IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

Have scored under 80 several times, same with Eagles.  Who knows when I'll get that lucky Hole in One.  Several close enough for a heart attack, but I never wind up buying drinks!

Not sure what a lot of the other awards mean, but I'm sure I'll figure them out in time.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Denny Bang Bang said:

Have scored under 80 several times, same with Eagles.  Who knows when I'll get that lucky Hole in One.  Several close enough for a heart attack, but I never wind up buying drinks!

You've got both of those now. Congrats!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2016 at 2:45 PM, dkolo said:

I've shot in the 80s, so I think that means I broke 90 (I always forget if it's breaking out of a decade or into a decade).

No hole-in-on. I'm assuming holes-in-one during mini-golf don't count, haha

I also practice like a dumb ape, but I'll let others judge my qualifications for the foolish simian trophy.

It occurs to me: I've participated in a few Member Reviews (Tee Claw most recently), so I'd love the achievement!

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

• Administrator
17 hours ago, dkolo said:

It occurs to me: I've participated in a few Member Reviews (Tee Claw most recently), so I'd love the achievement!

Okay.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, amoline said:

Broke 90! -- And it was with a comfy 83. Hope to grab the broke 80 award this season. :) 

All set! Congrats and good luck!

Hey, @iacas. From what I understand, you're the achievement hander-outer? What do I need to do? 

PING G30 irons 4-pw, uw, sw, lw.

Callaway Big Bertha V-Series driver, 3 wood and Heavenwood. 

Odyssey White Hot putter with 5.0 fatso grip.

Titleist DT Trusoft balls

42 minutes ago, Dozer said:

Hey, @iacas. From what I understand, you're the achievement hander-outer? What do I need to do? 

Basically this is an honor system. 

You can start here: https://thesandtrap.com/awards/

Drill down to the Golf Achievements and Site Awards pages, and compile the list of which ones you have done. Then you just make your claim here, providing any information.

If you won a tournament or got an eagle like 35 years ago or something, then we tend send you back for something more current. A hole in one though, might be cool. But just what makes sense. I have one eagle from high school that was total luck, and I don't claim that, for example.

Just post here in this thread the relevant details of each one you think you're justified for, and @iacas will then respond as you probably see above in the 20+ pages.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

4 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Basically this is an honor system. 

You can start here: https://thesandtrap.com/awards/

Drill down to the Golf Achievements and Site Awards pages, and compile the list of which ones you have done. Then you just make your claim here, providing any information.

If you won a tournament or got an eagle like 35 years ago or something, then we tend send you back for something more current. A hole in one though, might be cool. But just what makes sense. I have one eagle from high school that was total luck, and I don't claim that, for example.

Just post here in this thread the relevant details of each one you think you're justified for, and @iacas will then respond as you probably see above in the 20+ pages.

Thank you so much @RandallT. You've been a real help.

Just found this section of the Sand Trap!  Purchased and read LSW last year before I joined the Sand Trap forum.  Got my first eagle sometime in the 1980's.  Won eight tournaments on the Michigan Amateur Tour from 2008-2012.

Another masochist ensnared by golf

iacas, can you put me down for the eagle award and broke par award?  I saw you already added the award for LSW....thanks...I appreciate it!

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

10 minutes ago, 1badbadger said:

iacas, can you put me down for the eagle award and broke par award?  I saw you already added the award for LSW....thanks...I appreciate it!

First, congrats on the good play.  Second, in order to actually tag a user, you need to type the @ symbol, followed by a few characters, and then select the user's name from the list that should appear. like this  @iacas

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

4 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

First, congrats on the good play.  Second, in order to actually tag a user, you need to type the @ symbol, followed by a few characters, and then select the user's name from the list that should appear. like this  @iacas

Thanks Dave...I appreciate the tip!

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

I purchased LSW over the weekend. Was supposed to be a Christmas present, but the wife forgot. :-O

Can't wait to get it! :-D

Jake
"If you need to carry a water hazard, take one extra club or two extra balls." - Unknown (to me)

My Swing | Course Vlogs | Favorite Post | Roamin' for life. (MCATDT)

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, roamin said:

I purchased LSW over the weekend. Was supposed to be a Christmas present, but the wife forgot. :-O

Can't wait to get it! :-D

All set! Let me know what you think!

On 2/7/2017 at 11:11 AM, 1badbadger said:

@iacas - perhaps missed this one because of the discussion between @DaveP043 and @1badbadger

Brian Kuehn

Well, I  got another eagle (2nd) and broke 90. (88) Does a scramble count on Tournament Winner? Just a thought.