IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

It was a perfect day to play.

52/46: 98

37 putts, my first quad of the year (on #3 of course), 3 triples, bad chipping, irons hit fat, balls behind trees, balls buried under lips of old bunkers, 1 OB then in the lake, 60 yards sw shots that consistantly went 80 yards

on the other hand...

4/9 GIRS on the back
3 pars on the back
hit both par 3s in regulation, #17 with a 5 wood
took only 2 hours 15 minutes to play
I was also +1 in the ball department today

I'm off to The Hague to get my front 9 declared a war crime

in the bag...

Driver: MX560
3W/5W: Tight Lies
3i-pw: Pi-7gw/sw: Tom Watsonputter: Bulls Eye bag: Ozoneball: / home: Lake of the Woods @ www.golfthelake.com

I recently had the privledge of playing Kingsley Club in Kingsley, MI. It is one of the nicest and toughest courses I have ever played. Being a 21 handicap I was not happy with 56 on the front nine as I made several very poor course management judgements. On the back nine I had 50 and was delighted even though I putted by the edge of the cup by less than half an inch on 4 different holes.

82, and I was HAPPY

43/39 On the front, I couldn't settle my driver down, I played from the right rough and out of the sticks on the right all morning. Never lost a drive, but I couldn't keep them on the fairway. My irons were dead on and my chipping was ok. I 3 putted twice, but that's normal at my home course (some pretty messed up greens). The back was wonderful, the fairways open up farther to the right on the back 9, which played perfectly into my push/fade. I could actually hit irons out of the fairway and that put me on 5/9 greens, I wish I could putt....oh well, it was a good day. The sun was shining, I had a cigar, my friends were with me, the grass was green...just a beautiful day.

Tuli kokko, iliman lintu,
Havukka, tuolt' tuulten päältä,
Litti lintu, syöksy sääksi,
Sinitaivon selänteiltä.
Taylormade Burner driverTiger Shark 3 wood (blah)Titlelist 5 woodNike Sumo Irons 4- A wedge (graphite shafts)Callaway X-tour lob wedgeJack Nicholas Putter (it...

81 Today. That was 43 out and 38. I am Struggling lately. It was windy as hell, but still - no excuse for a 43. I am in a real slump. My last several rounds - 83,79,80,80,78,79,80,73,81. One 73, and a bunch of high numbers. My handicap is sliding the wrong way...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

my hcp isnt sliding the wrong way... its going full throttle towards the moon...
shot a 92 today... no excuse for it... couldnt make a gir to save my life... i gotta stop the scramble train... only 2 pars the whole round... pretty much bogey golf... left alot out there... if only i could gettem on the green cuz my putting was pretty decent today... chipping was okay... its the approach shots that are just killing me
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

• Administrator
77 from the white tees at Lake View. Someone shoot me.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

50 for 9 . +14. Started out +7 for the first 6 holes which included a double.. Then blew up on the last 3. My putting inside 5 feet was really good. It was my first real round this year.

Sumo 10.5*
R7 Draw 15* 3W
3dx 17* 2H
Pi5 3-PW
Spin Milled Vokey 54* CG11 60* C-01

95 from the whites in very windy (25mph) conditions and horrible course condition. Most dried out and bumpy greens I have ever played in my life. Putts from four feet were a total crapshoot which way they would bounce. Four putted one and three putted the other of my two GIR's

Ended up holing out a difficult birdie chip from 20 yards out and came 3" from my first eagle. My short game was a huge improvement over last time (30% U/D) and I hit my irons very clean all round.

Considering the conditions it wasn't a bad round and I can't entirely blame myself for the 35 putts I had to make on these greens.

46 on 9 holes... shoulda been much lower but i flubbed a few...
first time i didnt lose any balls and scored that high...
had trouble keeping it on the fw's... woods were all pushing...
tried to slice my way outta trouble a few times but the ball decided to go straight and got me into more trouble...
putting was great... chipping was okay...
think ill play a full round tomorrow to redeem myself
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Ihad 41 points the other day off a 12 hcp ,with a wipe, so 7 over, at Gold Coast - Burleigh , queensland Australia. first time I've played there.

MY BATS

DRIVER- :: 905r grafalloy prolite stiff 8.5*
WOODS-starship 15* 3 wood
IRONS-:mp 32 3- pw ,s 300WEDGES- 53 & 58 *PUTTER-scotty cameronBALL- hx tourBAG- stand bag

I finally did it....after flirting around in the mid-high 70's and low 80's, I finally shot my first 72. And I wasnt trying to. I was just practicing really, but I never hit a bad shot all day. I was +2 on the front with a 3-putt and a failed up and down from the bunker. I birdied #10, but lipped out a par putt on 12 and dropped one in the water over the green on 15 to go to +3. I birdied #16and was happy just to be +2, I had par on 17, and had the wind at my back on 530 yard par 5 #18. I hit my drive and it came to rest on the 200 yard marker, I took my relief, grabbed a 4 iron, and took and easy swing. I knew it hit the green, but I was blocked out by some trees, and when I got to where I could see the flag, I realized it was only 18 inches from the cup. Almost a double eagle, but i settle for the kick in eagle for my first ever 72. monkey off my back, and it was the most relaxed round of my life. I tee'd off as a walking single at 4:15, was done exactly 7:15, and it was 70 degrees the entire time.

Whats in the bag?
909 D3 8.5* UST Mamiya Tour Green X
909 F3 13* UST ATTAS X
909 F3 18* UST ATTAS X
909 H 21* DG S300 735cm chrome 5-PW DG S300 54.08 SM 58.04 SM 64.07 SM Studio Select Newport 2 Sonic Blue Dot...

Good work guys. King, I hope your next round is similar but don't try too hard to mimic that 72, you might get into trouble! I shot a 41 yesterday while attempting to tweak my swing a bit. Ill go out this afternoon after my test and try to get 18 in.
In My Bag (upgrading soon hopefully)

Driver: TiSI 10°
Irons: ISI Black Dot 3-PW (minus lost 5i)
Putter G5i Piper JMAX Milled Wedge 52°Ball: Whatever I Can Find

83 on sunday at my home course 70.2 127 6200 it was really windy 30 mph winds all say and wet it rain all day so i was pretty happy with breaking 85 in those tough conditions yet to break 78 yet though maybe next time

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...