Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brad W

Kirkland (Costco) Premium Golf Ball?

Note: This thread is 732 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

572 posts / 65176 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

I was able to jump on early and grab 4 doz, but they are already sold out again. Wish I would have bought a ton and sold them on eBay.

 

 

Edited by rmenary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

59 minutes ago, rmenary said:

I was able to jump on early and grab 4 doz, but they are already sold out again. Wish I would have bought a ton and sold them on eBay.

Hm. Looks like the ball isn't even showing on their site anymore, rather than just saying "out of stock."

So strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, jkelley9 said:

Hm. Looks like the ball isn't even showing on their site anymore, rather than just saying "out of stock."

So strange.

It's back up.  Though again out of stock.  They only lasted about 8 hours this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

12 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

It didn't take long for them to sell out again.  4.9 stars out of 135 reviews is pretty impressive.  

The one one star review is quite funny.  He blames the ball for losing him 40+ yards in distance.  He wants Costco to bring the Callaway balls back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

36 minutes ago, baller7345 said:

The one one star review is quite funny.  He blames the ball for losing him 40+ yards in distance.  He wants Costco to bring the Callaway balls back.

Hahaha!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

52 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

It didn't take long for them to sell out again.  4.9 stars out of 135 reviews is pretty impressive.  

They don't even show them on the website as being sold out, it doesn't even show on the website at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would suggest setting an alarm on your phone to log on the next release date. I did so didn't have a problem. Just wish I would have grabbed some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

 

49 minutes ago, rmenary said:

I would suggest setting an alarm on your phone to log on the next release date. I did so didn't have a problem. Just wish I would have grabbed some more.

I'm glad I grabbed 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

They don't even show them on the website as being sold out, it doesn't even show on the website at all.

I see them no problem.  I am a little worried about one thing that seems to have changed.  The site now says "limit 5 per membership."  Perhaps they realize they can't keep up with demand from outside sources?

Kirkland.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, baller7345 said:

I see them no problem.  I am a little worried about one thing that seems to have changed.  The site now says "limit 5 per membership."  Perhaps they realize they can't keep up with demand from outside sources?

Kirkland.jpg

The 5 per member limit was there before they sold out the first time.  People are taking advantage of their limited availability and selling them at a premium on eBay.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

47 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

The 5 per member limit was there before they sold out the first time.  People are taking advantage of their limited availability and selling them at a premium on eBay.  

We just can't have anything nice without being greedy...:no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, baller7345 said:

I see them no problem.  I am a little worried about one thing that seems to have changed.  The site now says "limit 5 per membership."  Perhaps they realize they can't keep up with demand from outside sources?

Kirkland.jpg

Yeah I see it now, weird it was gone earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

17 hours ago, chilepepper said:

I wouldn't be surprized if there is some price creep in the future......supply and demand

From what I've read (in this thread) it looks like Costco isn't greedy when it goes to their margins. They almost conduct their business like a "not-for-profit" company, except they set a (relatively low) margin and stick to it, across the board.

Just what I've read. I haven't verified any of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, jkelley9 said:

From what I've read (in this thread) it looks like Costco isn't greedy when it goes to their margins. They almost conduct their business like a "not-for-profit" company, except they set a (relatively low) margin and stick to it, across the board.

Just what I've read. I haven't verified any of that.

I think this is true, I bought the Callaway Hex Chrome balls for a while years ago. Pallets of them disappeared within a week or so, but the price was always fixed.

The one Kirkland Premium ball I found is pretty decent. I'll probably use it for a couple more rounds until I lose it or something. . .good ball, but I wouldn't say it's that much better or worse than a Pro-V1x, Project(a) or any other premium ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 732 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...