IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

2 packs (one assorted & one large head driver length) of 4 Yards More tees (getting more consistent and longer drives) Pair of True Linkswear Vegas shoes in black for $39.99 (now on next golf trip to Whistling Straits, I can wear these and have an extra pair of on course shoes if needed)

Bought a Vokey 60 degree 260.06 wedge off eBay for $40 (incl shipping).  It matches the Vokey 52 and 56 wedges I play with right now. :-D

Odyssey White Hot Pro Havok putter

Bag towel

A dozen cheap Pinnacle golf balls for hitting around the house

:adams:  XTD Ti Driver 12* Stiff flex

:adams:  XTD Ti 4H 23* Stiff flex

:ping:  G10 4-W +1" Stiff flex

:odyssey:  White Hot Pro Havok 35"

Just ordered a Bushnell Tour V3 laser rangefinder from Sports Authority.  It was too good a deal to pass up, $233.19 including tax and with free shipping.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Bought a pack of Wilson Staff DUO balls since they were on sale and I had never tried them.  This is a bad ball and I will not be buying these again, waaaay too soft and light.

Went in to get fitted into the new big bertha driver........ended up getting fitted into the alpha 816 double black diamond......DISTANCE really big DISTANCE, got a couple weeks to have money in my account before that thing drops!!!

My annual company giftcards are burning a hole in my pocket...they expire soon.  I am eyeing that Ping G30 LST(tour 65 shaft) driver.....but it must be put through it's paces at least 3 or 4 times.

I did though add to my growing hat collection.  I finally found a new but discontinued Taylormade SLDR hat--- oh and I bought a sleeve of the new Callaway Chrome Soft's.

on another note, my eye doctor want's me to be a backup for his regular group out at River Oaks Country Club(totally scared as hell but excited!!!)

:tmade: SLDR 10.5 Driver, SLDR 3 Wood,3H & 5H,RBZ Iron's 4-PW

:vokey: 54°F-Grind 14°bounce &  58°K-grind 11° bounce
:scotty_cameron: Newport 2.5

• 2 weeks later...

Game Golf along with some NxT Tour balls.  What a great investment :dance:

Driver: Cobra Fly Z Plus, Stock Stiff,  10.5
3 Wood: TaylorMade AeroBurner, Stock Stiff, 15.0
3 Hybrid: Nike Vapor Speed, Stock Stiff, 20.0
4 to GW: Mizuno JPX EZ, KBS Tour 120
54: Cleveland Tour Action, Standard Bounce
58: Nike VR Vx3x Grooves, Toe Sweep
Putter: Odyssey Versa
Grips: Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G
Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

"Golf is not a game of good shots.  It's a game of bad shots." - Ben Hogan

Friday I went to the Roger Dunn and bought a laser rangefinder (I've all but given up on finding a GPS unit I want after losing my previous one). Result of first round with it (yesterday): 5&4 win, 85 total score.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just got a ndmc midsize on a wedge. I have large hands and have never thought about grips so I thought what the hell. Plus it hurts when my fingers dig into my palm and I'm sick of that. Will be trying out tomorrow Will be trying