IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot an 83 today and a 91 yesterday so I guess progress was made today. Still having those disaster holes where I double up par. If I could eliminate even one of those type of holes I would be making REAL progress.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Played my first full round of the year.

Front: 41

Back: 47

We started on 10 though so I got better as the day went on. Back to Back pars on 16-17 and a birdie on 1. Good day for me.

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Shot 72 with two double bogeys. Two poor shots kept me from having a pretty decent round early in the year. Had a bunch of great looks at birdie though, was hitting the ball close all day. Few more putts falling and I think I would been around 68 or 69. That's so much sexier than 72.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

started off really good yesterday and was even par for the first seven holes, but then a combination of losing my swing a bit, some bad choices, and the wind being 30+ mph, and just simply not being able to get a feel for the greens (almost every approach putt was about 3 feet short), wound up with a +10 for 82.

Best round ever!  41 for 9 holes on a par 36.  Made 4 pars (including the first 3) and 5 bogeys.  Nothing special today, just got through the round without any outright flubs.  Did have a few lucky breaks in terms of having clear shots through holes between trees, only had one forced chip-out.  Putting was also solid, only 15 putts and most of the misses were 1-2 foot leaves.

It's an easy course, but the differential is still 8.1, making it true bogey golf.  Woo-hoo!!

(edit: course rating/slope had been updated, so differential was a bit better than I thought, w00t!)

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

88… it was an okay round.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

I finally got out on the golf course for my first time this year on Sunday, but I only played 9.

Shot a 40, including 2 doubles, 2 bogeys, 2 birdies (back to back on 7 and 8) and 3 pars. Not a bad round at all considering I'm breaking in some new sticks (ap2's) that are actually fitted and I'm encorporating some S&T; elements into my game, so the swing is a work in progress.

Went and played TPC at Louisiana today and shot a 103. Been playing for 4 months so i'm pleased with it. Considering i'm shooting with some RAM clubs from Sports Authority, except a Taylormade R9 driver.

Front - 51

Back - 52

Driver: :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2, 9.5 set 1 higher Woods: :adams: F11 15 Rescue: :tmade: R15 17 Irons: :tmade: Rbladez 4-AW Putter: :odyssey: White Hot Bag: :adidas: Cart Bag

shot 90 today in 25 mph winds and a steady rain. All in all wasnt that disappointed, its not really fun when u have to play a ton of knockdown shots. Greens were brutal but some days its better to just go out and realize you got no chance of scoring well

Won my flight for our monthly mens club "week day tournament" with an 84… I was pretty stoked with that, wish I could've made even 1 of the 7 birdie putts I had, but the greens were very hard to read as they were recently punched and are overgrown at the moment.

I hope I can strike the ball this well starting Saturday when our "Presidents Cup" tournament starts…

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

76 with a triple bogey on the 2nd hole. 2 other bogeys and 1 birdie. the rest were par's. triple bogey was crazy. hit into the woods on my drive. tried to much to get it out. and didn't. hit 3rd to about 120 out. hit 4th short of the green. 5th shot sailed over the back. 6th got to 10 feet of the pin. sank the triple bogey save.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

It wasn't today, but I shot an 89 last weekend. My irons continue to be the most atrocious part of my game. My first official Stack and Tilt lesson can't come soon enough (two weeks or so away).

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

96 yesterday (51-45) ~sigh~

On the plus side, my ball striking was very good.  I hit 11 of 14 fairways and all 4 of the par 3's but my putting was HORRIBLE!  I only 2 putted 2 greens, 3 putted 15, and 4 putted 1!!!  I could blame the condition of the greens as they had just been aerified and given a fresh layer of sand, but still, no excuses for that kind of putting...

I play on a pretty tough course, rating 72.4 with a slope of 134 from the white tees.

ping.gif Hoofer C1 Stand Bag
taylormade.gif R11 10.5 Driver 

taylormade.gif RBZ #3 Fairway Wood
cleveland.gif Launcher DST #5 Fairway Wood
wishon.gif 785HF #3, #4, #5 Hybrids - Graphite shaft
wishon.gif 770cfe #6-SW - Graphite shaftodyssey.gif White Ice Putter  

96 for me too Huffy. 48 + 48.

I blew it on three holes (hit water twice on one...).  Otherwise it was a typical round for me. Four fairways, three GIR, 7 three-putts (but six one-putts), four penalty strokes...

I'll remember it for a couple reasons:

* Hole 3 is a par 4 and it was playing at about 260yds. First time I ever went past the green off the tee there.

* Hit two successive tee shots into the creek on 14.

* Hit into the creek again on 16.  When I went to look for my ball (just in case), I saw two guys on the edge of the hole-5-side of the creek looking down --- at their cart.

* Back to 16 again.  Took a drop, tee'd up, cleared the trap, and had about 200yds to the green.  Tried a 3 iron, connected well, and hit the middle of the green ---- first time ever with my 3 iron!

Of course, I play a pretty easy course: 65/103 from the whites.

Got out for my first round this year finally!  Winter was way too long!  It was an interesting course I hadn't played before, executive length.  12 par 3's and only 6 par 4's.  I had a great round though, I didn't miss a single par 3 including 5 birdies!  I couldn't do wrong with my new (to me) MP-33's!

The par 4's were another issue, they're too short for me to use my driver so I was using my new G15 4W that I definitely need more practice with.  I didn't hit a single fairway (though I didn't miss any of them by much).  But my main problem was my short game was TERRIBLE.  I couldn't pitch or chip to save my life and I ended up shooting +5 even with all those birdies on the par 3's.

I'm still calling it a great start to the new season even with the short game troubles.  I definitely know what I'm working on tomorrow though!

Brad

Shot an 81 today. I ended my day with a nice run of 3 pars in a row and followed the string of pars with a birdie on the 18th.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear: