IGNORED

evolvr lessons

Note: This thread is 3180 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by iacas

What's on page 65? I wrote the article on page 68.

owned

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

What's on page 65? I wrote the article on page 68.

haha too much time in front of a computer screen, can't read

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

On a positive note though seems the arm shifting down helped alot today.  Played Virginia Beach national which is pretty tough from the back tees and shot 75.  Score wasn't that great but, I flushed and hit alot of great shots today.  One of those days where I walked away happy with the way I hit the ball which was nice.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Originally Posted by poser

On a positive note though seems the arm shifting down helped alot today.  Played Virginia Beach national which is pretty tough from the back tees and shot 75.  Score wasn't that great but, I flushed and hit alot of great shots today.  One of those days where I walked away happy with the way I hit the ball which was nice.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 8 months later...

The wife just gave me the go ahead for EVOLVR!!!!!! I am effin' stoked!!!!

Gonna be be a few more weeks before the ranges open but G*D D*mn I am STOKED!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

The wife just gave me the go ahead for EVOLVR!!!!!! I am effin' stoked!!!!  Gonna be be a few more weeks before the ranges open but G*D D*mn I am STOKED!!!

What kind of ammo did you use on her? I could use some advice. If I can get a decent camera, I would like to try it for a few months this summer.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

What kind of ammo did you use on her? I could use some advice. If I can get a decent camera, I would like to try it for a few months this summer.

Red vermouth spiked with vodka and the Venus Butterfly.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Wow... That's a lot of info... Is that the one where the commercial shows all the ladies with their hair sticking straight back?

Colin P.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Nice. I signed up a few weeks ago. All it took for me to convince my wife is "it's only $39/month for up to four lessons."

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Originally Posted by RPMPIRE

Nice. I signed up a few weeks ago. All it took for me to convince my wife is "it's only $39/month for up to four lessons."

How are you liking it so far?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

How are you liking it so far?

I've only gotten one analysis from James who made a small recommendation about my hips. That little tip was enough for me to integrate the "slide-your-hips" and so far my swing has been improving. My strikes on my irons before the lesson was towards the heel and now it's more centered (been using green masking tape to check the impact). Even though it's been just one lesson, I've already seen improvement and am pretty satisfied. You won't regret it.

Best Regards,
Ryan

:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning on trying the evolvr.  I am just wondering what kind of cameras you guys use?  I just have a regular video camera that you would record your kids plays with, or I can get my hands on an ipad, but I dont think that is much better. Would either of those work well with evolvr, or wouldnt it be worth it?

Hopefully I'm better tomorrow

Originally Posted by buckshot4227

I am planning on trying the evolvr.  I am just wondering what kind of cameras you guys use?  I just have a regular video camera that you would record your kids plays with, or I can get my hands on an ipad, but I dont think that is much better. Would either of those work well with evolvr, or wouldnt it be worth it?

http://evolvr.thegolfevolution.com/library/filming_your_swing_reference

Here's the link of filming your swing from evolvr. I use a Casio Exilim EX-ZR100, which can do high speed, but anything that has a resolution of at least 400 x 300 and 60 fps is a good camera. The link will have more info if you need.

Best Regards,
Ryan

At 60 fps, can you see if your hands are ahead of the club head at impact, or is that not enough fps?

60 fps is enough, as can be seen on this video: http://iacas.org/asm/fimgs/60fps.mov If you don't have a camera today, I would recommend getting one with higher fps. If you already have a camera with 60 fps, but is unsure if it's good enough, record a few swings and see how it looks. You can also post it here to get some feedback from others.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I couldnt get the link to work.  Right now the only cameras I have are both 30 fps, that means I am going to have to buy a new one in order to do evolvr.  Are they all going to cost me $200 or more, or is there a camera that will work good that can be had for cheaper?  Thanks

Hopefully I'm better tomorrow

Note: This thread is 3180 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!