TODAYS SESSION 2-22-20
1. Setup. Hips forward, torso leaned back, trail thumb remains on club through swing
2. Backswing. 90* shoulder turn
3. Downswing. Bow wrist, hit draws.
6i FO. I had to borrow a guy’s station, so I only got one shot at this. Came out blurry, but w/e. Bright side is this is getting consistent; I ran over and took one swing.
1. Setup and thumb work were a success IMO.
I think my shoulders were steep enough.
My wrist conditions felt really weird today. I’m mostly going to ignore it, I’ll try to feel my wrists hinging vertically (after p2) in my “mapping swings” at home.
3. I did start to hit the ball a tad better, but impact felt weird (bad), maybe it was the wrist thing? w/e doesnt really matter, just a note.
It this just a better made version of the old Whippy Tempomaster?
GForce Swing Trainers - Golf Training Aids - Golf Swing Trainers
Hittable training aids for Tempo, Rhythm, Transition, Sequencing, Release and Speed. Available in Driver, 7 Iron, Wedge and Putter!!
@Vinsk side question - when you do the JV setup, weight on your lead foot, can you possibly hit it fat? For me, the club can hit the ground a foot behind the ball if my wrists break early. Not that it happens in the swing, but it certainly can physically. Wanted to know if it’s just me and others can’t physically do it. My question make sense?