IGNORED

What do YOU want for Christmas?

PEZGolf
Note: This thread is 2979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know "it is better to give than to receive" but don't we all get a thrill when receiving something we really like? I hope my family reads this (they had better since I am going to email it to each of them). Only two items:

1. Season's membership at the course I started playing on August 24. It is near Utica, NY, and is named Heron Creek. It is a good 9 hole track (please do NOT say,"Oh, it is ONLY a 9 hole course"----I grew up on a 9 hole course!). It tests every part of your game, and if you want to shoot par, you have to EARN it!
  2. One round of golf at Briar Creek, in Rotterdam, near Albany, NY. with my nephew, Chris, my son, John, and my golfing buddy, Walt (we have teed it up together for over 50 years). This is the last course where my late brother-in-law, Terry , played with  me (Chris played with us). Terry passed away on Christmas Eve last year. Chris asked me last month if we could do this, and I said,"You betcha!"

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

I want courses to be open. 

It's been a month since I last played and I am itching to play. I guess I'll just have to settle for snowboarding for now. 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No surprise about my gift, but it's a vital one.

The family combines my Christmas, birthday and anything else in a privilege rate card for City of Dayton golf courses. It's $425 to play the six city courses for a $5 greens fee per round. It's the only way I play anywhere near as much golf as I do.

I want it to rain like cats and dogs while it is 65+ degrees here. Otherwise I will be grumpy that I wasted a day off that I could have been golfing. There is just not enough daylight to get my Xmas obligations done and get a round in.

Peace and goodwill to all............................................................,

A consistent swing, abillity to putt half decent, more distance, wicked short game,  and a terry's chocolate orange (heck, it aint Christmas without one :-D)

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

I want a nice weekend away from work. Which I will get just need to quiet my mind. If the snow melts enough to run trails I will be very happy. 

Dave :-)

Id just like to take the opportunity to wish you and your families a very merry Christmas and happy new year.

Enjoy the festive break and recharge the batteries for next year. 

• Upvote 1

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Get Game Golf for $75 with my gift cards and coupons from Dick's at the after Christmas sales. :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

At my age I look to others' happiness. I have two young Grand Daughters and their smiles Christmas morning will be a priceless gift for me. 

As for the rest of the family it will be dinners and visits to a few clubs. There are also 3 birthdays during the week between Christmas and New Years. These will keep the week lively. My golf bag will collect some dust most likely. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Hoping to play a lot more golf this year....struggled with a shoulder injury last March and it is feeling better, but didn't get a lot of golf in. Along with this, to play at least once a week with my 14 year old son who got hooked on the game over the past year and a bit...he played over a hundred rounds this year and has a nice group of friends he is playing with. 

Edited by gogolfing
grammar

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• iacas changed the title to What do YOU want for Christmas?

I got what I wanted which was a small external freezer for the garage.  Pretty much all I usually want anymore is to have my family close and healthy.  I love seeing them be happy, there are so many things we take for granted.  I want my Christmas dinner to come out very well and for all in attendance to enjoy it.  

Play Golf with my Dad!

• Upvote 1

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

To be healthy for next season.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

5 hours ago, Lihu said:

Get Game Golf for $75 with my gift cards and coupons from Dick's at the after Christmas sales. :-)

Is it available for $75???? Whoa. I am getting this but will shop for it myself.

Vishal S.

7 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

No surprise about my gift, but it's a vital one.

The family combines my Christmas, birthday and anything else in a privilege rate card for City of Dayton golf courses. It's $425 to play the six city courses for a $5 greens fee per round. It's the only way I play anywhere near as much golf as I do.

PEZ SEZ----VERY NICE!!

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Note: This thread is 2979 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!