IGNORED

Happy Birthday Thread!

iacas

Happy Birthday to the West Coast Captain @mvmac

Best wishes and may you be victorious in the next Newport Cup...  :beer:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday Mike! Sub 70 round coming for you!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Happy BD @ChetlovesMer!

Happy birthday! Don’t tell us how old you are. We know where you matriculated.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, woodzie264 said:

Happy BD @ChetlovesMer!

Happy Birthday!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. It was a great birthday. Played golf, took a bike ride with the family, ate chocolate chip waffles... great day.

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday @JetFan1983! Hope this QB works out this time!

Scott

My Swing Thread

54 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Happy Birthday @JetFan1983! Hope this QB works out this time!

Lol highly doubtful, but I appreciate the kindness! 😅 Thanks, Scott!

Constantine

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Happy birthday, @rkim291968!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Happy Birthday @Shorty. Welcome to the 61 club! You are a prime number for one year.

Scott

My Swing Thread

HBTY @Shorty! 61! Brilliant! 😃

Edited by Vinsk

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

HBD  @Shorty  :beer:

In a few more years you will catch up to another old timer like me...

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Thanks a lot, comrades.  It's great being able to  shoot my age without breaking 60. :-)

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• 4 weeks later...

I turned 70 today. Oh, joy! I shot the best nine of my 69 year old life yesterday with only 5 over. I thought I had gone to golf heaven. Particularly when I chipped a 4 yarder to a 15 foot pin for a birdie. I hit some great shots. None of them were tour quality - obviously, but for me they were pretty dang good. Having to walk further between shots was a novel concept and I found I kind of liked it. Only 9 holes because we're experiencing record temps here in the PNW and I wanted off the course before my balls melted - so to speak.

My cart odometer rolled over to 200 miles as well, so another milestone in a life filled with milestones. I'm pretty sure my wife was getting a bit tired of hearing, yesterday, that that was the last BBQ'd chicken I would eat as a 69 year old and that was the last soak I'd have in the hot tub as a 69 year old, etc, etc... Anyway, I hope to see that odometer roll over to 500 and my score drop to 5 under before I hit 80!

4 hours ago, Zippo said:

I turned 70 today. Oh, joy! I shot the best nine of my 69 year old life yesterday with only 5 over. I thought I had gone to golf heaven. Particularly when I chipped a 4 yarder to a 15 foot pin for a birdie. I hit some great shots. None of them were tour quality - obviously, but for me they were pretty dang good. Having to walk further between shots was a novel concept and I found I kind of liked it. Only 9 holes because we're experiencing record temps here in the PNW and I wanted off the course before my balls melted - so to speak.

My cart odometer rolled over to 200 miles as well, so another milestone in a life filled with milestones. I'm pretty sure my wife was getting a bit tired of hearing, yesterday, that that was the last BBQ'd chicken I would eat as a 69 year old and that was the last soak I'd have in the hot tub as a 69 year old, etc, etc... Anyway, I hope to see that odometer roll over to 500 and my score drop to 5 under before I hit 80!

Happy Birthday!

Scott

My Swing Thread