IGNORED

What do YOU want for Christmas?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 2991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, PEZGolf said:

PEZ SEZ----VERY NICE!!

1 hour ago, No Mulligans said:

From the Department of Redundancy Department? ;-)

Seriously @PEZGolf. We know who SEZ it-Your username is right beside every post.

I want what I've always wanted.-To spend time with my family, my children, and to eat a lot of really great food. Golf can take a day off.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, GolfLug said:

Is it available for $75???? Whoa. I am getting this but will shop for it myself.

$149- $25 coupon (over $100 purchases) - $30 gift cards - $20 in store "you are a special customer" gift. $74, actually plus tax on the $149 (unfortunately). . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Usually when I play a round of golf, if my short game is on, my putting or driving isn't. Or if my driving is on, my short game isn't. I want a round of golf where my driving, pitching, chipping, and putting are all on on the same day. 

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 9:07 AM, Grumpter said:

I want it to rain like cats and dogs while it is 65+ degrees here. Otherwise I will be grumpy that I wasted a day off that I could have been golfing. There is just not enough daylight to get my Xmas obligations done and get a round in.

Serves me right. Mother Nature is one cruel $%^&*. I got my wish albeit it 2 days early. I am sitting here on a 70 degree day on December 24th and was even given early release from work. The only problem is the ground is soaked from torrential rain last night. Be careful what I wish for. Bah Humbug!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my present, played 5 rounds with my Dad over Christmas Holiday in Florida.

Mission Inn - El Campeon- nice old style course, lots of live oaks with spanish moss, pretty tough course

Bella Collina - Awesome course, can't wait to play this one again, 

Black Bear Golf Club - Eh (tees and fairways were in terrible shape)

North Shore Golf Club - Good fun course

Grand Cypress - South/East - Excellnet course, will play this one again

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

6 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

Got my present, played 5 rounds with my Dad over Christmas Holiday in Florida.

Mission Inn - El Campeon- nice old style course, lots of live oaks with spanish moss, pretty tough course

Bella Collina - Awesome course, can't wait to play this one again,

Black Bear Golf Club - Eh (tees and fairways were in terrible shape)

North Shore Golf Club - Good fun course

Grand Cypress - South/East - Excellnet course, will play this one again

Congratulations!   Nice going!  Some of my fondest memories in golf are when I played with my Dad or when we played with my late brother, Steve.  Both of them are now playing the best courses in Heaven, and it will be a HUGE CELEBRATION when we are reunited.  Enjoy every moment with your Dad.  You received the BEST Christmas ever!  Congratulations again!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

The wife got me some great hunting apparel from kuiu.com.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

I bought myself, and gave to my wife to give to me, a laser range finder with slope.

I think it will be a great help at the range, and a minor annoyance on new courses, and useful when my son is flying his drone or his kite.

Players play, tough players win!

I got my putter: a 48" Odyssey Dart. It's been too cold out, so I've been practicing with it on my living room carpet using a legal side saddle stroke and I'm loving it. No back pain and I'm a lot more accurate with both distance and line than I was with a traditional putter.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

• 1 month later...

This year it would be a 21 degree Titleist 816 H2.

Driver: Nike SasQuatch 460 Tour Graphite
Irons: Titleist CB 712 Dynamic Gold
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX Black Pearl Steel Wedge 50° and 54°, Cleveland 588 RTG 60°
Putter: Nike Method Matter M4-12

Note: This thread is 2991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!