IGNORED

2022 Yearly Award Winners - Congrats!

iacas

Wow, I have to confess I did not expect that. I figured I'd be disqualified as I'm sure I lead the league in type-o's, spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors. 

Thanks to everyone on the forum who help me keep my sanity and also improve my golf game. A special thanks to @iacas and his team of moderators for running the forum. 

• Thumbs Up 4

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats to the sinners winners! 😉  It's people like you guys that keep me dropping in frequently to see what's new.   I really appreciate the posts, banter and educational value that each of you bring.   

A big shout out to Erik and all of the staff for the many long hours to make this forum an enjoyable success!

• Thumbs Up 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Congrats to all the winners! Yes, even @ChetlovesMer, who still hasn’t figured out which angels he needs to practice his golf swing. Perhaps he needs to contact Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

• Funny 3

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

Congrats to all the winners! Yes, even @ChetlovesMer, who still hasn’t figured out which angels he needs to practice his golf swing. Perhaps he needs to contact Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

I've recently taken some new video with better angels. 

My personal favorite angels are Kelly Garrett, Sabrina Duncan, and Kris Monroe. 

• Funny 1

26 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I've recently taken some new video with better angels. 

My personal favorite angels are Kelly Garrett, 

What??? She is 'taking videos' with you too?? Why that two-timing grrr... mfff..pffft... 😬

Vishal S.

Congrats to all the winners. Little does @ChetlovesMer know, but this years prize is a white belt to be proudly worn at the spring outing!!

• Funny 3

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

50 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Congrats to all the winners. Little does @ChetlovesMer know, but this years prize is a white belt to be proudly worn at the spring outing!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I KAAAAAAHHHHHNNNN not wear a white belt!khan-kirk.gif.d9a60e59a33cad77a9c91a72bdb8da0f.gif

• Funny 2

Congrats ole @ChetlovesMer! And @boogielicious is right about the white belt. I think I’ll send you a nice, shiny large buckled one! Honestly I think you’ll like it if you look at it from certain angles….😉

• Funny 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge