gogolfing

TST Fantasy Golf 2018-19

108 posts / 10224 viewsLast Reply

I went to put my picks in this morning, and as of 8:30 AM Eastern, it was locked.  I got an email yesterday saying I had until 11 AM Eastern to make my picks.  I guess I'm out for the week.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

1 hour ago, djfajt71 said:

I went to put my picks in this morning, and as of 8:30 AM Eastern, it was locked.  I got an email yesterday saying I had until 11 AM Eastern to make my picks.  I guess I'm out for the week.

You should send an email to the address listed and see if they can get your picks in

Snip 2-20-19..JPG

50 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

You should send an email to the address listed and see if they can get your picks in

Snip 2-20-19..JPG

I doubt that would happen at this late hour; as the overall pool is a prize pool and they might get some legitimate complaints if they started doing that for people.

Many of us did not get any emails or restrictions when trying to enter our picks, I am in several FGP's, six this week sometimes more, so as I did not get any of this stuff on any of them, very strange,

Edited by Aces Wild

Ugh....I got those withdrawal emails that went out by mistake and yanked DJ and Fowler from my lineup since the site said they had withdrawn.  Not happy.  Oh well.  

I feel pretty good, being in 2nd place after the first round; and I have BDC who I think I heard was the only player in the field without a birdie yesterday.
I'm not changing him out, because he can't be that bad 2 days in a row.....right?
(although I just realized I may have jinxed myself by picking him as my one-and-done this week)

So I just tried to check to see how my roster was doing today, and I see they flat out cancelled this weeks tournament due to all the mixups beforehand.  That’s something I’d expect more from Yahoo than the PGA, but whatevs...

It sucks, but it's really the only fair thing they could do.  My roster was severely impacted by their error and I'm sure I am not alone on that front.

Woohoo - I'm in first place this week, early on a Sunday morning.

I have to celebrate early, because the real leaders lineups won't even tee off for an hour or more.

Edited by Wally Fairway
typo

Yep, know that feeling, been there done that a few times over the years,

today however I am scrambling to get off the bottom, of The Sand Trap.😠.

We are now entering into the 3rd segment for the season.
Hard to believe we are half way through the season already and I haven't picked up a club this year.
Like myself, the golf season hasn't even begun, something is wrong with this picture …  :hmm:

Congrats to the winner of the 2nd segment - "Billy Casper with 6716 points"
Nice run, you only missed out finishing out in the top 300 users, by 10 points...  :beer:
Top score for the segment was 3874 points. 

Seg3.PNG

Hi, 

I know its late in the season, but I just signed up to the PGA TOur Fantasy Golf. I joint the Sand Trap league as "Hackers from Hades." 

If you go to the PGA Fantasy page, the Match Play bracket is up....not sure if it will connect us with the league, but fun to do. Don't forget to set a lineup for Puntacana too. 

Match Play starts on Wednesday.

16 hours ago, gogolfing said:

If you go to the PGA Fantasy page, the Match Play bracket is up....not sure if it will connect us with the league, but fun to do. Don't forget to set a lineup for Puntacana too. 

Match Play starts on Wednesday.

I don't believe that it connects us. At least when I go to My Leagues it doesn't. 

Edited by Ballgame59

On 3/12/2019 at 10:20 AM, Club Rat said:

We are now entering into the 3rd segment for the season.
Hard to believe we are half way through the season already and I haven't picked up a club this year.
Like myself, the golf season hasn't even begun, something is wrong with this picture …  :hmm:

Congrats to the winner of the 2nd segment - "Billy Casper with 6716 points"
Nice run, you only missed out finishing out in the top 300 users, by 10 points...  :beer:
Top score for the segment was 3874 points. 

Just now, Aces Wild said:

As far as I know there is no connection to our little league.

But there are BIG BIG prizes to be won in the bracket contest that is IIRC.