or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › New sign at my Range
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New sign at my Range

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 


It's full of people who do whatever the hell they want.
post #2 of 17

Is that sign actually necessary? I mean do people regularly just wander out into the hitting area at your range?

post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
Yeah, they do, warily, they know what they're doing but anything can happen. One shank and boom.
post #4 of 17
Yeah it's sad but these signs are necessary in my opinion because most people are idiots.
post #5 of 17

I have a better sign idea:

 

 

Bean a Schmuck

Win a

Free Bucket of Balls

post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post

Yeah, they do, warily, they know what they're doing but anything can happen. One shank and boom.

:bugout: Wow it's amazing how stupid people can be.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I have a better sign idea:

 

 

Hahaha

post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I have a better sign idea:

 

 

lol Survival of the fittest.

post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I have a better sign idea:

 

 

Bean a Schmuck

Win a

Free Bucket of Balls

 

Now that's thinking outside of the box.:dance:  Darwinism at it's very finest.  Only the fittest should be allowed to procreate. :beer:

post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post
 

 

lol Survival of the fittest.

 

Nothing like a little chlorine in the gene pool........

post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I have a better sign idea:

 

Couldn't I just throw a ball at the nearest schmuck, without said schmuck even being out on the range area? You need to be more specific, Sheriff. :)

post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Couldn't I just throw a ball at the nearest schmuck, without said schmuck even being out on the range area? You need to be more specific, Sheriff. :)

Why? We have lots of balls and if we run out we can just send a schmuck out on the range to get more. It's a renewable resource, the balls not the schmucks, the schmucks are a regenerating resource.

post #12 of 17
Lol funny thing is the people that do this are always the ones that hit the balls there. As if after hitiing a bucket of duffs the fix is in hitting a few more. Same guy that doesn't stay on the mat in the winter. Same guy that does this and heads for the tips.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Couldn't I just throw a ball at the nearest schmuck, without said schmuck even being out on the range area? You need to be more specific, Sheriff. :)

Why? We have lots of balls and if we run out we can just send a schmuck out on the range to get more. It's a renewable resource, the balls not the schmucks, the schmucks are a regenerating resource.

 

That's. . . really. . . too. . . bad.

 

I did see a man go out and get balls towards the end of the range. The strange part is he looked pretty well to do, and drove off in a really nice Brabus tuned Mercedes.

post #14 of 17

What is even worse is the stupidity of parents who bring their kids to the range, the child wanders out on to the range to get more balls, or steps into someone's area of a back swing, meanwhile the parent is trying to determine if their hips are over rotating in their backswing- Then they act surprised when someone thoughtfully brought it to their attention that there kid is going to get hurt....

 

This reminds me of a song.....If I had a rocket launcher

post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfisher View Post
 

What is even worse is the stupidity of parents who bring their kids to the range, the child wanders out on to the range to get more balls, or steps into someone's area of a back swing, meanwhile the parent is trying to determine if their hips are over rotating in their backswing- Then they act surprised when someone thoughtfully brought it to their attention that there kid is going to get hurt....

 

This reminds me of a song.....If I had a rocket launcher

QFT.

post #16 of 17

What kind of sign would you put at this driving range?

 

Carly Booth in the 2013 ESPN Body Issue. (ESPN the Magazine)

post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfreuter415 View Post
 

What kind of sign would you put at this driving range?

 

Carly Booth in the 2013 ESPN Body Issue. (ESPN the Magazine)

OCCUPIED!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › New sign at my Range