IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2018-19

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 1693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I went to put my picks in this morning, and as of 8:30 AM Eastern, it was locked.  I got an email yesterday saying I had until 11 AM Eastern to make my picks.  I guess I'm out for the week.

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, djfajt71 said:

I went to put my picks in this morning, and as of 8:30 AM Eastern, it was locked.  I got an email yesterday saying I had until 11 AM Eastern to make my picks.  I guess I'm out for the week.

You should send an email to the address listed and see if they can get your picks in

Snip 2-20-19..JPG

Players play, tough players win!

50 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

You should send an email to the address listed and see if they can get your picks in

Snip 2-20-19..JPG

I doubt that would happen at this late hour; as the overall pool is a prize pool and they might get some legitimate complaints if they started doing that for people.

Many of us did not get any emails or restrictions when trying to enter our picks, I am in several FGP's, six this week sometimes more, so as I did not get any of this stuff on any of them, very strange,

Edited by Aces Wild

I'm ALL IN

Ugh....I got those withdrawal emails that went out by mistake and yanked DJ and Fowler from my lineup since the site said they had withdrawn.  Not happy.  Oh well.  

I feel pretty good, being in 2nd place after the first round; and I have BDC who I think I heard was the only player in the field without a birdie yesterday.
I'm not changing him out, because he can't be that bad 2 days in a row.....right?
(although I just realized I may have jinxed myself by picking him as my one-and-done this week)

So I just tried to check to see how my roster was doing today, and I see they flat out cancelled this weeks tournament due to all the mixups beforehand.  That’s something I’d expect more from Yahoo than the PGA, but whatevs...

Corey

It sucks, but it's really the only fair thing they could do.  My roster was severely impacted by their error and I'm sure I am not alone on that front.

• 3 weeks later...

Woohoo - I'm in first place this week, early on a Sunday morning.

I have to celebrate early, because the real leaders lineups won't even tee off for an hour or more.

Edited by Wally Fairway
typo
  • Like 1

Yep, know that feeling, been there done that a few times over the years,

today however I am scrambling to get off the bottom, of The Sand Trap.😠.

I'm ALL IN

We are now entering into the 3rd segment for the season.
Hard to believe we are half way through the season already and I haven't picked up a club this year.
Like myself, the golf season hasn't even begun, something is wrong with this picture …  :hmm:

Congrats to the winner of the 2nd segment - "Billy Casper with 6716 points"
Nice run, you only missed out finishing out in the top 300 users, by 10 points...  :beer:
Top score for the segment was 3874 points. 

Seg3.PNG

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to the PGA Fantasy page, the Match Play bracket is up....not sure if it will connect us with the league, but fun to do. Don't forget to set a lineup for Puntacana too. 

Match Play starts on Wednesday.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

16 hours ago, gogolfing said:

If you go to the PGA Fantasy page, the Match Play bracket is up....not sure if it will connect us with the league, but fun to do. Don't forget to set a lineup for Puntacana too. 

Match Play starts on Wednesday.

I don't believe that it connects us. At least when I go to My Leagues it doesn't. 

Edited by Ballgame59

Golf is good. The Grint User name = Ballgame59

:ping: Karsen Zing Orange dot 4-W,  :mizuno:  JPX 900 D,3W,4&5H,  :titleist: Vokey SM4 56,  Ray Cook M1 Mallet, :bridgestone: e12

:adidas:  Tech Response. Any glove'll do.

On 3/12/2019 at 10:20 AM, Club Rat said:

We are now entering into the 3rd segment for the season.
Hard to believe we are half way through the season already and I haven't picked up a club this year.
Like myself, the golf season hasn't even begun, something is wrong with this picture …  :hmm:

Congrats to the winner of the 2nd segment - "Billy Casper with 6716 points"
Nice run, you only missed out finishing out in the top 300 users, by 10 points...  :beer:
Top score for the segment was 3874 points. 

Just now, Aces Wild said:

As far as I know there is no connection to our little league.

But there are BIG BIG prizes to be won in the bracket contest that is IIRC.

I'm ALL IN

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Well done, @coachjimsc, I'm not sure it could have been any closer.

Thank you sir. I believe this is my first victory. You know the blind squire thing. ;-)

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

• 1 month later...

note to self - remember to check you line up for guys who are not playing/WD  - thanks Marc Leishman, thanks for nothing

Note: This thread is 1693 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!