IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

87 on a par 70 (44+43).

Very happy because I had my first ever putt for an eagle (about 40 feet - left it 4 feet short, hit the birdie putt).  Also hit a 270 yard drive (wind assisted, I normally only hit about 220-230 ---- of course, I also had one go only 170).

Stats:

1 birdie

4 pars

10 bogeys

31 putts

2 GIR

5 of 12 FWs

Last Friday I shot 74 (+2) with 4 birdies and 6 bogeys.  Sunday I shot a 60 (-2) on an 18 hole executive course and had 6 birdies.  Both rounds started bogey/bogey with a birdie on the 3rd hole.  I'm on a bit of a roll after a couple months of mediocre golf, we'll see if I can keep it up this afternoon.

Shot 9-over on 9, then threw in the towel.  Need to seriously adjust the yardage book after a lesson and working on lag drills for about 2 weeks.  It was like 160y PW ridiculousness out there...  I don't know how to score with that kind of distance yet, and I'm equally confused on how to dial it back because it already feels like I'm buttering it.  On the bright side, I got a lot of work on 60-footers for birdie.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Well 5 months into my new golf journey. Today I go to Colonial in Harahan, LA, and shot a 58-52 for a 110 total.

Driver: :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2, 9.5 set 1 higher Woods: :adams: F11 15 Rescue: :tmade: R15 17 Irons: :tmade: Rbladez 4-AW Putter: :odyssey: White Hot Bag: :adidas: Cart Bag

Crazy day. Was 4 over after 5 holes due to horrible putting. Then managed to make a putt for birdie on #6 and things improved in a hurry. Had 3 birdies and an eagle with several bogeys. Ended up shooting a 74(+2).

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

86 (45/41), my first time playing from the blues. Pretty happy considering I was +9 thru 6. Had 5 3-putts, which makes me want to vomit.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Went out and was going to make a swing only when I was ready. Did not do that about ten (10) times and shot a 75. Should have shot under par today. It has been a long couple of years to get back to this point. Very happy with my progress in the middle of May.

Happy Gilmore was a Hack!

Caught up with my regular group on the back 9 yesterday. Shot a 42, 6 over. 5/9 GIR, 5/7 FIR. 4 pars, 4 bogeys, 1 double. 19 putts, all 2 putts, 1 3 putt.

Diablo Octane
Big Bertha 2007 3W 

Razr X 3H, 4H
Razr X Irons 5-PW 

Wedges X-Tour 56* and 60*

White Ice D.A.R.T Mallet 

Ball Tour i(s)

I played my first round of the year today with pretty good results. I just did 9 holes and I shot a 38. +2 over par. I'm impressed with how good I did. Even though half of the greens were in terrible condition.

taylormade.gif - Taylor Made R11 Driver, 9*
taylormade.gif - Burner 2.0" 4-AW Steel
vokey.gif - Vokey 56*, 60*, 64*
odyssey.gif - Odyssey ProType PT 82

titleist.gif - Pro-V1  taylormade.gif - TMX Stand Bag

That was hilarious reading that as if you were Phil hahaha

My old stuff I still use:

Irons - Titleist DCI 981 (1998)
Putter - Odyssey 2-Ball DFX
Wedges - Cleveland Rg. 588 (47º, 52º, 54º, 57º)
Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad (2004)
Ball - Pro V1x

91 yesterday... 4 doubles but did have 1 birdie... 3 holes I 3 putted... and hit 3 balls ob off tee and 1 second shot in water... easily could have been mid 80s... but I wouldn't have a 19 handicap if I didn't blow up some holes! One day I will get consistent off the tee... when I do my handicap will certainly improve greatly.

+5 today for a 77.  That is my best round to date.  Boy it felt great.  I was birdie, birdie, par on the first 3 holes.  I had 6 pars on the back 9.  It is such a fun game when you are shooting darts with your irons and are inside 6 feet for your birdie putts.  I know that tomorrow I can follow it up with a 92 so I am going to enjoy the moment and celebrate with a nice bottle of wine and a bbq steak dinner.

Cheers

Here's what's in my ogio.gif Grom...

wishon.gifDriver: 919 THI 460cc 9°
wishon.gifWoods: 915 F/H 16° and 21°
wishon.gifIrons: 752 TC 5-9, PW, AW, SWtaylormade.gifPutter: Rossa - Suzukatitleist.gifNXT Tour

Shot a 107 at a local par-72 course today. The high score was mostly due to my lack of short game skills today, mostly chipping.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

I shot my career round today. +1 72 at my home course, beating my previous best round by 5 strokes.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played Stonebridge in Gretna, LA. 114=54+60, +42 but at least my drives are getting for consistent.

Driver: :tmade: Rocketballz Stage 2, 9.5 set 1 higher Woods: :adams: F11 15 Rescue: :tmade: R15 17 Irons: :tmade: Rbladez 4-AW Putter: :odyssey: White Hot Bag: :adidas: Cart Bag

After a week putting and chipping (bc. bad ankle) I played only the first nine today and shot a +2 38 !!! (6 pars, 3 bogeys, 1 birdie) ..... some of the pars were just missed birdies ....... I really have to focus to avoid these bogeys !

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

Ugh ugh ugh.  Another 49 for 9, which was only as good as that because my irons and short game were pretty much on.  Tee shots and putting were dismal.  Hit 0 fairways, mostly big slices or total flubs.  Had 20 putts, including three 3-putts.  Still, managed to eke out two GIRs, parred the par 5 for the second straight time, and made a lot of bogeys (those are good, btw).

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"