IGNORED

The Nostalgia Topic

iacas

On 10/3/2021 at 2:44 PM, iacas said:

This topic is for the stuff you remember from when you were a kid (or at least, a young adult). If you can find it online, post it here.

No Lie here but on Sunday after the countless backwards hat wearing, whiff 2 times before you shank one in the woods, make sure you take a drive cart and a cooler of beer clientele we get, the other person working the shop asked me to beat describe these people we get.

I went on YouTube and played that EXACT same clip you have here for them.  The kid working died laughing.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 10/5/2021 at 12:25 PM, mcanadiens said:

I miss hockey in my home town. ... Even if it was the bushes.

Dayton Bombers - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Loved going to Chill games. I've only been to 1 Blue Jackets game since the Chill left.

Chillblankfront_709x.jpg?v=1622599207

15 hours ago, The Flush said:

Loved going to Chill games. I've only been to 1 Blue Jackets game since the Chill left.

Chillblankfront_709x.jpg?v=1622599207

I remember those guys well. 

It was always a secondary sort of rivalry for Dayton. The games could be pretty fierce, but there was a level of respect between the Bombers and Chill organizations. ... We HATED Toledo. 

Also loved going to games at the Fairgrounds Colliseum. Fabulous, old-school barn. 

Edited by mcanadiens

On 10/5/2021 at 10:45 PM, Vinsk said:

Holy Crap! I forgot about those. I got all three of those for Christmas one year. I think it was 1977. They were my favorite toys! Thanks for the memories. ...Ah Nostalgia. ....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • A truly awful story to be sure.  Part of this is the general disbelief that men can be the victims of sexual assault. That's a belief that goes well beyond the confines of the United Center or professional hockey. It made it easy for Blackhawk management to dismiss the allegations. When the guys at the top of an organization fail to do anything, nobody under them will rock the ship much. Especially not a ship that was headed toward a Stanley Cup victory. Kane and Toews comments reflect they didn't take it very seriously back then and that they still don't now.
    • LIST OF GEARS-Heads: @Vinsk💰 @boogielicious 💰 @Darkfrog 💰 @Chris Brooks 💰 @cipher 💰 @ChetlovesMer 💰 @billchao ✅💰 @saevel25  ✅💰 @GolfLug ✅ @BradSomrak @coachjimsc @bjfox10 ✅💰 Local Player DR Local Player BT Local Player ST @Shindig  @georgep 
    • Nope, not all conferences are created equal....  It should be teams in Power-5 conferences and a few independents if they play enough power-5 teams.  No non-power 5 conference is better than a power-5 conference.  The best team in the conference could miss out on the conference championship.  What if Ohio State, beat Wisconsin during the season. Wisconsin is 9-2 versus OSU 11-0 in a rematch in the conference championship game. Wisconsin wins, is Wisconsin the best team in the conference? At best, they are equal because they are 1-1 during the season. If you throw in conference record, it is OSU with 11-1 versus 10-2.  You should take the conference champion in each conference power-5 conference (5 teams), then for an 8-team playoff, the next best 3 teams. If a 12 team playoff, the next best 7 teams.   
    • Yeah, all of the interviews I’ve heard so far have seemed pretty shallow.  The Edmonton sports media is a joke at best, but at least they made Duncan Keith squirm for ten minutes plus.       Up next, coach Joel Quenelleville.  Good luck backtracking your way out of this one, guy.  
    • I'm a little confused as to what you propose as your format.  Is each player playing his own ball all the way to the hole, or are you doing some variation like a scramble or shamble?  How are you calculating team handicaps?  There might be some ways to work it out, but you'd have to start with those details first.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. david7w5
      david7w5
      (49 years old)
    2. Jmwest76
      Jmwest76
      (45 years old)
    3. Mikael Detterberg
      Mikael Detterberg
      (39 years old)
    4. NEhomer
      NEhomer
      (61 years old)
    5. RangeGolfer
      RangeGolfer
      (40 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...