Looks like a great training aid (for me). From my lessons my teacher constantly corrects me bringing the club too far inside during backswing, and I also have a habit of flipping at impact, which it seems that this device is designed to help.

Tried some of the basic drills in the 7-day protocols without device and it definitely helped me gain some awareness of club position.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reviews on YouTube for this product are bad- and by bad I just mean the reviews themselves. Not their opinions of the PlaneMate. The reviews are quite favorable-Very positive. They're just poor vi

Uhm, okay? Training aids work for a ton of people. Sometimes they're just sticks, or a traffic cone, or a tennis ball… but they work if you know what you're doing and use them properly. Just

Looks like it’s working. Can’t see you shanking the ball like that.

Posted Images

I have been seriously considering this for winter training. I did have a question regarding g it that maybe you guys can help me with. I live in a small apartment and do not have the room to swing a club even waist high to waist high, I get to out local indoor simulator twice a week, once for league and once for practice.  

is it even worth spending the money?

• Administrator
On 11/5/2019 at 7:35 AM, Scmelik said:

I have been seriously considering this for winter training. I did have a question regarding g it that maybe you guys can help me with. I live in a small apartment and do not have the room to swing a club even waist high to waist high, I get to out local indoor simulator twice a week, once for league and once for practice.

is it even worth spending the money?

Can you go outside and swing in your yard?

• Administrator
On 9/14/2019 at 9:01 AM, iacas said:

Essentially, the PlaneMate helps you do a few things:

• Take the club back without rolling it inside.
  • Get to the top reasonably well on plane.
  • Lay it down a bit from there.
  • Pivot through without throwing the clubhead at the ball.

I've bolded a few of the things that I think people are overlooking. These may be MORE important than the "helps you shallow it in transition." Heck, not everyone needs to shallow it, but a lot off people need more of those two bold things.

planemate_001.jpg

SOLD-OUT The Tour Striker PlaneMate is a GAME CHANGER. Pre-Order now to make sure you're part of the next wave! Estimated to start shipping out in early January.

Get yours by clicking that link, and pre-order yourself a (late) Christmas present.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iacas said:

Use the links above. It’s a good tool for three things.

Least of which is “shallowing.”

What are the other 2 things? Asking for a friend

• 1 month later...

I follow a lot of instructors on social media and while I wouldn't say it's going viral (maybe it is, or awfully darn close), it is getting a lot of good word of mouth and they love it. Getting a big case of FOMO.

12 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I follow a lot of instructors on social media and while I wouldn't say it's going viral (maybe it is, or awfully darn close), it is getting a lot of good word of mouth and they love it. Getting a big case of FOMO.

I ordered it but it won’t come until late February.