IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rock Art and The X-ray Style and Streetcore are brilliant albums. Wish he was still with us.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Something from the 80s, something more recent.

The English Beat I Just Can't Stop It, The Police Regatta de Blanc, UB40 Labour of Love were huge part of my life soundtrack my junior and senior years of high school. I just can't stop it still sounds fresh today. Dave Wakeling is still touring and doing quite well.

• Upvote 1

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

A. C. Newman - Shutdown the Streets [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiecx_qqRiI&sns;=em[/video]

Lou Reed :-(

Yes. Yesterday was a sad day indeed. Cued up all VU & his solo stuff on playlist on my iPod.

RIP Lou!

Appropriate.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

RIP Lou Reed

Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em
that's what the Statue of Bigotry says
Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death
and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

RIP Lou Reed Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em that's what the Statue of Bigotry says Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard

All of these tracks are winners! Check the link for a few more... [url]http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/2013/10/linger_on_six_distinctive_lou.php?page=2[/url]

Love it love it love it ...

Stretch.

At his drug addled best:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Jeff Beck...Thruth

Great record. I recently picked up the Truth and Beck-Ola [Extra tracks] [Import] [Original recording remastered] CDs in the used bin. Have you listened to Emotion & Commotion?

Great record. I recently picked up the Truth and Beck-Ola [Extra tracks] [Import] [Original recording remastered] CDs in the used bin. Have you listened to Emotion & Commotion?

All of Becks stuff in my mind is great! BTW, I have no idea how that H got in Truth..lol...Yup good stuff. Also just learned to play jeff's version of Morning Dew...love that song.

From one of my favorite sci fi movies.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

All of Becks stuff in my mind is great! BTW, I have no idea how that H got in Truth..lol...Yup good stuff. Also just learned to play jeff's version of Morning Dew...love that song.

I agree. His catalog is all amazing stuff full of feeling and emotion. My favorite album is Wired and I'm partial to "Blue Wind" My axe is a Paul Reed Smith three-pickup "Strat" style electric (1985) and my rig is Roland JC120, Boss super overdrive, DD3, Analog delay, Flanger, Cry Baby Wah-Wah, & Ernie Ball volume pedal. What do you play?

At the moment a 2009 Fender Strat MIM. Has a loaded picguard with Lace gold sensor's. Bone nut locking tuners. Not as nice as my old American strat, but it works..Amp is a Peavy SC210, works good for some blues, and surf music.

For those who like their music on the heavier, more prog-metal/mathcore side.

I still think their debut album was their best (Kezia, not the EP that's been floating around) to be honest though.

Russ B.