IGNORED

Tiger's Future Wins....Predictions?

Big Lex
Note: This thread is 3083 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How many more wins will Tiger rack up?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How many more major championships will Tiger Woods win?

• Zero
    • 2 or more
  2. 2. How many more total wins (majors, PGA Tour, WGC) will Tiger rack up? NOT counting exhibitions, other world tours, or Champions Tour.

• Zero
    • 2 or more

Wondering what the forum sees for Tiger in the future. 

JP Bouffard

"I cut a little driver in there." -- Jim Murray

Driver: Titleist 915 D3, ACCRA Shaft 9.5*.
3W: Callaway XR,
3,4 Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ Rescue Tour, Oban shaft.
Irons: 5-GW: Mizuno JPX800, Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, S flex.
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56 degree, M grind
Putter: Edel Custom Pixel Insert 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I liked what I was seeing in his swing this year and it is just disappointing to see him struggle with another injury. I say everyone will really, truly write him off and he will come back 2-3 years from now and surprise everyone. Think he wins at least 2 more majors

• Upvote 1

:titleist::vokey::edel:

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 8.5o w/ X-flex Aldila Rogue 70 ... 3-wood: Titleist 915 Fd 13.5o w/ X-flex Aldila Rogue 70 ... Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 19o w/ X-flex Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec HB 8.8 ... Driving Iron: Titleist T-MB 3-iron w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff+ (1o strong, 1o flat) ... 4-6: Titleist 716 CB Irons w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff+ (1o strong, 2o flat) ... 7-PW: Titleist 716 MB Irons w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff+ (1o strong, 2o flat) ... GW: Vokey 52.12 F grind w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff+ (2o flat) ... LW: Vokey 58.08 M grind w/ TT DG S400 (2o flat) Putter: 34" Edel McKenzie

• Administrator

I fixed the first question to not be a multiple choice question.

I voted 1 and 2+. But I wouldn't bet much on it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Voted for 1 more major and it will probably be at the Masters. 2+ for the second poll. 

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

(edited)

I fixed the first question to not be a multiple choice question.

I voted 1 and 2+. But I wouldn't bet much on it.

I didn't understand why you had to change it, but now I think I do. "Multiple choice" means the person answering can choose two or more answers, not just pick ONE of the options. Is that correct?

Edited by Big Lex

JP Bouffard

I think he still has the gamesmanship to win, but with the field of players and younger guys playing so very well, it's most likely he will need to elevate his game to a better level than he has displayed the past few years.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator
(edited)

how is the first question not a multiple choice question? It has the exact same choices as the second question. Just asking so I can avoid whatever you thought was wrong with it in the future....if you click the multiple choice box, it allows the voter to choose more than one answer  ("multiple" not referring to the number of answer options?)

I'm not sure why you aren't getting this… But it's not the topic, so…

Yes, it lets the user choose more than one answer… for that question.

This is not a valid poll:

Screen_Shot_2015-10-22_at_1.37.55_PM.thu

You'd have seen the checkboxes instead of the radio buttons when you voted.

Edited by iacas
hid in spoiler tag

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

FTR I voted one more tour win, no majors. I think he is obviously an ATG and can certainly have a hot week and win again. But I think he has just fallen too far and can no longer do what he needs to do to be in champion mode. He has lost a lot compared to the top players in all phases of the game, and it's a lot harder to get better at age 40 than it was at 20 or 25. He doesn't have the time he once had, and obviously injuries likely limit how and how much he can practice. 

If he does win a major, I agree with Mvmac that it would be the Masters. 

JP Bouffard

"Multiple choice" means the person answering can choose two or more answers, not just pick ONE of the options. Is that correct?

Right, you want to people to give one answer for the first question. 

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I voted 1 and 2+. He has had a lot of success at tournaments like Bay Hill and the Memorial, and he could kick it around in par at the Masters in his sleep. Not inconceivable that with good health he could win again, and fairly often. 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I voted 1 and 2+. He has had a lot of success at tournaments like Bay Hill and the Memorial, and he could kick it around in par at the Masters in his sleep. 

My thoughts exactly. Phil won 2 majors and has come very close in 4 others during his 40's. I think Tiger is more than able to better than that. Especially if its at a course he's comfortable with. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Guys, all Tiger has to do is win The Masters 4 more times and he's set. 

• Upvote 3

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

I voted 2 and 2. I'm likely dead wrong, but I hope not.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 3083 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!