IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator
On 5/23/2017 at 4:40 PM, bkuehn1952 said:

All seven of us did not know each other previously and had not played together.  I think @Braivo mentioned he had played in an outing in Ohio within the past 1-2 years with you and other TST members.  Other than that, I do not believe anyone has played in a TST event of any kind.

Okay. You're all set.

On 6/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, Apoc81 said:

Well, after getting back into it, i'm playing well. I broke 90 3 times in my last three rounds. 

I got that and some of your other awards. Congrats!

On 6/7/2017 at 9:18 PM, NatalieB said:

I made an eagle. I have broken 90, too. I have plenty of LSW books around, so that counts too right? :-D

Indeed! :-)

On 6/10/2017 at 8:33 AM, Stickner said:

New to the forums.

• I have had many eagles and one time eagled back-to-back par 5's. 
  • I bought LSW
  • I have had 2 hole-in-ones (they were 6 days apart!)
  • I have broken par 12 times, but haven't done so in a decade (long hiatus from the game). The index is coming back around and I have recently broken 80. 

Got 'em! Nice.

On 6/11/2017 at 9:36 PM, Pepsivanilla93 said:

I broke 100 for the first time on June 3rd. I also shot a 91 today to beat that record. :-D

Go you! :-D

On 6/11/2017 at 10:18 PM, Aus10 said:

I broke 80 a few weeks ago for the first time this season

Congrats! Award awarded!

On 6/11/2017 at 11:22 PM, DeadMan said:

Forgot to claim the eagle achievement. Let's just go with the 2 I made from 180 on a par 4 :dance:

You've got it…

On 6/12/2017 at 8:56 AM, p1n9183 said:

I think i can apply to be a stupid monkey.

We have a separate topic for that. You can nominate yourself. Be prepared to show a lot of proof - it's highly coveted and thus tough to achieve!

On 6/12/2017 at 4:37 PM, Grass Destruction said:

FNG here.

• I broke 80 earlier this year (April I think) when the golf gods smiled on me and I shot a 74 (+2).  
  • I also bought your Lowest Score Wins and I'm currently working my way thru it. 
  • I've had a hole in one 2 years in a row. Hopefully this will be the 3rd! ;-)

You've got 'em!

On 6/16/2017 at 10:09 AM, Killa said:

Got my hole in one yesterday. Also bought LSW. I have won my first tournament in the 36-54 hcp group. 

All good! Congrats on the HIO in particular!

On 6/18/2017 at 1:37 PM, Shindig said:

I saw a Member Reviewer achievement floating around and would like to add that.  I believe my first one was in March of 2015.

We lost and thus re-set most of those, but I'll award the thing to you anyway, partly because I'm too lazy to look to see if you've done one since we moved the site to IPS.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 5/24/2017 at 6:43 AM, bkuehn1952 said:

While we are on the subject, @tlazzol and @bkuehn1952  share the "organizer" role for the outing.  Terry researched the area courses and arranged for a nice deal via Groupon and Brian rounded up the participants and guided the selection of the time/date/location.

If an "organizer award" is merited for the 2017 TST Michigan outing, @tlazzol and @bkuehn1952 played that role.

Brian Kuehn

Broke 90 again this week! 89, but i'll take it!

Driver: :tmade: SLDR

Woods: :ping: Rapture 3 Wood

Hybrid: :tmade: R7 Rescue 3H

Irons: :mizuno: JPX900 HM 4-GW

Putter: :odyssey: OG White Hot

3 hours ago, iacas said:

We lost and thus re-set most of those, but I'll award the thing to you anyway, partly because I'm too lazy to look to see if you've done one since we moved the site to IPS.

I will aim to do another one in the near future then, so that we'll have verification that I did earn it.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, byrne092 said:

Broke 90 again this week! 89, but i'll take it!

All set! Congrats!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I broke 90.  Can't wait until I can say 'I broke 80!'

Sincerely, Art

595fdffb1cd64_logoforTST.jpg.9637d0539d0818684c1ee7c2f23bfb3a.jpg

Play more golf.  Easily.  Download the FREE (Limited Time) SocialPutts app. today!

595fde6fe0fb7_AvailableontheAppStoreTST.jpg.8bc310c687f48ce49737dea3658d16c6.jpg595fde722ffa6_GetitonGooglePlayTST.jpg.ace51e4e4a9308d728ed4ec293751de6.jpg

Finally broke 90 for first time in awhile. Had 41 + 47 = 88.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

• Administrator
On 6/28/2017 at 3:08 PM, socialputts said:

I broke 90.  Can't wait until I can say 'I broke 80!'

19 hours ago, WUTiger said:

Finally broke 90 for first time in awhile. Had 41 + 47 = 88.

Congrats! You're both all set!

Broke 90 yesterday with an 87 and got my first birdie ever. Shot a +3 on the front nine to break 40 on nine as well! :banana:

• Upvote 2

-Justin

My Swing

SLDR C 10.5, Aeroburner 3W/3H, MX-200 4-GW, Vokey Chrome 200 56 & 60, TM White Smoke

I really have not much interest in the past of posting for any sort of Accolades, but in keeping with the tradition on this site I might as well post something.  So lets use simply Broke 90 on 7/5/2017 with a gross score of 82  (39/43 at The Vineyard Golf Course in Escondido, CA).  Prior to that about 18 months ago, I shot 79 and 78 on two successive attempts at Castle Creek, but at the time(s), I considered them flukes. This most recent is indicative of recent play where the scores have been consistently been edging lower. 

• Upvote 1

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

On 7/2/2017 at 11:08 AM, Pepsivanilla93 said:

Broke 90 yesterday with an 87 and got my first birdie ever. Shot a +3 on the front nine to break 40 on nine as well! :banana:

Congrats on the 87 and breaking 40 on nine. That also is a mental thing,at least with me. If I get a low enough front nine to see the possibility of breaking 80, it puts a lot of pressure on me for the 2nd nine and each hole is like walking on egg shells. I would probably do much better if I did not know what my score was, but either just plug it into my Garmin S2 or have somebody else keep score and not look until the end of the found.  "Like Kenny Rogers said....."don't count your money while sitting at the table, plenty of time for counting, after the playing is done".

• Upvote 1

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

24 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

Congrats on the 87 and breaking 40 on nine. That also is a mental thing,at least with me. If I get a low enough front nine to see the possibility of breaking 80, it puts a lot of pressure on me for the 2nd nine and each hole is like walking on egg shells. I would probably do much better if I did not know what my score was, but either just plug it into my Garmin S2 or have somebody else keep score and not look until the end of the found.  "Like Kenny Rogers said....."don't count your money while sitting at the table, plenty of time for counting, after the playing is done".

Thanks! I usually just add up my score at the end but it was so obvious where I was at because it was so close to par. The back nine was added up later cause there were so many triple and double bogeys haha.

Edited by Pepsivanilla93

-Justin

My Swing

SLDR C 10.5, Aeroburner 3W/3H, MX-200 4-GW, Vokey Chrome 200 56 & 60, TM White Smoke

Just now, Pepsivanilla93 said:

Thanks. I usually just add up my score at the end but it was so obvious where I was at because it was so close to par. The back nine was added up later cause there were so many triple and double bogeys haha.

yep...my last round when I shot 39 on the front, I had hit 8 fairways on the front, 5 G.I.R. Wanna hazard a guess of what the back looked like?

"James"

• Administrator
On 7/2/2017 at 2:08 PM, Pepsivanilla93 said:

Got it!

7 hours ago, Hacker James said:

I really have not much interest in the past of posting for any sort of Accolades, but in keeping with the tradition on this site I might as well post something.  So lets use simply Broke 90 on 7/5/2017 with a gross score of 82  (39/43 at The Vineyard Golf Course in Escondido, CA).  Prior to that about 18 months ago, I shot 79 and 78 on two successive attempts at Castle Creek, but at the time(s), I considered them flukes. This most recent is indicative of recent play where the scores have been consistently been edging lower. 

I gave you the Broke 90, because you seemed to downplay the 79/78, but can change it if you want.

Congrats both of you.

31 minutes ago, iacas said:

Got it!

I gave you the Broke 90, because you seemed to downplay the 79/78, but can change it if you want.

Congrats both of you.

Thank You. The prior scores just seemed such an anomoly or aberration at the time, definitely out of the norm and never repeated until "almost" recently. If I get there this time, I will claim it as I am trending towards it.

"James"

Claiming my hole in one:

21 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

Made a hole in one yesterday! 9 iron from about 160. I basically flew it in the cup. The ballmark destroyed the side of the hole. We saw it bounce from the tee and disappear, so I'm not 100% sure how it still went in, but I'm not complaining!

IMG_2762-1.JPG

First one ever! It was really cool!

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

• Administrator
On 7/8/2017 at 9:49 PM, DeadMan said:

Claiming my hole in one:

You got it!

My last two rounds I almost had a hole in one on the same hole.  The first one was three fingers away and uphill.  The second was five fingers away and downhill.  They had not yet changed the pin position because it was within a week.  That is officially my favourite hole now until I have a bad shot on it.  It is a 153 yard (to centre of green) hole carry over water (130 to water edge).  Both times a nice easy 7 iron.  I can only hope one day I get the hole in one:banana:

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball