IGNORED

Ashworth's Winter Sale - BIG Savings

iacas
Note: This thread is 2669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 hours ago, iacas said:

More than that. Edit: Sorry, not "more than that" because you said the sale price. I think @Phil McGleno was talking about the normal price. So he's close for the two items I checked out.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-12%20at%209.04.3

20.99/90 = 23.3% of the original price.

$90 is the original price, $59.99 is the sale price, 50% off that is roughly $30, and then 30% off that is $20.99.

But yeah, it's not 50+30+30 because the sale prices are not all 30% off. $59.99 from $90 is about 33% off, then 50%, then another 30%. Hence the just under 24.5% @Phil McGleno wrote.

This particular sale ends later tonight, people!

Ah, forgot about the sale price. It's like Inception, a sale within a sale within a sale. :-)

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, iacas said:

For those of you who missed it yesterday, you have three more days to get some really good savings, today through Thursday:

December Sale - 12/13 through 12/15

30% Off Sale + an additional 30% with code SAVEBIG. Plus Free Shipping! Offer ends 12/15.

Just quoting again for visibility.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Ashworth Shipping - 12/16 through 12/23

Free 2-day shipping on orders over $50 + save up to 50% on sale with code SAVEBIG.

http://ashworthgolf.com/ashworth-sale/?CID=us:aw:affiliate:free-2-day-shipping

You can still get things - at a significant discount - in time for Christmas!

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Holy christ, thanks for this!  Unfortunately I don't own any of their stuff so I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on how their shirts fit.  For reference I have Adidas and Under Armour golf shirts all in medium that are neither form fitting or look like pillow cases.  I like to use them for the course and work.

Diego’s Gear
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha at 11.5*
5W: Taylormade Jetspeed 19*
Hybrid: Ping G5 22*
Irons: Mizuno MX-23 4-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Ping Ketsch 33”
My Swing: https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/93417-my-swing-foot-wedge/

37 minutes ago, caddystacks said:

Holy christ, thanks for this!  Unfortunately I don't own any of their stuff so I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on how their shirts fit.  For reference I have Adidas and Under Armour golf shirts all in medium that are neither form fitting or look like pillow cases.  I like to use them for the course and work.

I received my order today. I've never had any Ashworth stuff before that I remember, but it seems like high quality. In regards to fit, I think this follows your description. I ordered medium and it fits me about the same as my adidas and under armour stuff. It's definitely not athletic cut like some stuff is, but not overly baggy. Excited to try it out, too bad it's 25 degrees and sleeting here. 

IMG_3997.JPG

Edited by Wanzo
Typo

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

^^^Very cool. I like the colors you chose - very much after my own style.

My order just shipped, I'm excited to get it. I currently have one (1) Ashworth Herringbone pullover from last year, it looks really sharp, and the quality is solid. The zippers, sleeves, and collars are durable and well made. 

When I was in high school the guys on the golf team wore Ashworth shirts. They looked pretty upscale, nice. Not a big deal, but I did like the older Ashworth logo more than the new one. 

1 hour ago, caddystacks said:

I'm somewhere between small and medium and medium fit about right, maybe a tad big, but I bought the sweaters and pullovers.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

My stuff arrived today. Very happy with it. I took a flier on the pants, and they're tight in the butt area while being loose at the waist… but that's true of most pants given my shape.

Got mine yesterday.  All of it fits as expected.  I didn't take a flier on pants like you @iacas.  I'm always a bit skeptical on getting the length right.  I have pairs of pants in my closet that range from 30 to 34 in length.  If I had a pair of Ashworth pants I would have picked up another pair.

Thanks again for the link!

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

1 minute ago, NCGolfer said:

Got mine yesterday.  All of it fits as expected.  I didn't take a flier on pants like you @iacas.  I'm always a bit skeptical on getting the length right.

The pants I bought were proper size. The length was spot on. 

I am really happy with the fit of the cloths. They look to be of good quality. 

I just put in some money on some more pants.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Received the Bomber Jacket yesterday, jacket fit well.  Waiting for the rest of the order. 

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

iacas,

Thanks for posting this, I haven't been on the site in about a month due to it being the 'tween season for golf. I almost missed this, but I was able to get an order in for a few shirts and a sweater, which should be here in time for getting wrapped and put under the tree for me.
Ashworth Golf

Players play, tough players win!

Ashworth makes great shirts. I have been wearing them for a few years now. Sizing is always on point. Bought a pair of pants 2 years ago. Didn't really care for them. A bit of a low rise that I just didn't feel comfortable in. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

So far the clothing has been really good. I am like the shirts a lot. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Rest of order came today, really like the rain jacket, very light.  Shorts fit well, overall happy with everything I bought.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• Administrator

End of December Sale - 12/24 through 1/3

30% Off Sale + an additional 30% with code SAVEBIG. Plus Free Shipping! Offer ends 1/3.

No special URL necessary: just visit one of the links above.

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 2669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!