IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played in my first VSGA event today and shot my best score to date 87. I wasn't sure what to expect in a tournament setting but it was a lot of fun and I think it helped me focus more. The other guys in my foursome were lower handicaps so that helped as well.

In my C130 Bag

R9 460
Speed LD 3 & 5W
MP52 3-PW 52 & 56 Spin Milled White Hot 2 ball TP Black

Well i played yesterday and shot an 81, which is 10 over par, so that's my record. Only 1 double bogey. and a birdie. And a fair few up and downs.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Friday I shot an 81 at http://www.crabmeadowgolf.com . It was a good day except for the fact that I can never par the easiest hole on the course for some reason and I got a double on the hardest hole on the course which I usually par. coulda, woulda, shoulda bagged me a 78... Next time!!

Whats in my bag?

r7 irons
r7 driver - 10.5
22 degree hybrid rescue Vokey 60 degree wedge 56 degree sand wedgeBalls are Penta's and some crappy old knockoff putter no one has heard of.

After a heavy rainstorm in Charlotte yesterday, I still decided to go out for 9 with a buddy. I ended up shooting a 44 without even warming up. What I was most proud of was my response to my "blow-up" hole. I carded an 8 on the 4th hole and finished with four pars and one bogey.

Shot 82, not too bad. Lookin' forward to 2 tournaments this week :)
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

shot a 79 today in my local open, not bad considering the awful rain and wind I had to contend with, as if my home course wasn't hard enough as it was

I played 18 straight today and finally broke 100! I shot a 98, with about three holes I got par. Had some chances at birdie but I have no confidence in my putter... Thinking I need to upgrade from my old Rawlings POS putter... haha. If I could have finished as strongly as I started I may have been able to get closer to 90 or a little below... Oh well, I guess I will see what tomorrow brings to see if I can get another round in.

HookEmHorns

In my 14 Xtreme bag:

Driver Burner 10.5*3 Wood Rawlings 15*5 Wood Ignite 19*Irons S2 Max 4-GWPutter Rossa Corza Ghost 35" Next to be replaced: 3 wood. All Rawlings junk has got to go. haha

So first time out playing, well seriously playing anyway, and I shot a 70... on 9 holes

My cousin, who I went with, said that it was pretty good for my first time out. What's more important was that I had a blast.. even tough I clearly suck

I have to say I didn't expect to use my wedge as much as I did!

In my bag....

Clubs that have been thrown a lot

played 9.
birdied 10 and 18.
parred 12, 13, 15, 16
bogied 11, 14 and 17.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

92 with a couple of pars and a birdie. I need to start getting more pars - have a big tournament coming up!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

42 for 9. Couldn't putt to save my life. Need to work on that flat stick!!!

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Started on the Front nine with a HORRIFIC 48, then rallied on the back nine (kind of) shooting 43 to save 92. My slice continues to haunt me....

Varsity_Golf
A four foot putt to win never gets any less terrifying.
-David Feherty

If I ever get happy with myself for finishing 12th or 15th, someone needs to put my clubs away and I'll take up tiddlywinks.
-Ian Poulter

96 yesterday, at least it was the best I've scored on this particular course (Stevinson Ranch). Absolutely DREADFUL putting, 41 total putts. Had several 3-putts after a GIR. Ridiculous. Also, only hit 1/11 fairways with driver. Been battling a push lately, really need to figure it out. After undergoing a swing change this past month, had 7 GIRs, most ever. Overall I'm happy with my improvements, just need to work on the flat stick BIG TIME.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

96, net 76, 3 over par.

I was very pleased however with one thing, that I played all 18 holes with the same ball. Which happened to be an 07-model Pro V1, which are very soft. Never done this before, especially not on this course, which is sloped to 149.

My driver was straight, but not long (220-ish)
My irons was erratic, missing most greens
My short game was erratic
My putting was OK/good

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot 82 and finished T49 in a 100 man field so not too bad. The splits were 37-45 though so screw that back 9.
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)