IGNORED

Happy Birthday Thread!

• Administrator

Happy birthday!

Today, according to their profiles, is the birthday of the following awesome members:

If you haven't yet added your birthday, click on your profile, click "Edit Profile," and add the date to your birthday. If you don't want to share your birth year, just choose "Not Telling" for the birth year.

Again, happy birthday! New year's babies, all of you, it would seem.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, iacas said:

Happy birthday!

Today, according to their profiles, is the birthday of the following awesome members:

If you haven't yet added your birthday, click on your profile, click "Edit Profile," and add the date to your birthday. If you don't want to share your birth year, just choose "Not Telling" for the birth year.

Again, happy birthday! New year's babies, all of you, it would seem.

It's my B-day, too.   Happy B-day to us all!

• Administrator
9 hours ago, rkim291968 said:

It's my B-day, too.   Happy B-day to us all!

Add it to your profile! Again, you don't have to add the year.

Today's birthdays include:

Joyeux anniversaire!

8 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Happy Birthday, @GolfLug

Thank you!!

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Happy 41st!!!! You're not only over the hill now, you're gaining speed! :-D

..Clubhead speed. :-P.

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I stopped after last Thursday.  Total frustration with golf and sat back to figure out what was going wrong.  Developing a new plan, one that is not so ambitious but one that my body can handle. Day 1 Stretching - oh how I constantly need this. Gold Flex activity, did a warm up set before starting drills. Worked on Driver, 5i, 7i, 9i, 48* hit about 35 balls focusing on drills.  Contact improved, alot!  Consistent center face, still had toe shots but a lot fewer. I was getting my body to tired before starting to do my golf drills which lead to poor results. Finished up with lower levels of Gold Flex then previous weeks.   I am happy
    • What you are doing for putting.   Read the green, find that point to putt too.  Then focus on speed.  It really made a positive difference with my putting and helped me also with my issues with progressive lens.  Less moving of my head kept my vision clear, if that makes sense. When I practice putting I now spend a lot of time focusing on speed control and watching how the ball rolls on the green for learning break better.   This has made a difference in fewer 3 putts and watching a couple more 10' plus putts fall into the cup.  Mainly dropping the number of 3 putts.
    • .😄   Sorry, I fat fingered this post.. lol
    • Phil stands with the ball off of his instep [of his right foot]  From this guide when he used conventional grip, he delofted the putter just before swinging it does he still do this with his claw grip?  
    • Thanks. It’s because I have old knees!😜
  • Today's Birthdays

1. adamgoodman
      adamgoodman
      (27 years old)
    2. Cartagolf
      Cartagolf
      (25 years old)
    3. gnider
      gnider
      (34 years old)
    4. Hoganman1
      Hoganman1
      (71 years old)
    5. unigolf
      unigolf
      (28 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...