IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

The Pixies -- Doolittle, 1989. Still sounds good today! #80spushback.

The Pixies, one of my all time favorite bands. 1988:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Huge Corr's fan here - such talented girls - they each play multiple instruments very very well.    Violin player is stunningly gorgeous & such a great musician.      Drummer is just scary hot - the way she bounces on the drum seat & just lays it down - such a cool chick.      My favorite song starts at 33:20 ... Forgiven Not Forgotten (when the drums start at 34:40 gives me chills)

Thanks for posting - haven't listened to them in years - brought back memories !!

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Zis, my fwends, iz vat they call - velocity . How does one play so fast? How does one hit a 315 yard drive? Innate ability helps... a lot. My forearms hurt just watching this. For those who don't play, this is really, really hard.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Zis, my fwends, iz vat they call - velocity. How does one play so fast? How does one hit a 315 yard drive? Innate ability helps... a lot. My forearms hurt just watching this. For those who don't play, this is really, really hard.

as a musician, I can appreciate the technique to play like that.     Here's the equivilent on guitar - FFD to 4:35 --- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0rvReE-4c

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 Fairway  :titleist: TSR 4 Hy. T-300 5-PW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:scotty_cameron: Newport Select 2 (2022 model) 

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Freddie King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Freddie King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take your King, and raise you BB KING

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

And one for the kids. Some drinking implied.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 Fairway  :titleist: TSR 4 Hy. T-300 5-PW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

I take your King, and raise you BB KING

I see your Eric Clapton and raise you Mick Ronson.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I see your Eric Clapton and raise you Mick Ronson.

I don't think I can out do Bowie in showmanship. The guy was probably the best on stage performer besides maybe Freddie Mercury. But I counter your Mick Ronson with the best lyrical songwriter of all time, Bob Dylan

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

To add to the depression.....

I don't think I can out do Bowie in showmanship. The guy was probably the best on stage performer besides maybe Freddie Mercury. But I counter your Mick Ronson with the best lyrical songwriter of all time, Bob Dylan

Well @saevel25 , you certainly raised the ante with that one! Hard to top Dylan, especially that particular performance and that particular song, a personal fave that is constantly being reinvented.

All right I'll play. I see your Bob Dylan and raise you Tom Waits.

"I was born at a very young age...", and crowd just sits there stone faced??? :-\ WTF! Hilarious line.

Yours in earnest, Jason.