IGNORED

2020 PGA Championship

iacas
Note: This thread is 1324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

I'm the biggest Jordan Spieth fan but man did he play like sh!t today. He was horrific. Time for some changes in swing coach and caddie. He needs someone else's perspective on his game.

Ya man...me too. It seems like he just can’t simply hit the ball very well some days. Like stinky shots all the time.

I don’t get it

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

35 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

I'm the biggest Jordan Spieth fan but man did he play like sh!t today. He was horrific. Time for some changes in swing coach and caddie. He needs someone else's perspective on his game.

I’m a Spieth fan as well, and I’m also disappointed that he didn’t play well. One of the reasons I root for him is he’s a local guy. I’m from Durham, NC, and he’s from Raleigh. Another reason is he just seems like a good guy to hang out around.

I’m also a Tiger fan, and I was thrilled when I saw he was -2 through four holes and pretty much stayed either there or one under and finished with 68. If he gets on track, I think we’ll see his name on another trophy come Sunday evening.

Edited by dagolfer18

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Really solid start from Bryson.

Wait...did he just like lean on his driver to pick up his tee and snap the head off of the shaft?

Edited by Grizvok

10 minutes ago, Grizvok said:

Really solid start from Bryson.

Wait...did he just like lean on his driver to pick up his tee and snap the head off of the shaft?

I think that is exactly what happened. Unreal....

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

2 hours ago, colin007 said:

I really, REALLY can't stand Tiger's penchant for following up big birdies with momentum killing bogeys.

I wish he would just hit 3W stingers down the middle. So tired of him having a shitty lie for his approach.

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, dagolfer18 said:

I’m a Spieth fan as well, and I’m also disappointed that he didn’t play well. One of the reasons I root for him is he’s a local guy. I’m from Durham, NC, and he’s from Raleigh.

He’s from Dallas, TX.

So who are you taking about?

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That seemed like a very strange decision for DeChambeau to just timidly punch that ball out. 

Edited by Grizvok

1 hour ago, iacas said:

He’s from Dallas, TX.

So who are you taking about?

Maybe it was someone else I was told who was from Raleigh. Well, either way, I still like the guy. 

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

16 minutes ago, Slim_Pivot said:

I always thought he was from England, like Rory

Nope. Nope. Rory is British.

• Like 1

Vishal S.

Brendon T just hit a drive at a 151 mph ball speed. How the hell does he compete on tour let alone win?

Edited by GolfLug

Vishal S.

... how do you break a driver, and did that count as being broken in the course of play or is it like when AK was bouncing it on a sprinkler head?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

3 hours ago, Shindig said:

... how do you break a driver, and did that count as being broken in the course of play or is it like when AK was bouncing it on a sprinkler head?

The shaft just failed when he was picking up a tee, so that’s fine he can replace it. 

• Informative 1

Stevie T

4 hours ago, Beastie said:

The shaft just failed when he was picking up a tee, so that’s fine he can replace it. 

Pretty funny post round interview when BD immediately praised the shaft brand for being able to replace it and perform on the spot...lol. I mean...it just snapped.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 1324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!