IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator
On 12/1/2016 at 5:02 PM, Strat-Pack Rick said:

@iacas Im doing the 5 minutes daily this month. This is gonna be great. After this , i would like it if you could help me with the stupid monkey. I will do whatever you ask. I dont really understand how to achieve this one . A little explanation on what to do is all i mean by help. Anyway, going for the clock man. Thanks

The rules for that are in the thread. :-)

55 minutes ago, lee34 said:

@iacas please can you add to my profile the broke 100 award.

Also my best score wins book is a present for me at Christmas. If that doesn't count then I will notify once I've read it.

You've got the first. The latter, yeah, we'll add after you've got it. :-) Thanks! I think you'll enjoy it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Hatchman said:

Recent fairway Eagle from 104.  11/16/16.

All yours!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Just bumping this because I'm seeing more and more members who don't have their achievements.

Claim 'em here!

since I'm new, the two I've done in the past to claim are breaking 80 and making an eagle.  Thanks!

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

56 minutes ago, iacas said:

Claim 'em here!

Ok thanks.   2 aces.  152 and the last one last spring from 171 from the tips.

Breaking 80, with a low of 76 recently.

I think I need an Eagle and a Tournament Winner...tournaments were a few in college and a couple club championships down here in NC.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

• Administrator
On 12/20/2016 at 9:51 AM, NCGolfer said:

I think I need an Eagle and a Tournament Winner...tournaments were a few in college and a couple club championships down here in NC.

All set!

• Administrator
17 hours ago, shortstop20 said:

Eagle

Broke 80

LSW

You're all set!

I am petitioning for the event organizer badge for setting up a round in Orlando with @jsgolfer (and his dad) @dave s @jetsknicks1 @Gator Hazard and @kpaulhus (He's a big hitter that Dhali Lama). This was the first time any of us had played together.

• Upvote 1

- Shane

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

I am petitioning for the event organizer badge for setting up a round in Orlando with @jsgolfer (and his dad) @dave s @jetsknicks1 @Gator Hazard and @kpaulhus (He's a big hitter that Dhali Lama). This was the first time any of us had played together.

Sounds good to me. You've got it.

Woo! Had a blast. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Can all the above participants above get the Outing Participant badge?

Some had it. But those who didn't do now. :-)