IGNORED

Donald Trump for president?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

With the endorsement from conservative Senator Jeff Sessions it seems the GOPe is consolidating around him now. Super Tuesday will seal the victory. The media talks about Trump non-stop, even if it is misleading. 

- Mark

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Donald Trump's rise is a scary moment in America

Donald Trump 2016 Presidential Campaign: Who is Donald Trump's base? Why is he popular? Who likes him?

https://www.quora.com/Donald-Trump-2016-Presidential-Campaign/Who-is-Donald-Trumps-base-Why-is-he-popular-Who-likes-him

Why has Trump had so much success?
What does it reflect about the U.S.?

https://www.quora.com/Why-has-Trump-had-so-much-success

If Donald Trump becomes president, how will it affect America's image around the world?

https://www.quora.com/If-Donald-Trump-becomes-president-how-will-it-affect-Americas-image-around-the-world

Trump Derailed by Obama’s Endorsement

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-derailed-by-obamas-endorsement?intcid=mod-latest

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

39 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Donald Trump's rise is a scary moment in America

Donald Trump 2016 Presidential Campaign: Who is Donald Trump's base? Why is he popular? Who likes him?

https://www.quora.com/Donald-Trump-2016-Presidential-Campaign/Who-is-Donald-Trumps-base-Why-is-he-popular-Who-likes-him

Why has Trump had so much success?
What does it reflect about the U.S.?

https://www.quora.com/Why-has-Trump-had-so-much-success

If Donald Trump becomes president, how will it affect America's image around the world?

https://www.quora.com/If-Donald-Trump-becomes-president-how-will-it-affect-Americas-image-around-the-world

Trump Derailed by Obama’s Endorsement

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-derailed-by-obamas-endorsement?intcid=mod-latest

The actual scary part is that we let America get taken over by career politicians and their minions of highly paid government workers.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Dont forget they get voted into office. If we have career politicians it's because we drank the Kool-Aid. If America wants change its time for everyone to look in the mirror. 

Dave :-)

2 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

Dont forget they get voted into office. If we have career politicians it's because we drank the Kool-Aid. If America wants change its time for everyone to look in the mirror. 

I agree, but in many cases the only choices we were offered were career politicians.  

Joe Paradiso

2 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

This is much of what is driving Trump's popularity. He is the only hope in this cycle to break free of establishment politicians. 

- Mark

Yesterday David Duke long time leader of the KKK endorsed Trump which he later denounced. It is the same day that Trump quoted Mussolinni.  He has some definite Fascist tendencies which makes him dangerous. Can you spell "White Nationalist Party?"

Edited by ppine

39 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

I agree, but in many cases the only choices we were offered were career politicians.  

Nah there are always alternative choices. More often than not they are written off as unelectable and buried by the establishment candidates and their funding.

IMO a bigger problem is the black and white platforms established by the dominant parties. Politicians pander to their base on emotional issues that in the end don't mean squat. It does little more than inspire the uninformed to walk in a booth or mark their mail in ballots for one party all the way down to county clerk. 

FFS we get an left vs right war about abortion, guns and religion every election cycle. People vote and we get 4 years of anything but that when it comes to making laws and spending money. It's dumb.

Whomever wins the GE, POTUS 45, as those before, will have to deal with an establishment congress and ensconced K Street lobbyists and special interests. So far, there's not a lot will to run on Drumpf's coattails. Will Drumpf spend $1 billion of his own money to fund a GE campaign so as not to be beholden to anyone?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

While it is 20 minutes, it brilliantly calls into question Trump being anything other than a product!
I would like to hear someone counter this clip, even more so, Trump!

Edited by Elmer
Finally figured out how to embed!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

30 minutes ago, Elmer said:

While it is 20 minutes, it brilliantly calls into question Trump being anything other than a product!
I would like to hear someone counter this clip, even more so, Trump!

Counter is this same hack job could have been done on Hillary and been just as accurate.  Politician are fake and change their views and positions to whatever they think will get them elected.  

Joe Paradiso

Going to be a long two weeks listening to Rubio trying everything and anything to discredit Trump. Especially after he gets curb stomped tomorrow. Too little too late. Is it just me or does he have trouble with ku klux klan. Seems about half the time he says klu. I watched his 40 minute Trump rant this morning and it was full of WTF. He likes to say anyways a lot.

Dude is a puppet. His anti Trump ranting does little more than take the attention away from himself. It's desperate and dumb and makes it even more evident he struggles to have a genuine original thought about anything. His campaign is in the ditch so his handlers decide his only hope is to out Trump Trump. Yeah that's going to work.

1 minute ago, Dave2512 said:

Going to be a long two weeks listening to Rubio trying everything and anything to discredit Trump. Especially after he gets curb stomped tomorrow. Too little too late. Is it just me or does he have trouble with ku klux klan. Seems about half the time he says klu. I watched his 40 minute Trump rant this morning and it was full of WTF. He likes to say anyways a lot.

Dude is a puppet. His anti Trump ranting does little more than take the attention away from himself. It's desperate and dumb and makes it even more evident he struggles to have a genuine original thought about anything. His campaign is in the ditch so his handlers decide his only hope is to out Trump Trump. Yeah that's going to work.

Rubio would be better served talking about what he'd do rather than Trump.  He's not going to convince anyone that likes Trump to vote for him, so he'd be better off educating the undecided on what his views are rather than appearing to be obsessed with Trump.  

I'd call Rubio a "con man" for convincing people to vote for him as Senator and then not doing his job.   

"From Jan 2011 to Feb 2016, Rubio missed 220 of 1,508 roll call votes, which is 14.6%. This is much worse than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving."

Joe Paradiso

7 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

Rubio would be better served talking about what he'd do rather than Trump.  He's not going to convince anyone that likes Trump to vote for him, so he'd be better off educating the undecided on what his views are rather than appearing to be obsessed with Trump.  

I'd call Rubio a "con man" for convincing people to vote for him as Senator and then not doing his job.   

"From Jan 2011 to Feb 2016, Rubio missed 220 of 1,508 roll call votes, which is 14.6%. This is much worse than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving."

The right word is "Career politician".

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

23 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

I'd call him a douche. Oh wait I just did.

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Whomever wins the GE, POTUS 45, as those before, will have to deal with an establishment congress and ensconced K Street lobbyists and special interests. So far, there's not a lot will to run on Drumpf's coattails. Will Drumpf spend $1 billion of his own money to fund a GE campaign so as not to be beholden to anyone?

When I was in college, I worked at a K Street lobbyist for a semester. It was eye opening.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 minute ago, boogielicious said:

When I was in college, I worked at a K Street lobbyist for a semester. It was eye opening.

Do tell..... Corruption, power and lies.

Steve

Note: This thread is 3111 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!