IGNORED

2022 Players Championship

iacas
Note: This thread is 780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

Ha ha ha.

This shows the winners of the last 40 years at The Players hitting their tee shot on 17… except it doesn’t.

• Greg Norman won in 1994, he’s been replaced by Nick Faldo.
  • Phil won in 2007 and he’s been replaced by Vijay.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Oh my goodness, that's freaking hilarious! 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That’s pretty funny, though they could have just omitted those years.

There could be a new no. 1 after this week.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator

Stoppage of play.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I’m watching on the Golf Channel and the broadcast is all glitchy. 

Edit: It’s my cable and they’re on a weather delay anyway.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 3/8/2022 at 6:17 PM, iacas said:

Ha ha ha.

This shows the winners of the last 40 years at The Players hitting their tee shot on 17… except it doesn’t.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I understand the schadenfreude of leaving them out, but I abhor tinkering with history.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

On 3/8/2022 at 8:17 PM, iacas said:

Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I don't care who you be, that funny right there slim.. heh heh. 

Vishal S.

2 hours ago, Zippo said:

Why did Bryson withdraw?

Bryson DeChambeau withdraws from 2022 Players Championship after missing Arnold Palmer Invitational

Nagging wrist and hip injuries mean the No. 12 player in the world is missing the best event to date

bryson-dechambeau-2022-players.jpg

Nagging wrist and hip injuries mean the No. 12 player in the world is missing the best event to date

• Thumbs Up 1

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• Administrator
5 hours ago, turtleback said:

I understand the schadenfreude of leaving them out, but I abhor tinkering with history.

Turns out about six or seven ones were different than the winners.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

For the first time since the Official World Golf Rankings began in 1986, the top five PGA Tour players in the world are all under the age of 30. 

That list comprises in order Jon Rahm, 27, Collin Morikawa, 25, Viktor Hovland, 24, Patrick Cantlay, 29, and Scottie Scheffler, 25. 

pjimage%20-%202022-03-08T235329.669.jpg

Rahm, Morikawa, Hovland, Cantlay and Scheffler set a new age record in the top five of the...

• Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator

• Thumbs Up 1

Doesn’t look promising for golf today. Monday finish seems likely, maybe even a shorter tournament also.

• Administrator

Not sure if anyone has ever brought this up about the scheduling of big tournaments like the Players...  But why not move the tournament to June?  when the weather is more favorable??         

I mean it's like trying to schedule a tournament in Michigan for this weekend......   It's literally snowing right now...     Yes I realize it's florida, but you still know the weather is crazy down there, this time of the year..   

And i get it, this can happen anywhere, and anytime.. but at least if it was in the Month of June, the course would dry up quicker when the rain stops...   

It is what it is

15 minutes ago, David L Yskes said:

Not sure if anyone has ever brought this up about the scheduling of big tournaments like the Players...  But why not move the tournament to June?  when the weather is more favorable??         

I mean it's like trying to schedule a tournament in Michigan for this weekend......   It's literally snowing right now...     Yes I realize it's florida, but you still know the weather is crazy down there, this time of the year..   

And i get it, this can happen anywhere, and anytime.. but at least if it was in the Month of June, the course would dry up quicker when the rain stops...   

the US Open is in June

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

the US Open is in June

and???     

It could be July?  August?  May?  September?    I just picked June for an example 

It is what it is

Note: This thread is 780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!