IGNORED

What car do you have?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

08 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport. Just enough room in the trunk for my bag and push cart. First sign of snow, out comes the Acura MDX.
Tools of the trade: Red=Pics
2.0 Push Cart
V14 Club Count Cart Bag
Driver - Nike SQ Dymo 2 HL w/Cleveland Headcover
Fairway Wood - Hibore XLS 5 WoodHybrids - Hibore 3,4,5Irons - CG Gold 6-PWWedges - CG14 52 & 60 CG15 - 56 Degree Custom Squareback 1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

09 Jeep Wrangle unlimited Set up for off roading and Plenty of space for golf gear in the back nothing like driveing around with the top down.

2nd car a 1956 Chevy Bel-air only comes out on special occassions and i could put 3 or 4 golf bags in the trunk and a few dead bodys if i wanted. lol

In my callaway.gif Warbird Bag XXT Stand Bag:

callaway.gif Driver Diablo 9*
callaway.gif Hybrid 3H Diablo 21*
mizuno.gif MP-33's 3-pwcallaway.gifWedge 60* X-Forgedcallaway.gif Putter Ruthfords seriestitleist.gif Nxt Tour Ball

2nd car a 1956 Chevy Bel-air only comes out on special occassions and i could put 3 or 4 golf bags in the trunk and a few dead bodys if i wanted. lol

in a joe pesci voice, 'aw ya...i know a guy'

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Hemi of course and a Nissan Armada...lost of room for kids and clubs

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

Had this

You are out of your mind! That mustang is rad. Or was rad. On the other hand, I saw my first Zephyr on the street yesterday It made my head turn. It was a white one with some nice looking wheels on it too.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I consider myself a car enthusiast. I used to drive a 2010 subaru WRX 5-door. I currently drive a VW GTI 2010. 3 door, black. The GTI is a much more liveable daily driver than the REX, and it got top 10 cars of the year for car and driver. It also recieved Canadian car of the year! It has plenty of power and is great through the corners. Thinking about upgrading to stage 1 and getting a new intake and maybe cat back/ downpipe. Not sure yet.

You are out of your mind! That mustang is rad. Or was rad. On the other hand, I saw my first Zephyr on the street yesterday It made my head turn. It was a white one with some nice looking wheels on it too.

The photo of that Mustang makes it look lie a die cast model!

Still got the same Mercedes S600 here.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

'08 Mazda3 S GT sedan - 5 spd, lowered on Eibach Prokit and with aftermarket front bumper, etc. as seen here:

Looking to sell it and get a 2006 WRX STi.

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

My 09 Hummer truck

Wifes 07 Pontiac solstice

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Love cars! My DD is a 2003 Nissan Maxima 6 speed. Fun, good looking, and fast with plenty of room for the golf clubs!

Toys are a 74 Corvette and 67 Olds Toronoado

Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. ~John Updike

In my stand bag:
Driver: 983k 10.5*3 Wood: Sumo2 15*Irons: 690cb 2-PWWedges 54* and 58* oil can finishPutter: White hot mallet

We have a 2006 Suburban, and a 99 Camry, both are driven daily. We also have a 67 Camaro, that is in the "restification" process (restoration/modification). We are installing an LS6 from an 05 CTSV, and a 6 speed manual trans. We also have an 04 Harley Night Train, which I have carried a stand bag on, and an 04 Harley Lowrider. Both bikes are for sale though. Since golf, and my wife showing dogs, we no longer have the time to ride, and they are just taking up space. Once the Camaro is completed, that will be the weekend ride!

In the bag:
Driver: Rapture V2, 9 degree, stiff shaft
Fairway Woods: X-Hot 3 wood
Hybrid: 3H
Irons: J36 PC 4-PW Project X 6.0 Shafts, FlightedWedges: CG14, 50 54 and 58 degree Putter: Guerin Rife 2 Bar with Winn grip B330S Pro V1x

Yeah it was tough getting rid of the stang. Saves me over 500 a month though.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2008 GMC Yukon Denali. 2005 Chevrolet Silverade stepside. A few others but those are driven the most.

In my Nike Xtreme II Bag:
Driver Str8-Fit SQ Dymo2 S
Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS
Putter Rossa Daytona I Putter Ignite MalletBall ProV1xWedges Glove StaSofShoes Heritage

Here is my ride...

which i drive while wearing these...

yeah..thats right..

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!