IGNORED

2019 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 1466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Beastie said:

Scott’s green reading wasn’t the problem. If you hit a bad push then it ain’t going in.

I agree, I was criticizing Kostis.

1 minute ago, RFKFREAK said:

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good thing for Tiger is he'll have a playing partner that's not IP.  Haha

If Molinari opens up a big enough lead, considering the weather, it'll be really difficult to catch him. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Forza Molinari!! He needs some support with all the negative waves you lot are throwing his way. Jeez you would think y’all are Tiger fans ......

Stevie T

Just now, Beastie said:

Forza Molinari!! He needs some support with all the negative waves you lot are throwing his way. Jeez you would think y’all are Tiger fans ......

I don't have anything against Molinari, but I would prefer a win by Tiger.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

What weather might the final groups get tomorrow on the back nine? Will the winds already have started picking up by then? 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Just now, Zeph said:

What weather might the final groups get tomorrow on the back nine? Will the winds already have started picking up by then? 

TWC is calling for 15-20moh winds to hit by noon with 25+ gusts.

3 minutes ago, Shindig said:

I don't have anything against Molinari, but I would prefer a win by Tiger.  

It’s been an awesome evenings golf to watch. Tiger being in the mix is certainly adding to the atmosphere.

Stevie T

4 minutes ago, Beastie said:

Well, yes. You are fairly new here, so I might as well spill the beans now. There are a lot of Tiger fans here, or just golf fans that would love to see him win more majors.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

6 minutes ago, Beastie said:

I feel if anything people have been complimentary of Molinari.

Like @Shindig, I'd prefer Tiger win but I'd be cool with Molinari winning it, as opposed to say, if DJ won (I don't like him much).

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

2 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Well, yes. You are fairly new here, so I might as well spill the beans now. There are a lot of Tiger fans here, or just golf fans that would love to see him win more majors.

I would like to see him win more too, but I’ve got Molinari at the bookies, so maybe the PGA😉

1 minute ago, RFKFREAK said:

I feel if anything people have been complimentary of Molinari.

Like @Shindig, I'd prefer Tiger win but I'd be cool with Molinari winning it, as opposed to say, if DJ won (I don't like him much).

Everybody’s cool. I’m a Tiger fan too......

Edited by Beastie

Stevie T

2 minutes ago, Beastie said:

I would like to see him win more too, but I’ve got Molinari at the bookies, so maybe the PGA😉

Lol. Well this is the Masters. Unless I’m playing five large or more ...I’d rather lose the money to see Tiger win. I’d be just fine to see Tiger win every time. Now if he beat Jack’s 18...then I’d calm a bit. Until then..every. single. time.

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

If Brooks Koepka, currently -10, were to hole out his 2nd at 18 -AND- if Molanari finishes at least -12, Tiger Woods (-11) would be knocked out of tomorrow's final group, because Finau (-11) finished ahead of Woods.

Edited by Frank-0-Sport

I don’t think Tiger knew they were going off in threes until he got into clubhouse because he looked like he really wanted that birdie on 18 thinking that would get him in final pair. I doubt they told him the plans tomorrow while They were on the course.

Someone just described "how to hit a cut" ... while describing a great way to do the opposite. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Molinari has made a single bogey this week, and that was after hitting a ball in the water. 

Finau has made three. 

Tiger has made five.

3 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Someone just described "how to hit a cut" ... while describing a great way to do the opposite. 

Sounds like Kostis.

• Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 1466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!