IGNORED

Donald Trump for president?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 2956 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's still really early, but none the less; http://www.vox.com/2015/7/9/8924481/donald-trump-poll

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Does Valerie Jarrett send you the dem's talking points each morning? Everything you write is straight out of left wing media.

Not every morning. I review talking points with the Prez during our one-on-one games on the court ... he has a mean 3 pointer.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Lately, there've been a lot of issues where people get outraged. Global Warming, racism, you name it. While I think passion is generally good, I think I'm seeing something different take over in these "national conversations."
  1. Complete absence of any doubt in their position
  2. Darn-near intolerance of the opposing opinion (high doses of mockery)
  3. A desire to punish those that don’t agree
Usually when I see these characteristics, I think of a mob-mentality or group-think. Reasoned, impassioned, convincing logic is not what I'm talking about.  My hope is that others will be suspicious of people who exhibit these characteristics. There's probably a flaw in their position, so they need to rely on bullying. In this debate (and others), keep your eye open for this tactic, and be suspicious. Be skeptical. Search out truth on your own. My guess is that the truth likely lies elsewhere, but that's for us each to judge.

Read "narcissist". Republicans and democrats polar opposites and have to be to fit the mold. No wonder nothing gets done when you have two parties that refuse to bend for each other over issues.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

He just got my vote. Pretty much read my mind.

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

While watching CNN last night Anderson Cooper interviewed Trump about allegedly using illegal aliens within the Trump Enterprise. The Donald said he can't guarantee they're not being utilized for labor.

It just shows you the hypocrisy of his stance. I don't like having illegals here because it it against the law. But I wish we would punish those who use them more. They are the "demand" that encourages the supply.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Listen, people are so utterly and completely polarized today & those on the right couldn't possibly be more dissatisfied with the current administration & the thought of Hillary following up BO drives them batshit crazy.     They would vote for anyone on the republican ticket if given that choice.

Trump has a degree of "I'm gonna straighten this $hit out" about him that is attractive to a whole lot of people.   Hell, Reagan was an actor & he's become the revered role model for the conservative movement, so why wouldn't a successful real estate mogul have a fighting chance.

I don't realistically think he's electable, but if it came down to him & Hillary, hellsyeah he'd have my vote...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Listen, people are so utterly and completely polarized today & those on the right couldn't possibly be more dissatisfied with the current administration & the thought of Hillary following up BO drives them batshit crazy.     They would vote for anyone on the republican ticket if given that choice.

Trump has a degree of "I'm gonna straighten this $hit out" about him that is attractive to a whole lot of people.   Hell, Reagan was an actor & he's become the revered role model for the conservative movement, so why wouldn't a successful real estate mogul have a fighting chance.

I don't realistically think he's electable, but if it came down to him & Hillary, hellsyeah he'd have my vote...

They don't need to be polarized -- yes, you have more people, it seems these day, on the fringes. Over the last 2 years, even the left has gone more left in response to the right going more right. That leaves about 70% of the electorate, or about 50% of voters (lol ... yet sad), to discuss solutions.  People are so obsessed with their "side" and their "beliefs".

If we spent more time questioning our beliefs, we would find more common ground.

Repeat.

If we spent more time questioning our beliefs, we would find more common ground.

Questioning leads to more openness. Wish all the religious zealots would be as devout in questioning their religious beliefs instead of holding them and walking over the cliff.

Trump -- he needs to question himself. He just seems to talk by using a small kernel of truth and then telling people his version of the truth is the general rule, when it is the exception.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

It's the small minority at both ends that is fueling the polarization.   DT's speeches and antics are geared toward at one extreme of the pole and the polls show it has been effective.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

It's the small minority at both ends that is fueling the polarization.   DT's speeches and antics are geared toward at one extreme of the pole and the polls show it has been effective.

...for that non-questioning mob rule minority.

Not sure this is new, but saw on a news scroll on TV that Trump said he would Bomb the Iraqi oilfields?

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

He just got my vote. Pretty much read my mind.

Wow, the fact that you'd actually consider voting for him is pretty nauseating. The guy is an idiot and will do or say anything to get the spot light back on him. His comments have forced the these actions no matter what the leaders of the corporations that do business with them think they have no choice to try to alienate themselves so they won't have to suffer the backlash of the public.

I've never been given a job by a poor person....

Do a quick Google search for trickle down economics and let me know how sour the foot tastes of a man with no rationale. I suppose you aren't aware that human resources employees aren't paid very much? So yes, you have been given a job by a "poor" person. Tell me again how hard high-school was for you. What'd you get in your SAT, BBQ sauce?

I apologize for having a spam URL in my signature and will not do it again.

Let's not get nasty, boys.

We all know, or should know that trickle down economics just means the poor and middle class get a golden shower ... and it's not from a shapely woman.

• Upvote 1

Not sure this is new, but saw on a news scroll on TV that Trump said he would Bomb the Iraqi oilfields?

He said this week.  More accurately, he said he will bomb ISIS controlled Iraqi oilfields to hurt them financially.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

The Donals's popularity is growing. He'll never win, but he's stirring the pot, which is a good thing. This country has problems.
  • Upvote 1

Driver.......Ping K15 9.5* stiff 3 wood.....Ping K15 16* stiff 5 wood.....Ping K15 19* stiff 4 Hybrid...Cleveland Gliderail 23* stiff 5 - PW......Pinhawk SL GW...........Tommy Armour 52* SW...........Tommy Armour 56* LW...........Tommy Armour 60* FW...........Diamond Tour 68* Putter.......Golfsmith Dyna Mite Ball..........Volvik Vista iV Green Bag..........Bennington Quiet Organizer Shoes.... ..Crocs

The Donals's popularity is growing. He'll never win, but he's stirring the pot, which is a good thing. This country has problems.

The only problem is that people like the Donald are one of these country's problems.  Fortunately, times are changing and society is slowing but surely weeding out the thinking of the past.  The ACA got upheld, marriage equality got passed and the Confederate flag got taken down.  These are all signs that society is continuing to move forward and theres hope for the future.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

The ACA got upheld, marriage equality got passed and the Confederate flag got taken down.  These are all signs that society is continuing to move forward and there's hope for the future.

We needed movement on health care, but the majority of Americans would disagree about the ACA. There is a better way if only the GOP and Dems would compromise.

Marriage equality is an issue that will be with us for a while. I agree that gay couples needed to be afforded the rights of married couples, but the amount of hate generated was a sad sight. In addition, there are a number of people with Christian beliefs that are being be left in the dust.

The Confederate flag, as a symbol of hatred, coming down from state buildings, indeed, was a positive outcome from the horrific shootings in Charleston.

In addition, the next president will have so many challenges including the Middle East, immigration, national debt, and tax reform to name a few. We need someone who is willing to talk about the problems and present solutions to the American people. Whether or not you like him, Donald Trump is doing just this. And, in many respects, that is why his campaign is getting a lot of traction, both positive and negative.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Here - http://www.selectsmart.com/president/

Appearently I got Joe Biden! I did not even know he was a candidate!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Note: This thread is 2956 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!