IGNORED

I Hate the Kazoo Commercials (Originally: I Want to Punch…)

Buckeyebowman
Note: This thread is 1470 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

...the idiot at the ad agency that thought up the "kazoo  commercial" for Facebook! That thing gets on my nerves like no other! Well, maybe other than the Tom Watson/Justin Rose commercials for Mastercard. The whole 2 of them! I understand that Mastercard is the title sponsor of the tourney, but they really drove that right into the ground! 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)

(K title change which makes this different, but) i want to kill...my neighbors dogs. Constant barking whenever they are outside. Just trying to debate how to do it. Let my dog eat them or wack them with a shovel and bury them in the meadow nearby.

Edited by phillyk

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• iacas changed the title to I Hate the Kazoo Commercials (Originally: I Want to Punch…)

The bean-counters who decided that cars and trucks did not need vent windows.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

52 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

...the idiot at the ad agency that thought up the "kazoo  commercial" for Facebook! That thing gets on my nerves like no other! Well, maybe other than the Tom Watson/Justin Rose commercials for Mastercard. The whole 2 of them! I understand that Mastercard is the title sponsor of the tourney, but they really drove that right into the ground! 

I saw the kazoo commercial for the first time the other night.  It became very tiring about half way through.  It came on again later and I couldn't grab the remote fast enough!

14 minutes ago, Piz said:

The bean-counters who decided that cars and trucks did not need vent windows.

It's called A/C now...

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

3 minutes ago, billchao said:

NOOOOOOOOO!! First you denounce the Golf Gods and now this? WTF?

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

On 3/8/2020 at 9:18 PM, billchao said:

Good memory......DAMN YOU!!!! I used to hear that on the radio a few years ago. What's even better is the graphic. What idiots come up with this stuff? Consider, you have a red headed child (stepchild?), driving a vintage 'Vette, with a puppy in the trunk along with a fishing pole trailing a treble hook loaded lure flailing the in the breeze! 

Maybe it's me, sorry. But I tend to parse words and look at detail. 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:28 PM, phillyk said:

(K title change which makes this different, but) i want to kill...my neighbors dogs. Constant barking whenever they are outside. Just trying to debate how to do it. Let my dog eat them or wack them with a shovel and bury them in the meadow nearby.

Maybe a little arsenic laced steak or ground meat chucked over the fence!? 

Seriously, I know we seem to attribute perversity, or is it perverseness, to humans only, But sometimes I wonder. My next door neighbor used to have a couple of dachshunds that she'd let out in her fenced in back yard to do their business and run around. They would be routinely driven crazy by the resident squirrel, who would lay on a branch above them, and twitch that tail around, all the while staring down at them! 

I'd hear all Hell breaking loose and go out to watch the show. That squirrel would be laying on a branch, flicking it's tail all over, driving those dogs crazy! To the point where they were so frustrated at not being able to bite a hunk out of squirrel hide, they'd start ripping into each other! Once that happened, the squirrel seemed to be satisfied, and would climb up the tree and disappear from sight. 

Can't forget about this gem of a commercial.

Bet you all want to kill me now 😜

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

21 minutes ago, billchao said:

Can't forget about this gem of a commercial.

Bet you all want to kill me now 😜

Bill... where the heck do you find these?  That is genius... the commercial GIVES you a headache so you have to buy the product.  Imagine watching it when you already have a headache. 

Here's the companion commercial to "Head On".  

Edited by Double Mocha Man

9 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Bill... where the heck do you find these?

I remembered them, then assumed (correctly) that it would be on YouTube 😀

Bill

My Swing Thread

2 of my all time favorites

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• 4 weeks later...

The Boost Mobile ad where they are just saying, "hi-eee" and then "bye-eee."

I teach eighth grade, and I have to hear it ALL DAY LONG.  The kids think it's hilarious.  I think it's the equivalent of having cockroaches try and gnaw their way through my eardrums.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

55 minutes ago, bwdial said:

I teach eighth grade, and I have to hear it ALL DAY LONG.  The kids think it's hilarious.  I think it's the equivalent of having cockroaches try and gnaw their way through my eardrums.

that there is too funny!  🤣

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 1470 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!