a small town showing way too much skin was just the tonic I needed.

Chicks. Β Let's love them all.

"Witty golf quote."

Furthermore, I had let it go. I had nothing but positive comments today about the tournament then little Patrick had to chime in with another of his ignorant posts. Not one thing have you mentioned to chowder head Patrick. Typical TST....be a pansie and agree with everyone and play the PC game or get nothing but ridicule from guys like you. I'm done. Let it go son. Let it go.

For someone that likes to complain about TST people you still post here, making you a TST person. A moderator tells you to take it easy and stop making everything a political argument and instead your rebuttal is piss off. The forum is full of helpful and tolerant people, if you want to be the 1% and continue being a prick then pound sand.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note:Β This thread is 3269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!