IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 9 at Disney Oak Trail on Saturday. Hadn't played since Nov. & wasn't expecting to get out while on family vacation. Happy that I played alone because the rust was showing. Didn't keep score but lost 4 balls. Just felt good getting out. Took 1:40 to play & that included hitting extra shots & extra putting on greens. Starter told me I could play another 9 for free but I had to make it back to go to airport.

-7 Captains Choice, Parkland course at The Legends Myrtle Beach. Tied for first.

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played yesterday @ Babe Z in Tampa. Broke 100 for the first time ever and shot a 95. My goal was to break 100 by end of feb so I was pretty happy. Now just trying to shoot in 90's consistenly.

WITB:

• Driver: Titleist TSR3 8.0 A3, Badazz 60g S
  • Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 17*
  • Irons: T200 P-4
  • Wedges: Callaway X Forged 48*,56*,60*
  • Putter: Ping Anser Milled 

I shot a 48/55 103. Even with that craptastic score, I managed to crank out some spectacular drives (for me) and great wedge shots with my new mp t-10s.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

72 even par ---Robert Trent Jones Trail--Capital Hill--The Senator..A cold windy day with wet fairways. It was cart path only so I walked course. I always score better walking. Better concentration I guess. Anyway I had 3 bogeys, three birds and a bunch of pars. This was from the whites. 20 mph winds, 42* F, and wet fairways made the whites the most prudent choice. I had 28 putts which really made my day.

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

40+44=84

on a frozen green and tee boxes. Could not get the tee on the ground at all. Had to hit off the deck with a hybrid or 3 wood on lot of the holes.

I consider it a great score given the conditions of the course. Felt like a 74 instead of 84 b/c the greens were not holding at all. I landed many shots shirt of the green thinking it would bounce up on to the green. Even when I hit 10-20 feet in fron of the green, the ball bounced and scooted past the green and off the back of the green.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

46/48= 94

New personal best today! A releif because I hadn't broken 100 since late September. I took the last two weeks off from golf, and I think that helped me mentally. We are having great weather here right now, and I allowed that and the beautiful scenery distract me from becoming hyperfocused on the game. I really had fun today and stayed in the moment, not allowing myself to worry about anything but the shot I was facing at any given moment.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

Shot a 76 today in a stout wind and was thrilled! I got new irons for christmas and have had a couple of rough outings getting used to them and they are finally coming together for me. Today was probably the best mental round of golf I have ever played. No three putts and there were only two decisions that I regretted.

Cleveland Hibore XL
Mizuno F60 3 wood
3-PW MP 68
52 & 56 Vokey
Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball

played sunday... +20 for a 92...
terrible score but i havent hit an actual golf ball in a month and im working on a new swing... lolz... thats my excuses and im sticking with it...
1st 6 holes i gotta royal flush... went par bogey double triple birdie eagle then all downhill from there...
i did reach a par5 green in 2 but ended up walking away with a bogey... unbelievable
new swing has great distance... shaping shots is a real chore right now tho
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Hi. First of all, I am a newbie. My name is Chris and am from Houston Texas. I have played golf for about 7 years, but had the best shot of my life the last time I played right before Christmas. Bear with me but I have to tell this story. The last hole of the round is a 486yd par 5. It sounds short for a par 5, but you can't hit driver off the tee without going in a small creek that runs through the fairway. I hit a monster 3 wood about 240yds, right to the edge of the fairway before going into the creek. It's starting to get dark, so my buddies and I decide to go for green or risk not being able to finish the hole. I figured if I hit one good 3 wood, I could hit another, so I proceeded to not only make the green, but the little sucker rolled in the cup!!!! The golf gods were smiling on me that day. Glad to be able to share the story with you.

"Take dead aim!' - Harvey Penick

Played 9 holes today for the first time in over a week. Temps in the low 40's with wind, not weather I would normally play in. But ready to get out of the house. I have been working on a couple of drills at home and it seemed to help. Hit my irons pretty solid. Shot +2.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I was 3 under after 6 today, finished -1 on the front. Then had a 9 on #12. I shot 76. Woulda Coulda Shoulda.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5