IGNORED

The Match III - Phil, Peyton, Charles, and Steph

• Administrator
gettyimages-1161649444.jpg?w=640

This year will go down as the year of the pandemic, but in the golf world, it will also be the year of the exhibition. Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods revived their original friendly rivalry this sp…

I wonder how Phil feels again being the second best golfer in the group? Will he ever get to headline one of these? 🙂

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wait, they have 1 from PGA, 1 from NFL and 2 from NBA.  Why are they leaving out the NHL.  Maybe drop 1 NBA for 1 NHL.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, StuM said:

Wait, they have 1 from PGA, 1 from NFL and 2 from NBA.  Why are they leaving out the NHL.  Maybe drop 1 NBA for 1 NHL.

Who in the NHL is > either Charles or Steph? Nobody.

It'd be dumb to add an NHL player instead of one of those two.

5 minutes ago, StuM said:

They can't get people to watch NHL stars when they are playing hockey. How do expect them to get people to watch an NHL star play golf?????

Why not just get a WNBA "star"? It would have about the same amount of draw. 

4 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Why not just get a WNBA "star"? 

I hear Breanna Stewart of the World Champion Seattle Storm can hit a golf ball almost 300 yards.  And could block every shot the members of this forum might take in a casual half-court game of one-on-one...

4 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I hear Breanna Stewart of the World Champion Seattle Storm can hit a golf ball almost 300 yards.  And could block every shot the members of this forum might take in a casual half-court game of one-on-one...

giphy.gif.8add6039ef1501f82545a00b56a623ef.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I wonder what Barkley's swing looks like nowadays. I guess we shall see. Well, he said he wasn't a role model, lol.

Poor Charles.  I hope they're not playing teams, otherwise Charles would be like the proverbial kid in grade school PE that nobody picks...

22 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

And could block every shot the members of this forum might take in a casual half-court game of one-on-one...

Yeah no.