IGNORED

General COVID-19 Topic

iacas

2 minutes ago, StuM said:

@False hopesis just choosing to ignore the question.  

Ok, you joined TST in Jan 2017 and you total posts are just now passing 80 and many of the are very recent (Today)  You are only recently active.

My bad, most of my active posts are with this.  I also have posted a few questions.  For this site making one post in the last year is active.  What question would you like to know?  Hell I'm an open book brother.  Please look in the Golf forum.  I made a post.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, StuM said:

How do you reconcile your mis- information with the fact that many hospitals have had to add capacity to their morgues?

@False hopesabove is the question from post #2916.  Make sure to also look post below from @saevel25.

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

Umm... you need to read some stats. 

Total Deaths in USA
2018 - 2.839 million
2019 - 2.854 million
2020 - 3.358 million

When we had 26K increase from 2018 to 2019, we had a 500K increase from 2019 to 2020. 

Age related deaths increased by 16% from 2019, but COVID accounted for most of that. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.30.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.31.22 PM.png

Here are some numbers from 2019...

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 8.32.34 PM.png

You just need to stop trolling now. 

11 minutes ago, False hopes said:

For this site making one post in the last year is active.

BS

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Just now, False hopes said:

Um I was trolling the f*** out of you.  

And you think that makes you look good? NOT

Stuart M.

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

Just now, StuM said:

And you think that makes you look good? NOT

No, he's just so insecure with himself that he has to spend all day trolling on the internet down in his basement. No mentally stable person would think it's worth their time to troll. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

On 9/4/2021 at 7:41 PM, StuM said:

Fair question that I can't answer.

I think most people are back to normal.  College football is a good microcosm.  Last year at this time there were 1/3 or so of the active cases and all kinds of restrictions and cancelled seasons.  This year, packed stadiums.  People got vaccinated (or not) and learned to understand and accept a certain level of risk and move on. 

Edited by Wanzo

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

3 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Ah, so you're vaccinated and you were making up the stuff you said.

Nope I can't be vacininatted, per my doctor.  Yes I actually have had covid twice.  I can't take the vaccine because my body doesn't do well with vaccines.  It's not Guillain Barr.  Any doctors here can chime on though.

Also I was trolling.  And I'm not young, just bored and out of shit to buy.

6 minutes ago, Wanzo said:

I think most people are back to normal.  College football is a good microcosm.  Last year at this time there were 1/3 or so of the active cases and all kinds of restrictions and cancelled seasons.  This year, packed stadiums.  People got vaccinated (or not) and learned to understand and accept a certain level of risk and move on. 

We are not back to normal.  Hospital morgues are over-flowing.  You said yourself, last year we are at 1/3 the cases we now have.  Hopefully the packed stadiums do not result in yet more spikes.

Stuart M.

10 minutes ago, StuM said:

We are not back to normal.  Hospital morgues are over-flowing.  You said yourself, last year we are at 1/3 the cases we now have.  Hopefully the packed stadiums do not result in yet more spikes.

Nope, never will be back to normal.  When has the government given up power after they took it.  Are we getting back the rights the Patriot Act took?  They passed that shit almost 20 years ago.

56 minutes ago, False hopes said:

I can't take the vaccine because my body doesn't do well with vaccines. 

So you don’t have any vaccines? Rare if you’re ‘not young.’ How far apart were your Covid infections?

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
3 hours ago, False hopes said:

Yep that is the joke.  People trust scientists, because they are too dense to think for themselves.

Ummmmmmm, no.

2 hours ago, False hopes said:

Why would you think I was gone? Honestly I'm kinda active on this site.  If anyone had looked into my profile they would have realized the solid troll job.  Like I said it was fun and I was bored. Good day sir lol

And…

2 hours ago, False hopes said:

Um I was trolling the f*** out of you.  

Trolling is against the rules. And just plain stupid.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

My nephew had his little cum dumpster over at the In-laws yesterday. She was wearing a mask, the only person out of the dozen there doing so.  Inquiries revealed she wasn't vaccinated, but at least she wasn't knocked up with yet another baby by God know who this time. She told me she believed that her body didn't need to be vaccinated against covid. it would fight it off on her own. I got in trouble with my wife when I pointed out where her lack of belief in birth control has gotten her thus far, 3 kids, 3 baby daddies at 21.  All she does is smoke weed and screw, and your taxes pay for this. And it will cost us an even bigger fortune if she gets covid and croaks, supporting that little tribe of bastards. Maybe we can mandate that if you are on the dole, you must get vaccinated.

Edited by Esox

1 hour ago, Esox said:

My nephew had his little cum dumpster over at the In-laws yesterday. She was wearing a mask, the only person out of the dozen there doing so.  Inquiries revealed she wasn't vaccinated, but at least she wasn't knocked up with yet another baby by God know who this time. She told me she believed that her body didn't need to be vaccinated against covid. it would fight it off on her own. I got in trouble with my wife when I pointed out where her lack of belief in birth control has gotten her thus far, 3 kids, 3 baby daddies at 21.  All she does is smoke weed and screw, and your taxes pay for this. And it will cost us an even bigger fortune if she gets covid and croaks, supporting that little tribe of bastards. Maybe we can mandate that if you are on the dole, you must get vaccinated.

Hard pass

—Adam

1 hour ago, Esox said:

Please use a bit more decorum in your posts. We all are very frustrated by this pandemic.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

16 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Any info on those of us who will be several months past the 6 month time frame for booster shots?

Good chance it’s for Pfizer only on September 20th..  Moderna is a little bit behind, but hopefully a few weeks at most (from what I read).   

—Adam